Harry's Revenge

Guest Jamey-Maria

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I was going to forget about this fic. Didn't really think it was worth continuing but seeing as there a few who want me to I will :D Anyway, seeing as it's school holidays i should probably be able top update more regularly. Here goes......

Chapter Sixteen

Harry was sat in a booth in the diner. He was quietly sipping his coffee wondering how the previous day's events had gone when he heard Colleen's squaking voice. She was behind the counter with Leah and Irene discussing the current situation with Tony.

"O the poor dear" She cried hysterically. "Whatever will happen to him."

"Colleen calm down," Irene tried to reassure her. "They don't know anything for certain yet .And besides you carrying on like a hooligan isn't going to change anything or help the situation for that matter."

"Irene's right," Leah said. "We have to stay positive and hope for the best, let them know that we're here for them if they need anything at all."

"But you know the chances with these types of head injuries," Colleen persisted. "They're not very good, lucky if you make a recovery at all let alone coming out unscaved..........he was such a good man too."

"For crying out loud women would you give it a break!" Irene snapped. "I'm sure they are going through enough without having you writing out his eulogy already." She had been listeneing to Colleen for about ten minutes now and had now had enough!

"I was only saying," Colleen retorted in defence.

"Well go and say it somewhere else" Irene hissed and watched as Colleen retreated to the kitchen.

"She means well," Leah said rubbing Irene's arm.

"I know it's just... well you know what I mean,"

"Yes... yes I do, " Leah replied, and they both let out a little giggle. "When they stopped Leah spoke again. "I really do hope he's alright."

"Me too love," It was after hearing that that Harry decided to make his way over to the counter.

"Is everything alright?" He asked ever so innocently. He genuinley sounded concerned.

"It's Tony," Irene sighed. "He had an accident with a car last night. Some lunatic ran him over and he's done some serious damage to his head." Harry stood speechless for a moment. In his mind he had know what the plan would involve but hearing it spoken like that made it real. "Will he be alright?"

"They don't know darl. It's a matter of wait and see i guess." Harry looked down at the counter, he felt pretty bad. He had never intended for Tony to be seriously injured, but then again what did he expect when hiring a man like Carl Williamson to do the job. He looked up at Irene.

"Do they know who did it?" Although on the outside he remained calm on the inside his heart was pumping like crazy.

"No, they don't!" Irene was getting pretty worked up now."I mean who the would do something like that. I can understand if it was an accident but to leave him there to die is inhuman. To think what poor Lucas must have gone through. I hope they catch whoever it is and throw them in jail. Harry noded in agreement. At the mention of Lucas' name he also thought of Jack.

"How are Jack...and Lucas holding up?"

"We're not too sure. Alf was in here in this morning on his way back to the hospital, but all he said was that neither Jack nor Lucas had said much and that they had both taken it really hard. Especially Jack.." This was exactly what Harry wanted to hear. His heart was singing with joy.

'They had both taken it really hard. Especially Jack'

He repeated Irene's words to himself. All his guit about Tony had dried up as he had recieved a satisfactory outcome. Jack was now down and Harry was going to make sure that he was going to kick him until he was out.

"That's such a sad shame," Harry said a little too enthusiastcally, but Leah and Irne were too wrapped up in their own thoughts to notice. "Well I have to get going bit please let me know how he's is when you find out."

"Will do." Replied Leah slightly turning her head.

"Bye." Harry said before paying for his coffee and turning to walk out.

"See ya."

"Tony can you hear me?" Beth asked, tears still flooding down her face. Tony slighlty turned his head and moaned soflty. His eyelids contiued to flutter until they adjusted to the bright light of the hospital room.

"Beth" he whispered. Squeezing her hand again.

"I'm right here, don't worry i'm not going anywhere."

Lucas opened his eyes from the seat where he was sitting to see his father awake.

"Dad," He yelled and made his way over to the edge of the bed. This set off Jack and Martha who yawned sleepily while opening their heavy eyelids, like it was a struggle. Martha lifted her head off Jack's shoulder and turned her neck. It was extremley sore. She held it with her hand and watched as Jack practically jumped up to join Lucas and Beth at Tony's side. Tony opened his mouth to speak again but nothing caming out except a low and slightly croaky noise. Tony's face looked dissapointed and slightly frustrated.

"It's o.k, you don't need to speak," Beth assured him, trying to wipe away the tears that were streaming down her face.

"I'll go and get a doctor," Jack said while a wide smile appeared acroos his face. His father was awake and that was the main thing. For the first time in over 24 hours he had hope.

wow, I just read the whole thing in one go, I really really hope this means Jack and Martha are back together, I felt like screaming and hitting the computer screen when Anna stuck her tounge down Jack's throught. But then Martha went and looked for Jack that was so sweet.

This story is ace, you really know how to write, keep the good work up! :D

Yey!!

Hang on, when I tell you to continue, you don't, but when other people tell you, you do!! Thats just... tsk! lol.

But I'm still very pleased!! I love this fic! :D Update soon missy!

You're off school!? :o No fair!

Great work! Good to see that you're updating again. Also, I just wanted to compliment you on the storyline - it's very original and great idea to bring back Harry. To be honest, I was surprised that the H&A scripwriters didn't do much more with the "Harry" storyline, but then again, it was early days with the Holden family! :)

Anyway, good chapter - very realistic. Also, maybe you could put in some more romance with Jack and Martha. hehehe :wub:

Please update soon! :D

xx

Archived