Harry's Revenge

Guest Jamey-Maria

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

O.k well this one is pretty short but anyway. :D

Chapter Nineteen

As Harry continued to walk down the beach his temper kept flaring.

"I'll ge them both!" He said aloud. "Her and her lover boy. I'll finally make him pay for what he did to my precious Emily and and i'll destroy her in the process.

"Talking to yourself old man?" He heard a vioce call out from behind him. It was Carl, the same man that he had hired to take out Tony. Harry was slightly frightened and felt threatened by his presence but curious to find out what he wanted. Carl Willaimson wasn't the type to approach you for small talk. In fact, Harry was suprised that he was showing himself in broad daylight. It must of been important. Harry didn't say anything, he waited for Carl to speak first.

"I need something." He said blatanly. "Another ten thousand."

"YOU WHAT?!" Harry shouted in shock.

"You heard me. I'm running low on cash and your going to give it to me." He said with and icy stare and an even colder, sharp tone.

"Hey i paid you for the job you did and i'm not giving you a cent more!" He said defiantley.

"If you want your wife to live then you will do exactly what i say." The blood drained from Harry's face making him as white as a ghost. He felt a chill run through his viens. The look in his eyes was complete fear and he stood deadly still as he watched Carl move closer to him. Moving his face so it was only inches away from Harry's.

"It pays to do your homework old man." He said, smiling menacingly.

"Now. What's it going to be? Either you give me the ten thousand or i'll make your wife suffer for your mistakes." His breath was hot and smelt of a heavy overpowering smoke scent. "Time is running out for you to make up your mind."

"Alright. I'll give you what you want but leave Josephine out of this. She has nothing to do with it." Despite his wife walking out on him he still loved her very much. In his deluded mind he had even convinced himself that he was partially doing this for her.

"Wise decision." He said smugly. "Same place as last time at five."

"I can't get my hands on that kind of money by then," He protested.

"Well your going to have to arn't you? Otherwise i'll do whatever i have to by any means necessary to make sure you get the message." The look on his face was so sinister. The man was rotten to core; a relentless murderer and not someone to be messed with.

"I'll be there........with the cash.......all of it......by five! " Harry gulped. With that he watched as Carl dissapeared into no where as fast as he came. The guy was dangerous. 'Too dangerous,' Harry thought. He'd have to fix that.

Martha had driven Jack home after much dispute over who would drive. She eventually won saying that it was her car and she was going to drive it, and if he didn't like it she was more than happy to let him walk. He sighed and gave in, knowing that his best was nowhere near good enough to match Martha's when it came to an argument. She was as stubborn as all hell and a force to be reckoned with! They pulled up to the Holden's drive way and got out of the ute. Once they were inside Martha stood near the arm chair and watched Jack walk over to the kitchen.

"Do you want a drink?" He asked.

"No, i'm fine thanks." She smiled. "I should probably get going anyway." Jack expression dropped. He really didn't want her to go.

"Yeah i guess i should get back to the hospital too."

"No, Flynn told us that Tony needed his rest and there's no more news, someone would have called you if there was. The best thing you can do right now is to take your mind off it and relax."

"I guess your right."

"You know i'm right," She smirked. He walked over to where she was standing near the door.

"Thankyou," He started. "You've been amazing, i don't know what i would have done without you."

"Anytime," She smiled. They both lent in for a hug. The embrace was warm and comforting, and just like last night, neither wanted to let go. As Martha began to pull her face away her cheek brushed Jack's. Neither moved. Neither wanted to move. Martha turned her head slightly and Jack did the same. Slowly but surley their lips were getting closer until finally, Martha, unable to bear her desire any longer pressed her lips onto Jack's. His arms pulled her into him and he responed to her kiss with the full force of passion that had been growing inside him for weeks now. Once their lips met they couldn't stop. It was like a ball of emotion that had all their pent up lust and love in it and now that it has started there was no way it was going to stop. His hands moved down her back and her arms moved around his neck to hold herself up. Everything happened so quickly that neither of them had time to think about what they were actually doing. They just followed instinct and continued to give into one another.

O.k so seeing as some of you feel so strongly about them being together now i thought i'd just do it (plus i have a better idea in mind now :P) O and Nicole just so you know, i was about to leave that on a cliff hanger but i didn't because i knew you would complain, lol :D

Archived