Love Bites

Guest Gypsy & Will Fan

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter forty five.

Leah was wearing a white dress with a tight fitting corset top with diamonds down the front and then a huge meringue at the bottom with diamonds sprinkled everywhere. “You look gorgeous,” Sally muttered. “Oh Leah,” Gypsy said as she looked at her, “you look bloody stunning.” “My baby girl, all grown up,” Helen said hugging her daughter. “I’ve actually got an announcement to make,” Leah said looking at everyone.

The boys were still playing there games. Will looked at Tom who hadn’t said much for the whole day. “Are you alright Tom?” Will said joining him at the table. “Yeah, I’m ok just worried about Gypsy,” Tom said keeping his promise that he was to tell the boys about her pregnancy. “What’s wrong with Gypsy,” Noah said, looking up from the TV screen for one moment. “Oh take that you sucker,” Vinnie said as he fired a red shell at Noah’s character, “sorry, what’s wrong with Gypsy?” “She’s pregnant,” Tom said taking a deep breath. Everyone drops there control pads and stare at Tom open mouthed.

Nick, Jade and Kirsty were at the surf club. “Good shot,” Jade said as she stared into Nick’s eyes. “I know, but someone has to be a good pool played it may as well be me,” Nick said as took a bow. “You’ve got such a big head you know?” Kirsty said as she played her shot. “No it’s not, my head is perfect just like the rest of me,” Nick said as he quickly looked at himself in his milkshake cup.

“Well?” Helen said looking at her daughter. “I’m pregnant,” Leah said looking around at everyone. “With Vinnie’s baby?” Helen said looking at her daughter. “No with Alf’s, of course Vinnie’s,” Leah said throwing her arms up in the air. “But your not married yet,” Helen said disgusted. “Oh put a cork in it for God’s sake, alright she isn’t married, but who gives a flying ****, it’s ok to have sex before marriage, but obviously your still stuck in the bloody dark ages,” Gypsy said as she stormed off outside. Hayley & Chloe run out after her.

“She’s having a baby,” Will said shocked. “Nah, she’s having a tortoise,” Vinnie said laughing at his own joke. “Shut up Vinnie,” they all say in unison. “Who’s the father? It’s not that Andrew git, is it?” Will said as stared in shock. “Yep,” Tom said lying through his teeth, “but that’s not the only thing.” “His left hasn’t he?” Will said slamming his fist on the table, “I knew it, I’m going to bloody kill him, no one does that to my Gypsy and get’s away with it.” Will stormed out.

Chapter forty six.

Hayley and Chloe saw Gypsy standing outside the shop. “Gypsy, what happened in there?” Hayley asked as she grabbed her arm. “I don’t know, I just can’t cope anymore, I’m sick every morning, I’m getting bigger each day, and to top it all off, I have Miss. Snobby Nose, rubbing in the fact she has Will and I haven’t, but I need Will more than her, I’m pregnant with his baby,” Gypsy said as a tear slid down her cheek. “Tell him then, be the family you want to be,” Chloe said wiping the tear away. “Yeah, your right, I’m going to tell him, and boy is Dani Sutherland going to regret messing me and my baby,” Gypsy said storming off.

Will was banging on Andrew’s door. “Open up you low life,” Will shouted through Andrew’s letterbox. Andrew opened up the door. “Who are you?” Andrew said as stepped outside his front door. “That doesn’t matter, you’re a pig you know that, a disgusting pig,” Will said banging his fist against the door. “Excuse me?” Andrew said looking at Will like he was mad. “Getting my soul mate pregnant, and then leaving her,” Will said shaking his head. “Are you talking about Gypsy? If you are, I didn’t even sleep with her, so I don’t know what she has been telling you,” Andrew said turning around to go back inside his house. Will punched him just on the side of the face. “Don’t you ever say she is making it up, because I’ll kill you, with my bare hands,” Will said as he walked off.

Gypsy ran into the Beach House too see Irene, Joey, Vinnie, Tom and Noah. “Where’s Will?” Gypsy said as she looked around the living room. “He stormed out when Tom told us you were pregnant,” Vinnie said drawing her in for a hug, “congratulations, and don’t worry about being by yourself, we will look after you.” “Thanks Vinnie,” Gypsy says as she hugged him back. “Congratulations love, I bet Andrew is thrilled,” Irene said smiling. “No actually, Andrew left me,” Gypsy said as she felt her face burning as she told the first lie of many, she just hoped she had said in convincingly. “Oh darl, I’m so sorry,” Irene said as she put down her tea towel and hugged her as well.

“Where’s Gypsy?” Sally said as she walked out wearing a red satin dress with a red shawl over her shoulders, “her dress is ready for her to try on.” “She’s gone,” Hayley said as she and Chloe walked into the dressing room to try on their dresses. “Gone where?” Leah said as she paid for her wedding dress. “To tell Will about the baby,” Chloe said shouting from her cubicle. “Bloody hell,” Leah, Sally and Tiegan say in unison.

Will walked in the Beach house and saw Gypsy hugging Irene. “Gypsy, are you ok?” Will said walking towards her. “We need to talk,” Gypsy said as she looked at her brother who nodded at her. “Don’t worry, I spoke to Andrew, the nerve of him, don’t worry about him, you don’t need him we will all look after you now,” Will said pulling his ex girlfriend in for a hug. “What are you doing hugging her?” Dani said suddenly.

Chapter forty seven.

“Her? Her? I have a name you know, bitch,” Gypsy said as she pulled away from Will. “Who are you calling a bitch?” Dani said looking at her up and down. “I don’t see anyone else here that has bitch written on her forehead do you?” Gypsy said clicking her fingers. “Are you looking in the mirror or something because the only bitch I see here is you,” Dani said screwing her face up like she was going to the toilet. Gypsy claps. “Oh you hurt my feelings so much, NOT!” Gypsy said as goes to walk out but Dani puts her arm out to stop her. “Don’t walk away from me, I haven’t finished with you yet,” Dani said as she stepped back and walked towards Will, “can’t you get it though your thick ugly head, that Will is with me now?” Gypsy walked back into the living room. “Oh I understand alright, you have him if it makes you happy you have him, but when he is shagging you, there’s only person he’s thinking off and it certainly isn’t you,” Gypsy said looking at her enemy. “You cow,” Dani said as she slapped her across the face. “You bitch,” Gypsy said as leaped on Dani and punched her right in the face. Vinnie rushed in and picked Gypsy up. “Put me down, let me hit her snobbish, high-pitched, I’ve got a cork up my arse voiced, boyfriend stealer, one more time,” Gypsy shouted as Vinnie carried her out.

Nick and the twins were walking along the beach, the sun was setting and it looked very romantic. “The sun looks so beautiful,” Jade said as stopped to have a look. “Its only the sun, Jade,” Kirsty said as she carried on walking, “I’m off home.” “Thank God, for that I thought she would never leave,” Nick said as he faced Jade. “Why did you want her to leave,” Jade asked looking up at him. “So I can do this,” Nick said as he leaned in and very gently kissed her on the lips.

Tiegan, Pippa and Sally walked back into Summer Bay House and collapsed on the sofa. “Wedding’s are exhausting,” Pippa said as she put her feet up on the coffee table. “Leah’s dress was beautiful,” Tiegan said as she looked at Sally. “I’m still getting over you wearing a dress,” Sally said as winked. “Don’t even mention it,” Tiegan said as she stared daggers at Sally, “I wonder what the boys are wearing?” “Probably top hats and tails and a walking stick, if Vinnie has anything to do with it,” Sally said laughing.

“I can’t believe you slapped her,” Will said as he walked around the living room of the Beach House. “Look at my nose Will,” Dani said as she put her head up to stop the bleeding. “I was only giving her hug, she was upset,” Will said sitting next to her. “What has she got to be upset about,” Dani said as she looked at the blood on the tissue. “She’s pregnant and the father left her,” Will said looking so angry he could kill someone. “Poor Gypsy,” Dani says sarcastically.

Vinnie carried Gypsy all the way home, he rang the door bell. Travis answered and stared in shock as he saw Gypsy kicking and screaming. “PUT ME DOWN, LET ME KILL HER,” Gypsy shouted as Vinnie put her down on a chair in the living room. “What’s wrong?” Travis asked looking at his niece. “That jumped up little whore,” Gypsy said as jumped up of the sofa ready to head for the door. Travis and Vinnie pushed her back down. “Is this about Dani,” Travis said as he sat down next to his favorite and only niece. “Who else do you know that is a jumped up little whore,” Gypsy said as threw her arms up in the air. “Calm down, please Gypsy, your pregnant,” Vinnie said looking at her.

Leah looked out of her bedroom and looked up at the stars, and smiled. “Thank you God, for making me find Vinnie, who has made me so happy, and now I’m having his baby,” Leah said as she gazed out of her window and smiled.

Chapter forty eight.

Gypsy woke up bright and early today was her first day at the Drop in Centre. “Now, what can I wear,” Gypsy thought to herself as she opened the wardrobe door. She picked out a white tight fitting blouse and black trousers. Gypsy was having problems doing her buttons. “Oh Bloody hell!” Gypsy screamed in frustration as the button just wouldn’t do up. Rebecca came rushing in. “What is wrong, Gypsy?” Rebecca asked as she looked at her niece trying to do up her buttons. Rebecca started laughing. “It’s not funny Rebecca, I’m bloody HUGE!” Gypsy moaned. “Gypsy, your going to get even bigger in the coming months, why don’t you where that maternity dress, we bought the other day,” Rebecca said while trying not to giggle. Gypsy groaned as she got out the dress.

Sally was walking along the beach on her way to see Gypsy to see how she was after the fight with Dani that Vinnie told her about. She sees Flynn walking towards her, her heart misses a beat. “Hey Sal,” Flynn said as he walked towards her. “Hey Flynn,” Sally said as she stopped and faced him. “How was the dress fitting yesterday,” Flynn asked as he stared into her deep brown hazel eyes. “Not too bad, all the dresses are bought and paid for, and I have to say she looks stunning,” Sally said as fiddled with her hands. “Oh you wait until you see Vinnie, he looks pretty good,” Flynn said as he pushed his hair behind his ear. “So how are things going with you and Tina?” Sally asked as she looked deep into his eyes. “Pretty good, she’s a great girl,” Flynn said as he looked into her eyes. “Good, I’m happy for you,” Sally said as she tried not to let the jealously and hurt show in her voice. “Anyway I better go, I have a university lecture to go to about, urinary arteries,” Flynn said as he had a giggle. “Well, it sounds very exciting,” Sally said as she waved goodbye and carried on walking down the beach.

Will and Dani were at the drop in centre helping Shelley get the place ready for opening. “I can’t believe I have to paint,” Dani said as she put a shirt over her expensive T-shirt. “What’s wrong with painting? It’s fun,” Will said as he started the work. “Well, it involves getting messy,” Dani said as she flicked her hair back. Will shakes his head as he carries on painting the wall.

Chloe and Tom were walking along the beach holding hands. “Tom, you know we’ve been going out for a couple of weeks now,” Chloe said as stopped walking. “Yeah,” Tom said nervously. “Well, I was wondering what would you say if we moved our relationship up to the next level,” Chloe said nervously. “Are you serious?” Tom said putting his hand around her neck. “I’ve never been more serious in my whole life,” Chloe said as she grabbed his hand and they ran off towards the beach house.

Gypsy entered the Drop in Centre, and saw Dani and Will painting the wall, she walked passed them and walked straight into the office. “Morning Shell,” Gypsy said as she sat down at the table. “Morning, I hear congratulations are in order,” Shelley said as she put a file on a shelf. “News travels fast,” Gypsy said as she walked out the office and went into the kitchen to make a cup of tea. “I have to say your looking pretty big for someone who has just found out their pregnant,” Shelley said looking at Gypsy suspiciously. “I’ve just been eating a lot,” Gypsy said as she carried her tea into the office.

Noah and Hayley were in the ocean on they’re surf boards, Noah was trying to teach Hayley how to surf. “Now, you get up on your board,” Noah said as he looked at his stunning girlfriend. Hayley pulled herself up and after a few wobbles she was doing pretty well. “Hey, look at me,” Hayley said cockily as she folded her arms and did a knowing nod, but unfortunately a huge wave came and knocked her off which Noah found absolutely hilarious.

Vinnie and Leah were at Summer Bay House talking about the wedding, as it was only 2 days away. “So where’s your stag night going to be?” Leah said as she munched into a biscuit. “At the Beach House,” Vinnie said as he looked at him self in the mirror. “Irene’s ok with that?” Leah said shocked. “Will, has Irene wrapped around his little finger,” Vinnie said while laughing, “what about your hen night?” “Gypsy is organizing it,” Leah said laughing. “Oh dear God, your going to have a wild night, don’t get too drunk,” Vinnie said as put on a new shirt. “I won’t considering I’m pregnant,” Leah said as she walked upstairs.

Archived