Hollyoaks Discussion Thread

Guest Emma_B

I dont remember half of those people.

But i hated that they made Olivia stand up for herself and then kill her..but that does lead to Kris making all those comments at Jessica and the way she treated her.

I never liked Joe and glad he has gone,but his death was sad.

I never saw the point in Jez being in the show,I liked him and they should of used him alot more..when money was mentioned by Joe,Jez would always seem like he was hiding something so im sure there was something about that but they never said...and his leaving was just weird aswell..

I dont think they really used any of the students in storylines,they have the odd few that dont last long,but mainly they are there like extras and used for alittle humor.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These are what is written in the Inside Soap regarding Hollyoak Christamas/2007 Spoliers:

She hasn't had the best of luck with men, but Louise is about to find herself in a position any girl would envy..."There's a bit of a love traingle set to devleop between Louise, Warren and Calvin" grins Bryan. "She's caught between good and evil, really, and both relationships will have farreaching repercussions. Plus, it's two very handsome men sleeping with the same beautiful woman-That's always great fun to watch!"

Amy struggles to keep the news thats he's pregnant to herself, as she tries to decide wthere to have a termination. And when the truth about her mum Kathy, having slept with Sarah's exlove, Rhys, comes tumbling out this week, Amy feels more alone than ever. "Viwers will see the downward spiral of what was once a good little girl," shares Bryan. "While all eyes are on Sarah, poor Amy is on a lonely path to destruction, taking her to terrible new depths"

Steph's set to become front page news-For all the wrong reasons!"Debbie Dean played by Jodi Albert, returns for two episodes" explains Bryan "Her stage success inspires her sister, Steph to beome a Rebecca Loos - style kiss-and-tell girl!"

They're Hollyoaks most talked about couple, but it looks like the honeymoon is over for Becca and Justin in the aftermath of the twin's deaths. "Becca's baby is due at christmas" reveals Bryan "But before the birth, they'll be a huge twist which will put another rocket under this long running storyline" And theirs isn't the only romance on the rocks. Max is utterly shocked when he finally discovers what his devious wife, Clare, is capable of. "Clare's psychotic behaviour will take a turn for the worse" reveals Bryan. "Max will then find himself in a very dangerous situation..."

Love is in the air for the teens of Hollyoaks, as Sarah falls into Craigs arms, while Hannah finds romance with newcomer John Paul. But all is not as it appears... "On the surface, they seem like two straightforward teenage couples, but we'll learn that there's more to John Paul than meets the eye," teases Bryan. "There's a huge twist coming up, and it leaves Hannah battling with bulimia in 2007"

Phew! That's all for now. Enjoy!

I like Kris but not Jess.

Jez just left,he found out that Joe had been stealing his money,he then got aletter about working with computer games..and he went to the SUbar and said his goodbyes and gave Joe a letter and then left.

Cant fully remember what the letter said,stuff about thinking he was a friend and always helped him out and then about Joe stealing from him..it made Joe feel ashamed..

I dont think they ever used Jez at all,he was just there and then gone..no storylines.

Archived