Hollyoaks Discussion Thread

Guest Emma_B

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im glad the twins are gone,they have had their time and there isnt anything else left.

I didnt like Joe at all so glad he is gone,but his death was sad.

Im disappointed that Olivia has gone though,her and Kris could of built up a great friendship and with his help she stood up for herself infront of Jessica..then she goes and dies..

But thinking back,like you said..it was like they had already left,she was hardly seen and what storylines did Olivia actually have?

Richard i think had a affair,but it was never shown..liz found out and kicked him out of the house.Darlene stayed for awhile but then moved into the flat above the Dog with craig and treated him like a slave,he stood up for himself and she left.

They couldnt afford to keep the house,so decided to sell and im not sure the reason why Liz was leaving,but then it all came out about Justin and Becca and he was staying and the twins also said that they were staying,so liz left..but i dont remember the reason.

The explosion was very good! I couldn't watch it again though. It was too upsetting. I don't really watch Hollyokakes apart form when they have really good storylines coming up. Joe's death was really sad and when that girl found out he was dead when she called his mobile. I felt really sorry for the twins too!!!

And poor poor Olivia!!!!!!

These last few episodes have really made me grow more respect for some of the actors that I never liked before. Carley Stenson (Steph) and Jennifer Biddall (Jess) have definetly shone. Something which I never thought I'd say!

Hollyoaks is definetly back to its best!

OMG, How selfish is Darren!?

Archived