Hollyoaks Discussion Thread

Guest Emma_B

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the actress doesnt want to come back,or cant come back,or they dont want her back..they dont have to bring her back but still have Liz in the show...i think showing a person from behind,the same height,bodyshape,hair as liz and justin hugging her..just show the person from behind..that would be alot better than some lame excuse that no-one would give.

A few weeks ago in Inside Soap they showed the funeral of someone..it was showing the cast hanging around,so the pics were taken during a break,but it showed Justin,Nancy,Becca and OB..a few more but i cant remember who..im sure thats the twins funeral..and in this weeks they showed the wake,so i think the funeral will be shown on tv..

Not sure what they are going to do about Liz,i hate all the excuses they try to use,beacuse no mother would miss their own kids funeral,even if it is too hard for them..if they dont want the character back they should show someone that looks like her from the back and just dont show her face.

I didnt like the fact that OB was so sick and having trouble breathing then he decides to leave the hosptial and he is pretty much fine,like nothing has happened..i have heard though that he does have problems with his health in todays or tomorrows E4 episode..but i would of liked more reality to that,if OB was just struggling with his walking and being tired..that would of made it better.

In Inside soap again the producer is talking about the upcoming storylines and it mentioned that becca's baby is due at christmas,then it talks about Max finding out and Claire's psychotic behaviour getting worse..i hope that doesnt mean that the claire storylines is still going on at christmas.

The only thing i hated about that interview was that the producer said that he sacrificed the twins in order to give Justin 'the whole show must revolve around me' Burton more storylines than he already has. I'm hoping by bringing in all these new characters they will slowly squeeze him out and it will be bye bye Justin. I want other characters to have centre stage and for their storylines to be the focus for months on end as they underuse most characters then give them quick lame exits claiming the character had gone as far as it could (e.g. Jez, Olivia, Joe, Kristian, Jodie, Eve, Robbie etc.)

Archived