Hollyoaks Discussion Thread

Guest Emma_B

I dont think they will be showing the aftermath on E4,on monday they will have go ahead another episode to keep ahead of C4..while C4 goes on as normal..but i can watch it tomorrow..and have to watch C4 monday episode before i watch it on E4

I thought it was weird that sam got revenge in the first place,he was the one that was in the wrong,he wasnt forced into doing what he did and the only reason why revenge could of been thought of was because sophie led him on so he would hand himself in..

But if it hadnt of happened then we wouldnt of gotten rid of joe :P

And a few other characters..plus some are leaving now.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didnt like joe he was too slimey and expected that zoe would get with him no matter how he treated her in the past,just because he likes her now..and all for looks.

I wish that jake was the ones that died though,i really dont like him.

I really dont like jake,i never liked him..but when he started on becca and justin..i hated him..i think it was the point when becca and jake split and justin was going to see becca and jake stopped him like he had a right to.

They werent together anymore and it may of been the course of the breakup and being hurt by it,but him telling justin that he wasnt allowed to see becca made me hate him..

And then running over the woman and getting away with it..then his attitude towards everyone who tried to help him but then got fed up with the way he was acting.

I was hoping that he was going to leave one way or another with the killing storyline,jail or leaving..but he's still around..

I like Sonny,although do think its abit too much that he is starting on Craig.

I hate the valentines dad though,waste of space and wont have any storylines to make him better.

I heard that joe was dying before it even happened..

I dont think he is alive,but to me that means the whole thing with that girl,think her name is zoe was a waste of time,bringing in a character that knew joe in the past and having a relationship with them..and then them meeting up again..all for it to end soon with one dying..it seemed alittle pointless.

But anyway im watching it on E4 now,so if anyone missed the episode or wants to watch it again..its on now..

I heard that joe was dying before it even happened..

I dont think he is alive,but to me that means the whole thing with that girl,think her name is zoe was a waste of time,bringing in a character that knew joe in the past and having a relationship with them..and then them meeting up again..all for it to end soon with one dying..it seemed alittle pointless.

But anyway im watching it on E4 now,so if anyone missed the episode or wants to watch it again..its on now..

I agree. There were 5 bodies brought out. The ones I was certain of were: Mel, Sophie and Sam. The other 2 I wasn't 100% sure about.

I missed it last night aswell..silly E4

Not having seen the episodes yet,i dont know how confusing it could be to see who has died.

But it has been made certain in tv magazines that it is the twins and sam.

But i have been hearing joe was one of them for awhile,i didnt know about olivia until 2 days ago.

She finally gets some backbone and then dies,i would of liked to have seen her friendship with that other guymore..(can never remember their names :P)

I like how joe was going slow-mo when everything else around him was going at full speed lol :P

Archived