Love Bites

Guest Gypsy & Will Fan

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter fifty nine.

It was a bright and sunny morning. Nick came down the stairs and saw Gypsy and Will hugging on the sofa. “They certainly made up,” Nick said laughing. Will started stirring and looked up to see Nick staring down at him. “So was she as good as you remembered?” Nick said laughing. “Oh **** off,” Will said as he stuck his middle finger up. “Charming, I love you too!” Nick said as he walked up the stairs.

Leah was downstairs at Summer Bay House making breakfast. “Now shall I cook the bacon first or the sausages,” Leah said to herself as she put some bread in the toaster. “Good morning,” Pippa said as she walked into the kitchen and went to put the kettle on. “Good morning, no you don’t I will make you a cup of tea, now you go and sit down and put your feet up,” Leah said as she gently pushed Pippa out of the kitchen.

Rebecca and Travis were sitting down at the breakfast table where Tom walked out. “Morning,” Travis said as he read his paper. “Have you seen that sister of yours?” Rebecca asked as she cut up Rachel’s food. “Nope, I haven’t seen her since she left the reception with Will,” Tom said as he tucked into his breakfast. “Will eh?” Travis said sounding worried. “Well, I hope she’s ok,” Rebecca said as she looked at Rachel who put a little bit of sausage in her mouth.

Irene, Joey, Chloe, Nick and Hayley were sitting around the dining room table eating one of Irene’s famous fry ups. “Did you enjoy the wedding?” Irene asked the others. “Oh it was great, didn’t Tiegan look fantastic?” Joey asked smiling. “Yeah she did, but she still looked scary,” Nick said joking. “Shut up Nick, she looked bloody stunning,” Hayley said as grabbed the tomato sauce bottle. “Have you seen Will this morning?” Chloe asked concerned. Nick started laughing. “What’s so funny Shortie?” Irene asked as she looked at her foster son. “Oh nothing,” Nick said still having a little bit of a giggle. Suddenly Will and Gypsy came down the stairs and everyone dropped their mouths in shock.

Tiegan and Sally came down the stairs to see five cooked breakfasts on the table. “Wow, it looks amazing,” Sally said as she poured herself some orange juice. “Thank you, where’s my Vinnie,” Leah said as she sat down with her new family. “Here I am babe,” Vinnie said as he came into the room and sat down, “it smells delicious, just like you.” “You charmer you,” Sally said laughing. “What? What did I say?” Vinnie said looking confused. “Well, if Joey said I smelled like fried Bacon and Sausages, I don’t think I would be very pleased,” Tiegan said laughing. Leah starts laughing.

“Is it ok if Gypsy stays for breakfast Irene?” Will asks as he walks into the kitchen. “Yeah sure,” Irene said sounding shocked. “When did this happen?” Hayley finally said. “Last night,” Gypsy said as she sat down on the couch. “Don’t you want to sit up at the table, love?” Irene said as she was trying to make room. “Oh its ok, I’d only be sick,” Gypsy said laughing. “Irene’s cooking isn’t that bad,” Joey said laughing. “She’s not talking about Irene’s cooking, she’s talking about morning sickness,” Chloe said laughing. “Have you told him?” Hayley said looking at Gypsy and then at Will. “Your not very subtle are you Hayley?” Will said laughing, “yes she has told me, and I’m very happy.” “Told you what?” Joey, Nick and Irene say while looking at Will.

Chapter sixty.

“I better go,” Gypsy said as she got up from the sofa. “Do you have to?” Will asked as he gave her a glass of water. “Yeah, I have to go and spend time with Rachel,” Gypsy said as she walked towards the door. “Ok then, are you coming down the beach with the others?” Will asked as he followed her. “You bet,” Gypsy said as she kissed him gently on the lips.

Leah, Vinnie, Sally & Tiegan were on the beach waiting for the others to arrive. “So I wonder why Gypsy and Will didn’t come back to the reception?” Tiegan asked as she stripped down to her bikini. “Are my eyes deceiving me, or is Tiegan wearing a bikini?” Vinnie said laughing. “Shut up,” Tiegan said as she laid down on her towel. “So did you enjoy having your photo taken with Flynn?” Leah said smiling as she applied her sun cream. “It was ok,” Sally said as she crossed her fingers behind her back. “Ok? Ok? You had a smile as wide as Colleen’s bottom,” Vinnie said laughing.

Gypsy walked in through her front door. “Morning,” Gypsy said as she walked into the kitchen and kissed Rachel’s forehead. “Someone sounds happy,” Travis said looking at his niece. “Do I?” Gypsy said turning around from the sink with her glass of water. “And your normally only sound like that, when there’s a boy involved,” Rebecca said looking at her niece suspiciously. “Not just any boy Rebecca, it’s the best looking man in the universe,” Gypsy said as she picked Rachel out of her chair and carried her into the living room. “Will,” Rebecca, Travis and Tom say in unison.

“So what is going on?” Irene said looking at Will. “It’s about Gypsy,” Will said leading Irene over to the sofa. “Well, we kind of gathered you were back together,” Irene said laughing. “No it’s not that,” Will said trying to find the words. “Oh spit it out Will, for God’s sake,” Chloe said laughing. “The babies mine,” Will said looking at Irene. “Oh dear God!” Irene said putting her head in her hands. “I’m going to be an uncle,” Nick said looking at Will and smiling at Will. “You sound pleased,” Irene said shocked. “Of course I am, I can teach the baby everything I know,” Nick said as he took a sip of his orange juice. “God help it,” Irene said laughing. “So your ok about it, Irene?” Will said looking at her. “I reckon I can handle another baby,” Irene said laughing. “Granny Irene,” Nick said laughing. “Sorry to rain on your parade, but have you told a certain Dani Sutherland,” Irene said looking at Will. “Told me what?” Dani said as she walked in.

Chapter sixty one.

“We should go down to the beach,” Hayley said quickly as she got out of her seat. “I meet you down there, I want to stay,” Nick said smiling. “Shortie, go to the beach,” Irene said laughing to herself. Joey, Chloe, Hayley and Nick are just about to walk out when Gypsy walks in carrying Rachel. “I’m defiantly not leaving now,” Nick said as he walked back in.

“Are you ready to go down to the beach,” Gypsy said smiling, not realizing Dani was there. “Why are you going to the beach with HER?” Dani said angrily. “And I’ve told you before, I have a name,” Gypsy said looking at her up and down. “Oh well, with a name like yours, do you really expect me to say it,” Dani said as she walked towards her. “Oh shut up you jumped up little whore,” Gypsy said as put Rachel down on the floor. “Maybe I should take Rachel to the Diner for a drink,” Irene said picking up Rachel. “Good idea,” Gypsy said as she walked towards her enemy. “So if I’m a jumped up little whore, what are you?” Dani asked as walked closer to her. “Well, I don’t go around screwing other people’s boyfriend in the toilets, I have a little bit more class than that,” Gypsy said smiling. “You class? Don’t make me laugh,” Dani said faking a laugh.

“I have more class than you, and at least I know how to have a good time,” Gypsy said pointing at her. “I know how to have a good time,” Dani said disbelievingly. “So who was this then down at the drop in centre: “Painting, I don’t do painting, do you know how expensive this T-shirt is,” Gypsy said impersonating Dani. Nick starts laughing. “That was a great impersonation, you got her right on,” Nick said laughing. “Shut up Nick,” Gypsy, Will and Dani say in unison.

“At least I’m not a stupid slut,” Dani said retaliating. “How am I a stupid slut?” Gypsy asked amused. “Getting pregnant, with a man you hardly know,” Dani said folding her arms, “if that’s not a slut, I don’t know what is?” “A man I hardly know, HA!” Gypsy said enjoying playing with her. “And you do know there’s this invention called the condom, you should try it sometime,” Dani said as she was about to walk away. “Why don’t you tell that too Will,” Gypsy said starting to dig the knife in. “What’s Will got to do with it?” Dani said as she flicked her hair behind her ears. “Well, he was there for the 2 hours of hard core sex we had,” Gypsy said really enjoying herself. “Are you living in some sort of fantasy land, or something, you and Will haven’t had sex in months,” Dani said laughing. “Will, tell her, put her out of her misery,” Gypsy said looking at Dani and doing a smug grin. “The babies mine Dani, and I’m sorry but I’m in love with Gypsy, and always have been,” Will said walking towards Gypsy.

Dani looked at Will with her mouth open in shock. “Your what?” Dani said shocked. “His the father of my baby,” Gypsy said smiling. “You cheated on me?” Dani said looking at Will. “No love, you cheated on me, I was pregnant when you were shagging my boyfriend in the Surf Club toilets, so why don’t you get your trout pout out of my face and out the front door,” Gypsy said looking at Nick who was pissing himself with laughter. Dani slapped Gypsy so hard that Will had to grab hold of her to stop her falling. “You bloody cow,” Gypsy said as slapped her back. Dani this time pushed her so hard Gypsy fell against the dining room table. Nick rushed out of his chair. “You cow, she’s pregnant, why don’t you leave?” Nick said as he pushed her towards the door. “Are you ok?” Dani said sounding concerned, as she watched Will help Gypsy out. “Get her out of here before I put her in a coma,” Gypsy said as she starred daggers at her.

Archived