Latest UK Episode Discussion (2006-2017 Seasons)

liam99998204

Yes, beach scenes are always a plus with Kat in them.

Now, did anyone really believe Justin would actually leave the bay with Phoebe? No, me neither, not for a minute. 

Roo being pregnant is obviously a desperate storyline to keep her in it, luckily she has the wardrobe for it already.

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tori nearly did the work for me here by using the technical name, but as far as I can tell (and I could be drawing the wrong conclusion) ice seems to be an Australian term for crystal meth or something similar. Not that that's particularly relevant, just needed to get it clear in my head! I actually have a lot of sympathy for Justin's point of view here.Tori's viewpoint might be the compassionate one (and the fact that the episode implies Justin's judgement is affected by losing Phoebe didn't help his case) but they've been giving Brody chance after chance while he carries on lying to them and bringing drugs into their house.What they're trying isn't working and harsh as it is, at some point Justin has to make the hard choice and put Raffy and Ava first.(By the way, Raffy might have an off screen plot device friend to stay with but I'll believe she's a proper character when I see her...)Interesting that Mason was the one to come up with a workable alternative while Justin and Tori just butted heads.And then we get Scarlett's little moment showing that she's got her own secrets...

It was obvious as anything when Hunter threw that letter away without ripping it up that at some point he was going to retrieve it.The storyline's too annoying and absurd for me to say anything more about it.I'm not so keen on John being treated like a figure of fun though.

When John starts riding around on a Unicycle wearing clown paint, jumping through flaming hoops while being whipped, THEN'S the time to worry! :D

Let's just make sure they don't end up locking Brody in when he goes through the DTs... We know how that s**** went down in Enders with Nick in '91 and Phil in 2010!

The DNA test thing seems reminiscent of H'Oaks with the whole Jake/Justin/Charlie mess.

7 hours ago, CaptainHulk said:

Also having Pia/Kat in one of those rainbow bikinis is always a good thing. Will not lie, one of the best bodies on this show of this decade, if not all time.:wub:

Thats what the blokes who went to the set have told me as well.

Im hoping she doesn't mind being called as Hottie as another star resented it which is why they not working!

Archived