Hollyoaks Discussion Thread

Guest Emma_B

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahh chris,i thought that was the countdown guy..it was alittle odd he wasnt mentioned in all that.

Im sad that olivia has died,but not the others,i think the twins have just stayed too long,sam i didnt like and joe i didnt like,but olivia was making friends with chris and was getting some backbone finally,i would of liked to have seen their friendship grow.

That scene was good,but too me in the last few episodes since Zoe has been in it,i just saw that joe only wanted her back now beacuse she was thin and 'hot' and that was the only reason,it was just shallow..so that last scene i thought the same,'im not letting you go now' He pushed her away before beacuse she didnt have the 'looks' and now he wants her beacuse she looked 'hot'.

I realised that but I think he realised that he was in the wrong back when he first dated her, I still liked the scene.

I think the kareoke night could have had more people in, because it made it more obvious who was going to die and it would have been more interesting with more people trapped.

Calvin saving Jake was interesting...

Im wondering how will the relationship be now with Jake and Calvin and even Sonny and Jake.

But i didnt like the Jake scenes at all,it was just about his selfpity and getting drunk,while others were their dying and being treated for burns and smoke problems,he was hung over and throwing up from drinking.

Archived