Harry's Revenge

Guest Jamey-Maria

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter Eighteen

"Here you go" Irene said placing the plates down on the tables in front of them. "Two hamburgers with the lot and two chocolate milkshakes coming right up." Once Irene had left Jack looked up at Martha.

"You know me too well," He said smiling.

"You can't really go wrong with hamburgers and milkshakes now can you?"

"I guess not."

"Just one thing," Martha said while putting her hand inbetween Jack and the burger as a barrier. "Can you try not to put me off my food in the process."

"I'll do my best but i'm not making any promises." He said grinning, eager to hoe into his food.

"Dear god help me," Martha joked as she removed her hand.

"You know you don't have to watch," his words were muffled as he'd already taken a bite.

"O that's disgusting!" She laughed turning her head away from him as he took his second bite. "Didn't anyone ever tell you not to talk with your mouth full, or better still the you're actually aloud to digest one bite before moving onto the next? You know what? Don't answer that, keep your mouth closed and keep eating."

Harry was eager to find out what was going on with Tony's condition, mainly so he could try and figure out what state Jack might be in. There was only one person who he could get that information off with out having to ask; Colleen. He headed into the diner and walked over to the counter.

"Hey Darl, what can I get you?" Irene asked

"I'll just have a coffee without milk thanks," He said going to sit down at one of the tables, he was completley oblivious to Martha and Jack sitting a few foot steps away from him.

"Colleen, once you finish with that cleaning can you make a short black thanks. O and where are those milkshakes?"

"Give me a minute!" Colleen pleaded. "I'm not a machine."

"Alright but hurry up, we have customers waiting."

Colleen muttered under her breathe and continued to do so until she had the milkshakes ready. She walked out from behind the counter and and over to where Martha and Jack were sitting. Jack had alreay finished his burger and because Martha was still sitting, staring at him amazement he had begun to pick at hers from across the table.

"Hey!" She laughed. "That's my burger thankyou," She said pulling the plate closer to her. Harry heard the laughter and quickly turned around, slightly shocked to see Martha and Jack sitting at a table next to him. Why were they laughing? Why did he look so happy? What had he missed? He had to push down the anger that was rising inside of him as he called out to Jack.

"Hey."

"O Harry, hi."

"I heard about your dad, I was just wondering how he was doing?"

"Yeah, he's woken up, Flynn thinks that everything should be fine in time, he just needs a lot of rest."

"That's great news," Harry shot out. Inside he wa raging, no matter how bad he felt about what he gotten Carl Williamson to do to Tony, he would have done a whole lot worse if it ment he could hurt Jack.

"Yeah, it is." Jack didn't think it was worth mentioning the details of what was going on or the further tests that still needed to be run. He was just thankful that Harry was civil enough to ask. "Well we'll leave you to get on with your reading." He finished gesturing to the paper in Harry's hands.

"O um, Yeah." He didn't want the conversation to end but what was he going to do?

"So...are you going to eat that?" Jack asked with a cheeky grin on his face.

"Just take it," Martha sighed. Leaning back into the chair and putting both her hands up as a motion of surrendering. They both started laughing again, attracing the attention of Colleen who was going google eyed, walking over with the milkshakes and placing them on the table, and more importantly Harry.

"I've just finished your Coffee, I'll just go and get it. Is there anything else you would like with that? Colleen asked turning around to face Harry's table. He clearly wasn't paying any attention to her.

"Mr Chambers?" She repeated.

"What? um no don't worry about it." He said rushing out of the Diner, almost bowling over Collen while he was at it.

"How rude!" She said to herself.

Harry kept walking until he got to the beach, he was fuming. He hadn't even got the satisfaction of seeing Jack's face when he was upset. Instead he got a love sick fool, spending time with his ex girlfriend. Harry had felt bad for Martha when he saw her crying the previous day, he had wanted to get revenge on her behalf aswell, but now he didn't care. If she was stupid enough to want to spend time with that moron, then she deserved everything she was going to get, and getting her would be one of the best ways that he could get to Jack!

Aww Martha and Jack were sooo cute (we need some scenes like that now).

I know! I don't know whether you're refering to the U.K or Australian episodes but i wish they would have some of those scenes. Lucky for me i can write about what i want to happen. :D

Archived