Harry's Revenge

Guest Jamey-Maria

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arrrr, i think i may scream! I'm sorry it's been taking so long to update. I spent ages on the next two chapters and i was ready to post and i nocked the keyboard and they both were deleted. I'm so mad. I'll try and rewrite them and hopefully i should have one up tonight and another tomorrow. Very sorry, i'm so mad at myself!

That sucks! Dont rush to put them on hun :)

We understand happened enough times to me with my child development coursework I had done 15 pages and lost it :( *luckily I put loads of pics in more then writing but still :P*

O.k this is for Jackthehottest, Jessi, puja and any one else who pm'd me to update. Sorry I'm very lazy, lol. Anyway comments are appreciated.

Chapter Seventeen

"Your a very lucky man," Flynn said after asessing Tony and running a few tests."It's going to be a long road to recovery but i'm postitve that you'll be just fine," He smiled.

"You cetainley gave us quite a scare last night," Alf said who had arrived ten minutes ago.

"Yes you did," Beth joined. She was still holding his hand, her grip hadn't loosened since Flynn came in. Tony's speech was slightly slurred and it was difficult for him to speak as a result of the accident, so he just returned a smile at the room full peolpe who cared about him.When Flynn had finished informing the room of the extent of Tony's injuries he told them all it was probably best to let him get some rest and ordered them all out (in the nicest possible way :P) Alf said he would drive Lucas and Beth home and Martha and told Jack thet he needed to go and get something to eat so, she would drive him to the diner. Not to mention she was pretty hungry herself. They all said their goodbyes and headed for the door. Once everyone was in the corridor Beth realised she forgot her bag inside the room.

"I'll just be a sec," She called. "Go wait for me in the car."

When she entered the room it was very queit, she made her way over to the black handbag sitting on the edge of Tony's bed. Tony opened his eye's and smiled.

"Just grabbing my bag," Beth said as she reached over to pick it up. Her hand was stopped though, Tony and taken hold of it and was now urging her to sit down on the seat next to the bed with his eye's. She sat, curious to know what this was all about. It took every bit of strength Tony had to speak and all he could manage at best was a very slow, unsteady "I heard". Beth looked at him unsure of what to think. When she remembered what she had said to him just before he had woken up, she felt her mouth tence up and her face was beginining to feel hot. She'd layed her heart on the line before, she'd said everything she felt for Tony but she didn't know he was listening. She certainley ment what she said, but what if he didn't feel the same way? Tony could sense how nervous Beth was and deepened his stare and sofened his eyes, trying his best to give her a reasuring smile. He mouthed the words "i love you too." Beth didn't know what to say, she sat in shock for a moment trying to absorb it all. When the reality of what he said hit a few seconds later her her mouth displayed the biggest smile she could manage and her eyes filled with tears. Tony used his other hand to gently wipe them away.

"I'm so glad your alive, " She said as she lent her head down nearer to his, kissing him gently on the lips. When their lips met the two enjoyed the moment that each had longed for, for so long.

Martha and Jack got out of the car and walked into the Diner. Jack was still very quiet but Martha didn't mind, she knew he was dealing with a lot and she wasn't going to push him to talk if he didn't want to.

"Why don't you grab us a table and i'll go and see what they've got," Jack noded and wandered off in the opposite direction to sit at a table. As he sat down is mind began to go over the previous day's events. He had been so scared last night when he found his dad with Lucas on the side of the road, he didn't know what he would do if lost him. He remebered how he felt and how Martha had convinced him to go back to the hospital. How she knew where he was and the way she had comforted him. He was definitley in love with her and he knew it, she was the only women he'd ever been in love with and the only one that he'd ever wanted to love. Why had he been so stupid as to ever let her go in the first place? But she wasn't mad at him anymore and was offering her frienship, and for that he was grateful. Close freinds was the best he could hope for because she had a boyfriend and he wasn't going to ruin her shot at happiness. Martha sat down in the seat opposite Jack, she noticed that he looked deep in thought and didn't want to distract him. Besides he looked cute when he was thinking.

"How long have you been sitting there?" Jack asked, startled after a few minutes.

"Not long" She smiled, "i just finished ordering and filling in Colleen and Irene on the good news about your dad." They're both really glad, especially Colleen."

"So am i," Jack said. Even though he sounded positive Martha could tell that he didn't mean it.

"He'll be o.k Jack, just you wait and see, he'll be up and about in no time. He is a Holden after all, and you guys seem to be invincable, nothing can keep you down for long" She laughed.

"Your catching on quick arn't you?" He joked. "But you're right, it's in the genes, us Holdens are just..." He was cut off by Martha.

"Yeah alright that's enough," She laughed. "I don't need to feed your ego any more big head." They both smiled and were glad to be in each others company.

"So what did you order us?" He said, changing the topic.

"Well if i told you that then it wouldn't be a suprise now would it?" She said, flashing him a big smile.

"How do i know that you havn't ordered one of Colleen's creations of the day?" He statred to get worried, she wouldn't would she?

"Maybe i did. But then again i could of also ordered pig trotters and deep fried chicken gibletts." She laughed.

"Ahh, so you like japanese cuisine now do you?"

"I never said I didn't."

"You didn't have to, the look on your face said it for you, it was priceless. I still can't believe you feLl for that," He smirked.

"Hey! watch it you or i might just add in the turttle's feet aswell."

Colleen had been watching them from the kitchen since Martha had gone to sit down.

"Would you give me some help women!" Irene cried. "We don't pay you to stand around and gawk at the customers all day."

"Arn't they just perfect?" She asked ignoring Irene clearly off in another world.

"Who's perfect?" Irene asked turning around with a plate in either hand, curious to know what Collen was on about. "Jack and Martha?"

"Yes," She sighed. "Young love, isn't it just so romantic?"

"They're just freinds, I mean for heaven sakes she's just giving him some support, his dad was just run over by a car!"

"Well they certainley don't just look like friends to me."

"Well I'll tell you what it looks like to me, " Irene said "IT looks like Leah's gone on her lunch break and won't be back for another half an hour. It looks like we're very busy. It looks like the kitchen is a pig's sty, and it looks like someone's going to be fired if I don't get any help!" Irene slightly raised her vioce.

"Alright, no need to get snapy." She said going into the kitchen to clean it.

Archived