Hollyoaks Discussion Thread

Guest Emma_B

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, that's the one! I actually stopped watching ages ago but this storyline sounds like it's been done brilliantly, which almost makes me sad not to have seen it. Unfortunately things aren't going to get any better for Mandy though...

The actress is leaving the show soon in 'tragic circumstances', which I presume means she dies? Or else she's just so heartbroken she packs up and goes.

Hollyoaks is so poor I normally can't stand watching it, however, i did happen to catch this episode.

I thought the baby thing was done very badly actually. Why on Earth was Tony more interested in hugging Mandy when she brought there dead baby out to him? He barely even glanced at the baby. Surely he would have experienced some form of shock??? Or at the very least the desire to try and save her? And why the hell was Mandy squeezing her like that when she stopped breathing? Methinks there is more too this storyline than meets the eye.... However , I will not be tuning in because the script and acting are so appalinglly bad it makes me cringe. They don't even speak like ordinary people. All they do is churn out daft cliches that sound like lines from crappy songs. ie Justin to Becca "Just say the word, and i'll be gone. If you can imagine a life without you and me in it....."etc etc.

However, the one redeeming feature of that episode: They played a Johnny Cash song! The very one I have quoted in my sig. The Bonnie Prince Billy version, but still. Someone up at Mersey TV has a bit of taste! Wonders will never cease....

OK first thing: Is this on in Australia? I have a feeling it isn't but I've always wondered.

Secondly, for those in England, How heartbreaking is it at the minute? The whole Grace stuff is just awful, but Mandy and Tony are doing so well with the acting. I know this sounds awful but I hope they move on soon, we need some humour now, its far too depressing!

I really want Becca and Justin to end up together, even though it is completely immoral and wrong, because I love Justin and I hate Jake so much. Is that bad?

Nope its not bad that you want her to get with Justin. Everyone has ideas who they like to see together.

I dont see how its wrong to be with Justin just because hes 16 and shes his teacher but I see thats its wrong because shes married.

Thats my opinion so dont hate me.

Archived