Hollyoaks Discussion Thread

Guest Emma_B

I missed it. I was down the bfs parents having chinese.I assumed that it was on at 6:30 untill 7:30 today, so I thoight id watch it at 7 because I saw the first half on e4 last night.Just got in an notice Ive missed it. Will have to watch the repeats tomorrow.Or has someone taped it?

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watch it on E4 and thought it would continue on today like normal at 7pm,but nope we have wife swap..So i missed it.

C4 had a hour special,but i dont know why they kept it off E4..by doing that it means that E4 will have to miss another episode and start again with the episode after,so it is still a day ahead of C4.

I also have to watch the omnibus tomorrow..or sunday,whenever it is on and mondays episode on C4,then back to E4.

I didnt look in the tv magazine,i just thought it was all as normal,i never watch on C4 only on E4..

I did look after though and it said in inside soap Friday 7pm E4:To be announced..

Its just weird they would do that..there doesnt seem to be a point,it would of been alot easier for them to show it on E4 as normal,for the E4 people and so it doesnt mess up future episodes.

They said after last nights E4 show that there wouldn't be one tonight. It was obviously to allow for the channel 4 show tonight to have maximum impact. And in my opinion it did! The best episode of Hollyoaks I have seen in a long time. The bodybags and Joe's ringtone were the worst/best bit. I was disappointed that both the twins died as it would have been a good storyline to see how Sophie coped with life without Mel. Incidently I know he wasn't it it a lot but Chris Fountain was excellent tonight.

Thanks,I either didnt listen or switched over before hearing it..

But i still dont see the point,they could of done the C4 one hour special 6-7pm and then carried on like normal with E4 at 7pm..it wouldnt of made a difference to what impact it had on C4 beacuse that would of been shown like it was today..then the E4 viewers could watch it normally and im sure they would of had more people watching it then just to see it again after watching it on C4

I did however,when changing the channel and seeing it wasnt on,quickly went to C4 and from what i saw justin was good.

I was disappointed that both the twins died as it would have been a good storyline to see how Sophie coped with life without Mel. Incidently I know he wasn't it it a lot but Chris Fountain was excellent tonight.

I can't believe they killed them both off. OK, So they havent had many storylines recently but they've been such a big part of a few big storylines. I will be sad to see them go.

Chris Fountain is ALWAYS excellent. He just....exclled himself. :wink::wub::wub:

Archived