Hollyoaks Discussion Thread

Guest Emma_B

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Talking about the lighter again,wouldnt that kind of lighter lid close down or the flame go out?

And the Claire thing,i think she wants to get as much from him as possible,all her little scams like the camera's she 'paid' £3,000 but it only cost £1,000 so thats £2,000 for her..she is trying to get as much from him as possible before running.

Yeah he would of dropped it..he set fire to the front of the pub,he wasnt leaving and neither was sophie,but by the time he did,i think alot of them would of escaped..

He was holding one twin,so i imagine the other twin and OB,calvin and a few other 'heros' would of stayed there,while the others ran out..so maybe Joe and Olivia's deaths wouldnt of happened.

I go through stages with Hollyoaks, but at the moment I am absolutely loving it! It was so sad on Friday; I can't believe both Mel and Sophie are dead :( Not to mention Joe and Olivia! :( I reckon this week is going to be very emotional viewing.

I watch it mostly because of routine..and if i miss a episode,its not a big deal(unlike home and away when i go crazy :P)But i missed the explosion episode as they didnt show it on E4 and i just had to watch it with the omnibus.

I go through stages with hollyoaks as well, but I was on holiday last week and watched the omnibus yesterday. I wonder why they killed off the twins? They should have killed off that Mercedes tramp; she's about as sexy as manure. I'm quite glad to see the back of Joe though, he really didn't have much point. Olivia could have been a good character if they used her more; at one point I thought her and Jessica had left because they were hardly in it.

I haven't watched it for a long time but I caught the end of the omnibus today and have to say I was quite impressed. Sophie's death was done very well (aside from Stuart Manning's acting - God help us). I don't know why they axed the twins, as the girls are attractive and their acting wasn't as bad as some, but personally there was something about them that I never really warmed to. Maybe others felt the same, I don't know.

So Justin is the only member of his family left, am I right? What happened to Liz, Richard and Darlene?

Archived