Love Bites

Guest Gypsy & Will Fan

Chapter sixty two.

Hayley, Chloe, Vinnie, Joey, Sally, Tiegan, Leah, Noah, Rachel and Irene walked through and saw Gypsy lying on the couch with Will fussing over her while Nick came down with a duvet and a pillow. “What’s happened?” Irene said as she looked at Will & Nick. “Gypsy,” Rachel said as ran towards her. “Irene, can I have a word,” Will asked as he led her into the kitchen.

“What happened?” Chloe and Hayley say in unison to Gypsy. “Dani pushed her against the table,” Nick said as he walked over to the overturned dining room table and pushed it back up. “Are you ok, is the baby ok?” Hayley said concerned.

Will and Irene were in the garden talking. “She did what?” Irene said amazed. “She pushed her against the table,” Will said with his heads in his hands. “Why haven’t you taken her to hospital Will?” Irene said shocked. “You really think she should go?” Will said looking worried. “Of course she should, go and tell her and I’ll get the car ready,” Irene said as she walked over to the car. “Irene,” Will said looking at her. “Yes Will,” Irene said turning around. “Thank you for everything, I don’t know what I’d do without you,” Will said as went to walk in. Irene smiled and walked towards the car.

Will walked into the living room and saw Gypsy with Rachel sitting on her lap fast asleep. “Right, we’ve got to get you to the hospital,” Will said as he knelt on the floor beside his girlfriend. “I’m alright Will stop fussing, and besides Rachel’s asleep,” Gypsy said quietly. “I don’t care, your going to the hospital Irene’s outside with the car,” Will said as he gently picked up Rachel. “Why are you so concerned?” Vinnie said laughing. “It’s his baby,” Nick said nodding. “WHAT?” Vinnie & Noah said in unison. Will winked at the boys and walked out towards the car carrying Rachel.

“Why didn’t you tell us?” Vinnie said in shock to Gypsy. “I saw him shag another girl in the toilets when I was carrying his baby, I didn’t want to have anything to do with him,” Gypsy said looking at him. “That’s right Vinnie, she didn’t want to lie, she felt she needed too,” Sally said trying to defend Gypsy’s actions. “You knew?” Noah said looking at her. “All the girls did,” Gypsy said looking at Noah and smiling. “Why didn’t you tell us?” Vinnie said quite hurt. “You would of gone straight to Will,” Gypsy said looking up at him. “No I wouldn’t,” Vinnie said not sounding so sure. “Your telling me, you wouldn’t tell your best friend something so important?” Gypsy said laughing. “Your probably right,” Vinnie said admitting defeat.

Will walked out to the car and strapped Rachel in, she stirred slightly and closed her eyes again. He walked back in and walked over to the couch and picked up Gypsy in his arms. “What are you doing Will?” Gypsy said laughing. “I’m carrying my beautiful, gorgeous, sexy girlfriend and the mother of my child to the car,” Will said looking at her. “Someone pass me the grater,” Nick said laughing. “Eh?” Will asked confused. “For the cheese that just came out of your mouth,” Nick said laughing.

They soon arrived at the hospital, Flynn led them into a room and did an examination. “Is everything ok?” Gypsy asked worriedly as she looked at Will. “Everything going to be ok Gyps, isn’t it doc?” Will asked slightly worried. “I can feel nothing wrong but we’re going to do a scan just to be sure ok?” Flynn asked smiling.

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter sixty three.

Irene and Rachel were sitting in the waiting room. “Gypsy’s going to be ok, isn’t she?” Rachel said looking up at Irene. “Gypsy’s going to be fine, she’s as tough as old boots,” Irene said as she smiled at Rachel. “Your son really loves her doesn’t he?” Rachel said smiling. “He isn’t… yeah my son really does love her,” Irene said realizing that she thought of Will, Nick, Chloe, Joey and Hayley like her own children.

Flynn put some gel on Gypsy’s ever expanding belly. “Right then,” Flynn said as he started moving the applicator around her belly. “Is everything ok?” Will asked. “Everything’s fine,” Flynn said as turned the monitor around so Gypsy and Will can see. “Aww, look it looks like a bean,” Will said looking at the screen. “Our baby does not look like a bean,” Gypsy said laughing. “Congratulations, I didn’t know you were the father,” Flynn said laughing. “I didn’t until recently,” Will said laughing as he looked at the screen. “Do you want to know the sex,” Flynn said smiling. “No,” Gypsy said. “Yes,” Will said at the same time. “You can tell him, but I don’t want to know,” Gypsy said laughing. Flynn took Will outside to tell him.

The rest of the gang were still at The Beach House. “I hope Gypsy’s ok,” Sally said worriedly. “She’ll be fine, she’s a fighter,” Vinnie said giving Sally a comforting squeeze. “If I could lay my hands on Dani Sutherland, she would be dead,” Tiegan said pacing up and down. “Calm down,” Chloe said look at Tiegan and laughing. “No she shouldn’t calm down, she could of lost another baby, my niece or nephew because she can’t except that Will never loved her,” Nick said furious. “Another baby?” Sally, Leah & Tiegan said in shock. “Nick, good one,” Hayley and Chloe said looking daggers at him.

“Reenie?” Rachel said looking up at Irene. “Yes sweetie,” Irene said looking down at Rachel. “Do you think they’ll get married?” Rachel asked hopefully. “I don’t know love, I hope so, why do you ask?” Irene asked laughing. “I’d like a daddy, I’ve never had one before,” Rachel said as she looked into Irene’s eyes, “I’ve never had a grandma before, either.” “Well, how would you like me to be your grandma?” Irene said laughing. “You mean that?” Rachel asks looking up. “It would be my pleasure, for you to be my granddaughter,” Irene said cuddling her. “Granny Reenie!” Rachel said smiling, until she saw Will walk out.

The gang were sitting on the couch at The Beach House. “So why didn’t she tell us?” Sally said shocked. “She didn’t want a fuss,” Chloe said gently. “I’m her best friend, I would have been there for her,” Sally said tears forming in her eyes. “Your getting a little bit upset aren’t you?” Noah said shocked. “I could of helped her, that’s why she got paralytic isn’t it?” Sally said remembering the time Gypsy got drunk of vodka. “How did Will take it?” Vinnie said suddenly remembering his best friend. “He blamed himself obviously,” Hayley said looking sad. “Because he was driving?” Vinnie said remembering seeing Gypsy flying through the window. Hayley and Chloe nodded. “Tom, I have to phone Tom,” Chloe suddenly said, remember Gypsy’s brother hadn’t been told about the accident.

Irene and Rachel stood up. “How is she? How’s the baby?” Irene said worriedly. “Fine, absolutely fine, but they want to keep her in overnight to keep an eye on her, especially after what happened before,” Will said thinking back over the car accident. “It’s great the babies ok, looks like I’m going to be a granny again,” Irene said laughing. “I saw the scan Irene, it was amazing,” Will said as he showed her a print out. “Do you know the sex of it?” Irene asked intrigued. “I do, but Gypsy doesn’t,” Will said looking blissfully happy. “Well,” Irene said wanting to know. Will whispered in her ear and Irene clapped her hands in joy. “Tell me, Granny Reenie,” Rachel asked, “I want to know.”

The phone rang at The Beach House and Tom rushed to get it knock Nick out of the way. “Oi,” Nick said as he mopped down his T-Shirt, after he spilt his drink over himself. “Will mate, how is she?” Tom said worriedly, “Yeah, yeah, but the baby’s fine right? Good, good, yeah alright see you soon, and Will I’m happy you two are back together.” Sally and the others could tell it was good news and sighed with relief. “The babies fine, Gypsy’s fine, they’re keeping her in over night, as a precaution, but she’s fine,” Tom said relieved. “Thank God,” Chloe & Hayley said in unison. “Now all that’s left for us to do is kick Dani’s butt,” Tiegan whispered to herself.

Chapter sixty four.

Rachel and Gypsy were alone together in the hospital. “Why don’t you want to know if it’s a boy or a girl,” Rachel asked as sat on a chair next to the bed. “I want to be surprised,” Gypsy said smiling. “Are you and Will going to get married,” Rachel asked smiling sweetly. “Umm, he’ll have to ask me,” Gypsy said smiling at her, “why do you ask?” “I want a daddy,” Rachel said sadly, “but I got a granny.” “Really? And whose that?” Gypsy asked laughing. “Reenie, granny Reenie,” Rachel said smiling. Gypsy smiled at Rachel. “Gypsy,” Rachel said timidly. “Yes?” Gypsy said gently. “Can I call you mum?” Rachel said scared of Gypsy’s answer.

Will and Irene walked through the door of the Beach House and everyone jumped up. “Alright,” Will said rushing upstairs. “So everything’s ok?” Chloe said cuddling Olivia. Will laughed. “Everything’s fine, I’m just going to set up another bed in my room,” Will said as he carried on walking up the stairs. “Don’t you mean our room, and why?” Nick said looking confused. “Rachel’s staying,” Will shouted down the stairs.

Tiegan had snuck out without anyone noticing she knocked on the Sutherlands door. Jade and Kirsty answered. “Hey is Dani in?” Tiegan said nicely. “No sorry, she’s down at the beach,” Jade said sweetly. Tiegan ran off before Jade could say anything more.

Gypsy and Rachel were fast asleep in the hospital bed, Rachel was hugging Gypsy. Travis and Rebecca walked in with Tom, quietly. “Aww they look so cute,” Rebecca said gently sitting down on the chair. “If she had lost another baby, she would have been devastated,” Travis said looking at niece who was fast asleep. “She didn’t though,” Tom said looking at his sister. “What was Dani thinking off,” Travis said angrily.

Tiegan saw Dani sitting down at the beach and stormed over to her. “You really think your something don’t you?” Tiegan asked angrily. “Excuse me?” Dani said looking up from the photo of her and Will she made him have done in a photo booth. “You think its ok, to push a pregnant woman,” Tiegan said towering over her. “No, is she ok?” Dani asked sounding concerned. “Like you care,” Tiegan shouted. “I didn’t mean too, I was just so angry,” Dani said standing up. “So that makes it ok does it?” Tiegan said angrily, “my friends could of lost there baby, a life that has done nothing to you.” “That baby took Will away from me,” Dani said pathetically. “He never loved you Dani, he never has,” Tiegan said putting the knife in. “He did,” Dani said trying to believe it herself. “What because he had a picture taken with you,” Tiegan said laughing, “he isn’t even looking at you.” Tiegan takes out her purse and we see all the gang with their partners taken in a photo booth, she takes out a picture of Gypsy and Will, who Will is snogging very passionately. “See, that’s love,” Tiegan said shoving the picture in her face. “She hurt me, she deserved to hurt too,” Dani said as she covered her eyes so she didn’t see the picture. “She hurt you? Don’t make me laugh, what you did to her was far, far worse, you shagged her ****ing boyfriend, in the toilets,” Tiegan said raising her voice. “I wanted him, and what I want is what I get,” Dani said snobbily. Tiegan couldn’t hold it back anymore and she punched Dani so hard that bloody spewed out of her nose. Tiegan ripped up her picture of Will and they blew all over her. “Don’t you ever mess with us again ok, because I’ll give you something much more than a bloody nose, ok?” Tiegan said chillingly as she walked away.

Chapter sixty five.

Rachel, Irene & Will arrived at The Beach House. “Are you hungry, darl?” Irene asked Rachel. Rachel nodded. “It was nice that Rebecca and Travis didn’t mind her staying,” Will said as he plopped down on the couch. “Auntie Bec is nice,” Rachel said smiling. Nick came down the stairs. “Alright Rachel,” Nick said as he sat down at the dining room table. “Alright Nicky Boy,” Rachel said sweetly. Nick gave her a look that told her to shut up. “Right then, Rachel do you want to help me chop up the vegetables?” Irene asked from the kitchen. “Yes Granny Reenie,” Rachel said jumping down from the sofa.

Tiegan walked into Summer Bay House. “Where did you get off too,” Sally asked as she laid the table. “I just had something to sort out,” Tiegan said smiling. “And what was that?” Leah said as finished preparing dinner. “Oh it doesn’t matter,” Tiegan said as she walked towards the sink to wash the blood of her hands, before anyone saw. Too late though Leah saw. “What happened to your hand?” Leah asked worriedly. “Oh I cut it,” Tiegan said quickly. “But there’s no scratch,” Leah said suspiciously. “Alright, alright, I got into a fight,” Tiegan said holding her hands up. “With who?” Sally and Leah said in unison. “No one important,” Tiegan said smugly as she sat down on the couch and smiled at them.

The Smiths were having there dinner, if you didn’t know they were all fostered you would of thought they were really related. Will was chopping up Rachel’s food. Nick and Irene were joking around, Chloe and Hayley were sharing a joke and Joey was feeding Olivia. “Shall we watch a movie tonight?” Nick said looking Irene. “You shouldn’t stay up too late tonight, you go back to school tomorrow,” Irene said as she poured out a glass of water. “Do you have to mention school,” Hayley and Nick say in unison. “We could play Mario Kart,” Joey said looking at Rachel. “Fine,” Nick said begrudgingly. “You only don’t want to play because you always lose,” Chloe said teasingly. “Children, children,” Irene said laughing.

Tiegan, Sally, Leah, Vinnie and Pippa were all having dinner as well. “So have you heard how Gypsy is?” Pippa asked. “The babies fine, and so is she but there keeping her in over night for observation,” Vinnie said as he stuffed his food in his mouth. “That’s good,” Pippa said as she got herself a drink from the kitchen, “I actually want to talk to you guys, about something.” “What’s Vinnie done now,” Tiegan said jokingly.

The smiths were all playing Mario Kart, Nick and Irene were a team, Chloe and Hayley were a team, Rachel and Will were a team and Joey was by himself. Rachel was sitting on Will’s lap. “Right then, come on Irene lets kick their backsides,” Nick said as he quickly looked at Will. “Oh I’m so going to win,” Rachel said laughing. “Rachel, your five, I’m 13,” Nick said laughing. “Take that you pansy,” Irene said as she hit Hayley and Chloe’s car with a red shell. “Oh Irene, this is war,” Chloe said as she fired a red shell. Unfortunately it hit Joeys car instead. “Oh your dead,” Joey said laughing. “That’s it Rachel, now press the green button, that’s right,” Will said as he concentrated on driving, “well done.” Rachel’s shell hit Nick and Irene’s car. “Oh your in for it now,” Nick said as he tongue popped out of his mouth, “drive faster Irene.” Rachel and Will crossed the finishing line first. “We won, we won, we won, I beat you,” Rachel sung in Nicks face. Will started laughing. “Only because I let you,” Nick said trying to make it sound he was serious. “Come one now, bed,” Will said as he picked Rachel up. “Night granny Reenie, night Nicky boy, night Chlo Chlo, night Hay Hay, night Jo Jo,” Rachel said as she walked around and kissed them all.

“So what do you want to tell us?” Sally said intrigued. “I know this might be hard for you, but I’m doing it for you,” Pippa said looking at everyone. “Doing what?” Tiegan said as she looked at her mum. “I’m moving, but its not far away it’s in a flat just round the corner,” Pippa said looking at them. “Your what?” Tiegan, Sally, Leah and Vinnie say in unison. “Where will we live?” “Here, I’ve put all of you on the deeds, Summer Bay House belongs too, Sally, Tiegan and Vinnie, I want you to bring up your families, here together,” Pippa said smiling at them. “But why?” Vinnie said shocked. “Because all of you have lives that don’t evolve around me, Vinnie and Leah your married have a baby on the way, Tiegan and Joey are very much together and Sally is going to be a teacher soon, you don’t need old Pippa cramping your style,” Pippa said as she wiped a tear away. “Thank you so much,” Vinnie said as he went and cuddled his mum. “WOW! I mean thanks,” Sally said as she joined Vinnie. “I love you,” Tiegan said as she ran to join them.

Will and Rachel were in the bathroom. “Do you love mum,” Rachel said as Will did up her pajama top up. Will smiled as Rachel called Gypsy mum. “Of course I do,” Will said as got Rachel’s toothbrush out of the bag. “Are you going to marry her?” Rachel said as she opened her mouth so Will could brush her teeth. “Well,” Will said not quite knowing what to say, “would you like us to get married?” Will said as he carefully brushed her teeth, “and spit.” Rachel nodded. “I’d like a dad,” Rachel said smiling, “and I want you to be my daddy, please?” Will smiled and brought her into a hug. “Of course I will,” Will said as he kissed her on the forehead.

Chapter sixty six.

Irene was getting the breakfast ready, it was the first day of school after the school holidays, Hayley and Nick came running down the stairs, and sat down at the dining room table. “Morning Shortie, morning girlie,” Irene said as she walked out with their fried breakfasts. “Morning, Reenie,” Nick said laughing. Will and Rachel come running down the stairs. “Morning,” Irene said smiling, “what would you like for breakfast?” “Nothing, we’re late for picking Gypsy up,” Will said as picked up a piece of Nick’s toast as he ran out, carrying Rachel.

Vinnie was getting ready for his first day at work, as a life guard. “Right, so when the flags are…” Alf started. “Stewie, relax, I know what I’m doing, why don’t you go back to the diner, and chat up Colleen,” Vinnie said laughing. “What are you chatting about?” Alf said flabbergasted. “I see the way you look at each other, don’t worry Stewie, your secrets safe with me,” Vinnie said laughing as Alf walked off in a huff.

Nick, Jade and Kirsty arrived at school. “How’s Gypsy?” Jade asked concerned. “Oh she’s coming out today,” Nick said as he opened his locker. “That’s good,” Kirsty said as she started staring at the new boy by his locker. “Who are you staring at?” Jade asked her sister. “Oh no one,” Kirsty said shutting her locker. Nick starts laughing. Irene walks past them, and smiles.

Will & Rachel arrived at the hospital, and knocked on Gypsy’s door. “Come in, but only if your young, gorgeous and sexy,” Gypsy said laughing. “Umm, I think I come under all those headings, don’t I?” Will said laughing. “I’ll need to think about that answer,” Gypsy said laughing. “Are you ready to go home?” Will said as he put her over night bag over his shoulder. “Mummy, I had a great night last night with daddy,” Rachel said excitedly. “Did you now,” Gypsy said looking up and smiling at Will. “I beat Nicky boy at Mario Kart,” Rachel said laughing, “and daddy said that I was good.” Gypsy smiled as she walked out the room. “What do you want to do this afternoon,” Will said as he pressed the button for the lift. “I want to go to the beach,” Gypsy said smiling. “Yeah the beach, I want to build a sandcastle,” Rachel said excitedly.

Sally walked into Summer Bay High, it was her first day as a trainee teacher. “Morning, Sally,” Nick said as he walked towards her. “Its Miss. Fletcher, in school Nick,” Sally said laughing. “You got told,” Kirsty said laughing. “Anyway Nick, I’ll see you later,” Sally said as she ran off.

Irene was walking down the corridor when a boy put a hand on the wall to stop her way. “Excuse me,” Irene said looking at the boy. The boys didn’t move they stayed there. “I said move,” Irene said getting angry. “Make us,” one of the boys said. “If you don’t move, I’ll call Mr. Fisher,” Irene said sounding desperate. “Like we’re scared of flathead,” the other boy said laughing as he knocked the papers out of Irene’s hand. “Now pick them up,” Irene said trying not to let them think that there getting to her. “I’ve got a better suggestion why don’t you?” the leader of the group said as he pushed her down on to the floor. “Get of me,” Irene screamed, as everyone came to look who was screaming.

Hayley, Noah and Tom were walking towards the commotion but couldn’t see who it was they passed Nick, Jade and Kirsty. “What’s going on?” Noah asked. “I don’t know,” Nick said laughing. “I’m going to go and have look,” Kirsty said as she ran off. “You must be happy your sister is coming home today,” Jade said to Tom. “Yeah, well she wouldn’t of been in hospital if it hadn’t of been for your crazy sister,” Tom said walking away. Kirsty came running back. “Well, who is it?” Nick said intrigued. “Its Irene,” Kirsty said breathless. Nick and Hayley didn’t say anything they just ran down the corridor towards the commotion.

Tina was in her flat walking around her flat with not much on, when someone came out of her bedroom, and put there arms around her, the only problem is that it isn’t Flynn.

Archived