Harry's Revenge

Guest Jamey-Maria

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

please...please...please...please...update soon...please.....I love it so much and i cant wait....are they toegether yet?????/Sorry I am confused.....them holding hands means there toegether right?????My other question is when she first like leant into him....was she trying to kiss him.....or hug him????Sorry confused again.....*hits head looking confused*........also why was Harry getting revenge on Tony.....did he think it was Jacky.....I hate Harry he scares me........i feel sorry for Jack because if I was him I would feel so guilty knowing that Harry hit my dad thinking it was me!!!!!!!I would feel so sad *sniff sniff* I would never never ever be able to forgive myself....even though it wouldnt of been me!!!!!!!Once again Harry scares me........he is old and scary aahhhhhhh!!!!!!lol

Lol, your post is very amusing :P I will try to answer to the best of my ability without giving too much away! (sorry i wasn't clearer) O.k when Martha leant in she was trying to hug him, he was pushing her away because he was trying to shut her out. She persisted with it though and he finally gave in and let her hug him, he hugged her back and kind of broke down in her arms (thought I would reverse the common situation of Martha needing Jack's help) To answer your question if they are together? You'll just have to wait and see, ha ha! Harry isn't getting revenge on Tony, he is still getting revenge on Jack only he is doing it through Tony. Harry doesn't want to just come out and hurt Jack and have it over and done with, he wants to torment him and make him feel pain! The same pain he felt when he lost his daughter and his wife left him. Getting Tony obviously upset Jack!

Yes you are right, Harry is scary, ha ha he is only just beginning! I'm sorry I havn't updated I've had quite a few exams, I will try to post within the next day or two! Hope that explains it, can't actually believe people are still reading this, lol.

O.k here is the next chapter, sorry for not updating in a while. This one is kinda not that interesting, anyway enjoy!

Chapter Fifteen

Martha's ute pulled up in the hospital carpark. The entire trip had been silent except for the phone call Martha had made to her grandad, telling him that she and Jack were heading to the hospital now. There had been no change to Tony's condition when they had called. Both Jack and Martha exited the car at the same time and shut thier doors. Martha had driven as she was sure that Jack had more things to concentrate on than the road and he didn't protest. They were both walking silently towards the large, hospital doors almost glowing with a flouresent, white light, contrasting with the severe darkness that filled the night sky, when Jack stopped dead in his tracks. It was like his feet were frozen to the ground, he was unable to move and he stood looking at at the doors before him! Martha stopped next to him unsure of what to do. Jack turned to look at her, straight in the eye, reaveling all of his fear.

"I can't," He said. "I just can't." Martha looked at him and again gave him an underatanding and sympathetic nod.

"If you don't want to go in just yet we can wait here," She said gently. "I'm sure everyone will understand if your not ready to go in just yet." He looked at her blankly before shaking his head slowly. It was just a moment of weakness, he was unsure of what would happen in there, but one way or another he nedded to go inside to find out. He also knew he needed to be there for Luke.

"No, i'm ready," He stated simply.

"I'm going to be here as long as you need me." Martha told him. As they were talking their hands somehow found their way back to each other. Neither of them seemed to notice as they walked into the hospital.

"Jack," Lucas almost pounced on his older brother, jumping out of his seat next to Beth. 'Where did you go?" Morag, Alf and Beth all looked up from the spots they had chosen to focus on for the last half hour in the reception area; the floor, the wall, that disgusting poster of what smoking can do to your lungs, anything they could to avoid thinking about awful situation at hand.

"I just needed a little bit of space, I'm sorry i took off like that." Jack replied. Lucas was glad his brother was there, he needed him. Beth had been great trying to comfort him, hugging him and stopping him from crying. She had become like the mother he never had and he loved her, but he still needed Jack there. Everyone in the room had noticed Jack and Martha's linked hands but no one said anything. Jack was about to bite the bullet and ask how Tony was when Flynn came over to them, with nurse Julie close behind him.

"Jack we're going to need you to sign some forms," Flynn said gesturing for Jack to follow Julie. Jack didn't say anything but quietly started following Julie behind the desk. As he moved towards her, for the first time since the he had been on the cliffs, he realised that he was holding Martha's hand. She quickly realised this too, but although her instant reaction was to pull away she didn't. A look of confusion was present on both faces. Although neither of them knew what this meant, they didn't want to let go. The confusion quickly faded and instead of thinking about it they simply walked off to complete the paper work together.

Two hours had passed when Flynn emerged informing them all that they were able to go in. Beth looked up at Alf and Morag. While Lucas and Jack hurried into the room, following Flynn. Jack pulled Martha along with him.

"Are you sure i should go in?" She asked, uncertain if she would be intruding.

"Yes," Was all he replied. He could have said so much more about how much he needed her there, or how much better she made him feel, but the simple yes was all Martha needed as an answer. She let him lead her down the corridor and followed him in.

"You to must be exhausted." Beth said after Jack, Martha and Lucas had gone into the room, vanishing out of her sight. "Why don't you both go home and get some sleep, i'll call if they need anything, or if his condition improves," She promised.

"O.k then, by love," Alf said. As he started for the door.

"See yoou soon," Morag continued, as she followed him.

"Bye." Beth was quite tired herself, but she couldn't leave, nor did she want to. She slowly picked herself up once Alf and Morag had dissapeared out of the hospital and braced herself as she went to join the others in Tony's room.

Beth's hand gripped the door knob and she glanced at the bold, black words 'Room no. 2' and slightly turned it to the right. The door knob clicked into place and the door creeked slightly. The room was perfectly silent and Beth opened to see Lucas at his dad's bedside holding his hand and Jack standing behind him with a hand on Lucas' shoulder.Martha was in the corner of the room with her arms folded into her chest. Finally Beth allowed her eyes to look at Tony, she wanted to burst into tears, her heart had completey been shattered. But she didn't, she took a deep breath. She stared at the many tubes that Tony had been attached to. He was such a strong yet gentle man, he didn't deserve this. The only noise that could be heard was the slow but steady beep of the heart monitor. Her heart sank again as she watched Jack and Lucas. Beth took a seat on the other side of Tony's bed. They all sat in silence preparing themselves for the long night ahead.

The next morning arrived after a very long and dragged out night. Nurse Julie had been been in several times throughout the night to check on Tony, running more tests and checking up on the other occupants in the room. She had even been nice enough to bring them all coffee, which was much appreciated and needed. Beth looked around the room. She had been awake for several hours now and harldly had any sleep anyway. She was holding Tony's hand and stroking the hair covering his forehead. Lucas was now at the far end of the room where Martha had first been standing last night. He was asleep with his mouth slightly open and his head was rested on the back of the chair. Beth then turned her attention to where Jack and Martha were asleep, they had moved too chairs closer to each other. Martha's head was lying on Jack's shoulder and his head was lying on hers. Beth smiled to herself, they were in love, and it was obvious to anyone with eyes. As she sat thinking about the young pair, she was reminded of her own feelings. The ones she had admitted to herself last night. She covered Tony's hand with hers and lowered her face closer to his. Her lips were centimeters away from his ear and she let a tear roll down her cheek.

"I know i should have said this sooner." Beth's voice was full of regret." I wasn't sure how I felt about you before...but know I am." She whispered. "Seeing you like this had made me realise just how much you mean to me. I want to be with you, I want to build a life with you and i know that now. I just..." She stopped as all other thoughts slammed to a halt. "I just hope i'm not too late" She finished as another tear escaped from her eye. Beth moved her face down to the side of the bed and began silently crying, praying that he would wake up. Her heart began to break all over again until she felt her hand being slightly squeezed. She sat up and looked at Tony's face. His eyelids began to flutter.

"Tony?..."

Archived