Harry's Revenge

Guest Jamey-Maria

OMG! OMG! that was FANTASTIC!!!!!! You HAVE to post the next bit up like now - that is an order! lol But seriously, please post the next bit ASAP!!!!!! please!! You wrote really well and expressed their feelings perfectly! I can't wait to see if they finally get back together!!

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, looking at jackandmartha!!!'s post I'm guessing that this is going to be good! lol I'll go read it. =)

Oh! MY! Goody God!!! :o! That was fabulous!! Awww! She love's Jack holden! Martha McKenzie loves Jack Holden! Nicole loves Jack Holden! ..whoops typing mistake! =) lol

That was great, Corey was quite nice about it all! Bless. But poor Jack! :o Please update as soon as you can!!

I'll update now but it's a short one.

Chapter Eight

Jack watched on in disbelief as he saw Corey and Martha hugging. He turned around heading straight home.

"How could I have been so stupid?" He said to himself. He wanted to cry but he didn't, reminding himself that "tough guys don't cry". She doesn't love me, how could she? She never will. She loves Corey. I can't believe I thought that she would actually care about me, Jack kept saying in his head. And to think I was about go the apartment and pledge my undying love for a woman who belongs to somebody else, who LOVES somebody else. Jack kept questioning. How had he so easily managed to overlook that fact. When he was thinking about her or falling for her again (even though his feelings never stopped). She was with Corey how did he ignore that. It was becoming almost impossible to hold back the tears now. Jack was using all of his will power to keep them from streaming down his face. This feeling was indescribable. It was like someone had cut open his chest and ripped out his heart, tearing it to shreds infront of him. She turned me down and i'm stupid enough to think she would would want me back. I was practically begging to be hurt. What did you think was going to happen Jack. He repremanded himself. You would tell her how you feel and she would just come running back into your arms like everything was o.k? You would go on living in a happy relationship and forget that the past had ever happened. Wake up you idiot! She's never going to love you, had your chance and you blew it. Face it, you've lost her forever. Jack suddenly had a change of plans and decided to go to Noah's hopping to drink away the pain. But for now he was sobber and the pain was very much real. Although he had fought it so very hard. A tear dripped down Jack's cheek. He was totally oblivious to Harry Chambers who ahd witnessed the whole thing. He had seen the look that had on his face

when he was first walking and then he had also seen Jack's face drop as he saw the couple down on the sand. The pain in his face made Harry thrive and he became hungry for more. Thanks to Colleen Harry Chambers already knew that Jack and Martha used to date.

"Such a tradgedy," She squawked. "They seemed so in love." He remembered Collen lowering her voice and moving closer to him when she rambled the next part. "Just between you and me, I don't think Jack has completley gotten over her yet." Harry stared at a miserable Jack walking away and then looked back at Martha on the beach. So Jack's in love, he thought to himself. Harry was so excited as he thought about this. He had finally found the key to his evil plan; Martha.

Ok here it is. Finally. I'm off to bed!

Chapter Nine

Corey and Martha finally pulled out of the embrace.

"Don't wait too long, you deserve to be happy," Corey said. Martha looked at him puzzled.

"Wait for what?"

"To tell Jack that you love him!" Martha smiled as she thought of what Jack's reaction would be when she told him.

"Oh I won't, I'm about to head over there now," She replied gleaming. As Corey watched Martha walk away a sense of relief fell over him. He was actually quite glad that this was the end of him and Martha. Ever since they had started dating he had been distracted from his real agenda in the bay; to make Irene pay!!! He began grinning from ear to ear as he thought about what he was going to do to her. He was shaken from his thoughts though as Martha turned back and waved. Martha was so excited at the thought of how tonights events would turn out. She came up with a million different scenarios in her head, but each one ended with Jack returning her declaration of love and them getting back together. Martha was so happy that her stomach was starting to ache. She practically skipped all the way to the Holden house. Martha realised what she was doing and thought it strange because she never skipped, but then again she'd never been in love.

Martha walked up the driveway trying to think about the best way she was going to put this. She finally arrived at the door after what had felt like ages. She knocked quietly as she felt the butterflies build up in her stomach. She hoped that it hadn't built up to her throat so she could still talk.

"Just a sec," A voice called from a distance behind the great wooden door. The door opened and Martha let a little sigh as it was not who she anticipated.

"Oh Lucas, hi," Martha said trying not to show her disapointment. Lucas just smiled, he very quickly realised who Martha was hoping to see and couldn't help but grin. He'd seen the way his brother had looked at her when they were dating. Jack had had other girlfriends in the past but none of them as important to him as Martha. She was all he would talk about and they seemed so good together. Luke never thought he'd be the type of person to think this but they were one of those "ment to be couples." There was no one more suited to Jack than Martha, and from what he had heard from Martha's family and friends, no one more suited to her either. The way she knew what he was thinking and what he was going to do, usually before he did. Then there were her little stubborn moods. Tasha had once said that she thought that Jack deserved a meddle for being able to put up with them. Lucas couldn't help but feel really sad for his brother when it ended as no one saw it coming. Lucas had found himself pondering a few times if they would get back together.

"Hi," Lucas said, finally snapping out of his thoughts. "How can I help you,"Lucas asked, all too eager to help them get back together. He almost laughed as he thought about how much he sounded like a sales shop assistant.

"I'm um...............well I'm looking for Jack," Martha answered politley. She too almost burst into laughter at Lucas' all-too-keen tone. Tony popped his head around the corner of bedroom hall.

"I rang before and he said he was at Noah's," Tony interupted.

"May i ask what this is about," Lucas questioned with a devious grin on his face.

"it's, well it's to do with.....you know what, it doesn't matter." She didn't want to jinx it, and besides it was probably better that she told Jack how she felt before she told his family. Martha turned around quickly after saying goodbye and suddenly found herself hurridly walking to Noah's

"Do you think that was about what i think that was about," Lucas asked with an even bigger grin than before.

"I hope so mate," Tony replied, matching his grin.

At Noah's, Jack was on his fourth beer. He was sculling them like water. He was making himself sick but he didn't care. Anything to make the pain stop. His drinking binge was disrupted though when he heard sobs coming from someone next to him. He turned around to see a pretty, young women sitting next to him and through her tears seemed just as hell bent on getting drunk as he did. Jack didn't know what her problem was and quite frankly he didn't care, he just wanted to shut her up. Whatever she was crying about couldn't nearly be as bad as Jack's problems. The "good guy" got the better of him and he turned to her and asked her what was wrong. It took her a minute to reply as she was choking on her tears.

"It's my, my, my boyfriend," She stuttered. Her mascara was beginning to run and her face was hardly able to be seen through all the tears. "He slept with my best friend," She blurted out, another batch of tears streaming down her face. "I loved him, so much and we were, we were, GOING TO GET MARRIED," She was uncontrollable now. Her eyes were swollen from all the tears and there were so many that they had started to soak her dress. Jack couldn't help but feel for her. She looked like the definition of miserable.

Martha had just reached Noah's. She sill wasn't sure what she was going to say. She stopped for a second and leaned against the wall taking in a deep breath. All she had to do was be ohnest, that's all. Speak from the heart and everything will come out naturally. She took another deep breath before entering.

Jack wasn't sure what he was supposed to do, so he comforted her the only way he knew how. He took her hands and told her that everything would be alright. She looked up at him. He was gorgeous. He had big brown eyes and he genuinley seemed to care about her problems. Nobody had shown her any affection for such a long time, fuelled by alcohol she mistook his act of kindess for something else. Her face sofened and she pulled Jack into a passionate kiss. Her arms wrapped themselves around his neck and she shoved her tongue down his throat. Martha walked in looking for Jack but almost had a heart attack by the surprise that she was greeted with.

Are you two happy now? jackandmartha!!! & xxNicolexx :P

OMG!! This cannot be happening! No Martha..it's not what you think!! omg omg lol :P That was such a great chapter! but the events were bad! oh no! please update ASAP-i need to find out what happens next!!

Archived