Hollyoaks Discussion Thread

Guest Emma_B

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a pic of her on the main site under backstage cast and characters.

I watched both C4 and E4 episodes,i though C4 was a let down,i didnt like the interview styles,i thought it would be better if those people were saying all that stuff to family and friends that werent there,rather than sitting in the dark in a police interview.

I thought it was for police,i was on the computer but sure i saw 2 tvs showing whoever was being interviewed at the time and someone wearing a suit..either way..i didnt like it..i thought it would be alot better if it was more family and friends being comforted and the people telling it to there family and friends instead of just sitting there.

I dont like it when hollyoaks do all those effects..split screen,writing on the screen and things like that.

On the E4 episode the showed another storyline involving Amy and the whole thing about Gilly and Sarah,so i think we will be back to the old hollyoaks soon..

Although we still have the funeral episodes..

They said that Liz was too upset to come down,is that going to be the excuse for not coming to the funeral,beacuse with the twins they will have to show their funeral..and i did see photos of a funeral with justin there..has to be theirs.

Archived