Harry's Revenge

Guest Jamey-Maria

*coughs and splutters on yoghurt*

No!! Martha!! Awww! She was going to apologise, and you ya crazy woman spoilt it! Damn you! lol

That was really good though!! I love your chapters! I love your fic! Lol But sadly, now I really can't wait for the next update.. lol

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*coughs and splutters on yoghurt*

I did the same thing except i nearly spat out a mouthful of tea all over the keyboard! lol

Noooo Martha it's not what you saw! Damn her why did she have to walk in at that precise minute? - very good, well done, but you seriously have to update like now!! Pleaseeee lol

Sorry this one's a bit soppy and boring!

Chapter Ten

Martha couldn't look, she turned and ran out of the bar. She couldn't see the face of the women, only her arms wrapped around Jack and his lips pressed against hers. On any other given day she would have told Jack exactly what she thought of him at that moment and how she felt , but she couldn't, not now. She leaned in the same spot outside the surf club on the wall as she had a minute earlier before she had walked in. The feeling was the absolute and total opposite though then before she had gone in. Tears immediately filled her eyes and she stared into the blurry horizon. The beautiful beach that had taken all her problems and cares away an hour ago hadn't really taken them away. The sea had just held them and it was giving them all back to her now, shoving them in her face all at once. She felt as if a huge wave had swallowed her and she was drowning, she couldn't break to the top for air, it was pushing and holding her down. Her face was so smuthered that she was choking on water. It wasn't her imagination though. She was drowning, in her own tears, she couldn't breathe properly. Martha opened her mouth to let some air in. She took little breathes. As the oxygen quickly entered her lungs she puffed it back out again. Everything had been so perfect before, how did it all go so wrong? I'm such an idiot, this is all my fault she told herself. It too late. I missed my chance, he's gone. Jack's finally realised that he deseves better and he's moved on. Why wouldn't he? He kept trying to tell me how he felt and how we should be together and i was so horible to him. I've missed my chance with the first man i love. The only man i'll ever truly love. The pain was excruciating, there had been so many oppurtunities but being the stubborn fool that she was, she had rejected him. It doesn't matter how i feel, because Jack has moved on, with another women. ANOTHER WOMAN! Who is she? Where did they meet? How long had they known each other? How long had they been going out? Those words were stuck in her head on a loop. Round and round in her head until she was dizzy. It was making her sick to her stomach. Martha wished she could get the image out of her head but she couldn't. The imaged was engarved in her brain with same knife that was now stabbing her heart. She know knew how he felt about her dating Corey so soon. To be tossed aside and forgotten so quickly, like another rag on the pile. Totally diminishing the idea that what they shared was anything special, anything more than a five minute fling. This made her feel even worse. The actual worst part of it all though, she thought to her self was that she wasn't mad at him. Not at at all. In the past she had been able to fob off her feelings as anger and hatred and just sweep them under the carpet and move on. But this time was different. This time she had finally managed to admit to herself that she loved Jack and that she wanted to be with him. It made it all the more difficult knowing that her feelings were now one-sided.

Jack pulled away immedietley, It ensured that an awkward silence followed. They both seemed to realise that it was a mistake.

"I'm sorry," the girl started. "I shouldn't have done that. Jack noded understandingly. He knew that it was a mistake on both their parts. She was upset and he shouldn't have taken her hands like that. For goodness sake, he just realised that he didn't even know the girl's name. He didn't want to leave her though. She still looked so upset. After another minute of silence when the girl had stopped crying, Jack introduced himself.

"Um, i'm Jack by the way," He said slightly looking at her.

"I'm Anna" She replied, still severley embaressed by what had happened. "Why are you still here?" She questioned "I thought you would have been long gone by now?" Anna thought she would have scared him away.

"You still don't look so good. I know you didn't mean to to do that," He answered.

"I'll be o.k, really!" Jack still didn't want to leave her but he didn't feel very comfortable about staying after what had happened. He got up to leave after saying good bye. As he was walking out of the door he began to think about Martha again. The alcohol was just starting to kick in and his head was startng to ache, matching the pain of his heart. He was so wrapped up in his thoughts that he didn't see a crying Martha on the floor with her head in her knees. He walked straight past. The two were absolutley miserable and they thought that nothing could fix it.

Archived