Love Bites

Guest Gypsy & Will Fan

Chapter forty nine.

Vinnie ran up the stairs after his fiancé. “Pregnant, as in your having a baby?” Vinnie said as he followed her up the stairs. “No I’m having a teddy, of course I’m having a baby,” Leah said as she looked at him, “I’m having our baby.” Vinnie smiled and picked her up. “Put me down,” Leah screamed happily. “God help everyone, there’s going to be a Mini Vinnie!” Vinnie said as he carried her into his room.

Gypsy was in the office at the drop in centre on the computer when a little girl walked in, she had short blonde hair, she could be no older than five, she was dirty and her clothes were all ripped. She walked around the room and saw Dani and Will painting. Will saw her and put her paint brush down and smiled at her. “Hey, are you ok?” Will asked as he crouched down besides her. “I’m ok,” the little girl said looking up at him. Gypsy walked out and smiled at the little girl. “You alright there,” Gypsy said as she also crouched down by the little girl. “I’m hungry,” she said as she looked up at Gypsy. “Come on then,” Gypsy said as she held out her hand. The little girl took Gypsy’s hand and they walked into the kitchen.

Nick and Jade were on the couch kissing and cuddling when Irene entered. “Bloody hell, all my kids are bloody sex maniacs,” Irene said laughing. “We weren’t having sex,” Nick said laughing. “God no Mrs. Roberts I don’t believe in sex before marriage,” Jade said as she looked at Nick. Nicks eyes bolted out of his head. “No sex what so ever,” Nick said as his mouth dropped open. “Well, I think she is very sensible, she doesn’t want to get in to a situation like Gypsy’s does she?” Irene asked as she started making the dinner, “Where’s Chloe?” “In her room,” Nick said as he and Jade walked out the front door.

Gypsy and the little girl were at the drop in centre, Dani and Will were still there painting. “So what’s your name?” Gypsy asked as she watched the little girl color in. “Rachel, what’s your name?” “Gypsy,” Gypsy said as got a bit of paper herself and started drawing herself. “That’s a nice name,” Rachel said as she put the crayon down and looked at her artwork. “Yeah if you want to sound like a pikey,” Dani said as she looked Gypsy up and down. “Didn’t your mother ever teach you if you have nothing nice to say, don’t say it at all,” Rachel said looking at Dani. Gypsy sniggers. “So Rachel, shall we go and get some sweets,” Gypsy said as she looked at the girl. “Yeah,” Rachel said running to the door. “Right then you two, you may as well finish for the day, as I need to lock up,” Gypsy said as she looked at Will and Dani.

It was late at night at Summer Bay House and Sally, Pippa, Vinnie, Leah and Tiegan were having dinner. “I can’t believe I’m going to be an auntie,” Tiegan said as she looked at Vinnie. “Just don’t come to close to the baby, you might scare him, with that HUGE hair,” Vinnie said laughing. “Shut up man,” Tiegan said as she looked at him angrily. “I can’t believe there’s going to be two babies in our gang,” Sally said as she smiled. “Well, I just feel so bad for Gypsy, that Andrew deserves a smack for messing with our Gypsy,” Vinnie said shaking his head, “how can he leave her when she is carrying his baby.”

At the Beach House Irene’s tribe were having dinner minus Chloe, who hadn’t answered Irene’s shouts that it was dinner time. “I wonder what that girl is doing up there?” Irene asked as she joined the others. “Well what ever she’s up too, Tom’s up there with her,” Nick said as he started laughing. “No she wouldn’t,” Will said looking as his brother in disbelief, “not with Irene here.” “Why not with me here? I have had sex before you know Will,” Irene said as she put a mouthful of food in her mouth. “Irene, I so didn’t want to think of that,” Hayley said as she poured herself a drink. “You’ll soon know when you hear grunting noises,” Nick said laughing. “NICK!” Joey said covering his ears. Suddenly Tom came down the stairs buttoning his shirt. “Did she give you a good seeing to, mate?” Nick said winking. Chloe came down the stairs in her dressing gown, and walked to the back door with him. “See ya later honey bunny,” Tom said as he walked out. “See you later Captain Rocket,” Chloe said as she waved out the kitchen window. “Honey bunny!” Joey said looking at his sister. “Captain Rocket!” Hayley said looking at Chloe and laughing. “Next time, “Honey Bunny” keep the noise down, I was trying to eat, I don’t want to hear you grunting away,” Nick said as he winked at his sister.

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter fifty.

It was the days of the hen and stag nights. Gypsy was at the drop in centre with Rachel and Shelley. “How was Rachel at yours last night?” Shelley asked as she did some paperwork on Rachel. “We had a great time, didn’t we Rach?” “Oh yeah, Gypsy’s great fun,” Rachel said as she stuffed her face with toast. “I phoned up DOCS to see about someone fostering her,” Shelley said looking at Gypsy, “and I put your name forward.” “Mine!” Gypsy said looked astonished, “but why?”

Sally & Tiegan came running down the stairs to see Leah and Vinnie kissing over the dining room table. “Get a room you guys,” Tiegan said as she sat down next to Leah. “So are you looking forward to your hen night?” Sally asked with a glint in her eye. “Oh yeah, I can’t believe I’m getting married tomorrow,” Leah said as she looked at her soul mate. “I can believe your getting married, but I can’t believe your getting married to him,” Tiegan said laughing.

Will, Nick, Tom, Joey, Noah and Flynn were putting the decorations up at the Beach House. “So what have you got planned for tonight?” Noah asked as he put the good luck banner up. “Please say you booked a stripper,” Nick said as he put some popcorn in his mouth. “Oi that’s for later,” Joey said as walked into this room. “Alright, don’t get your knickers in a twist,” Nick said sarcastically. “Talking about knickers,” Will said looking at Tom, “you certainly got into Chloe’s didn’t you?” “What is it to you?” Tom asked looking at Will with his hands on hips. “I was just asking, there’s no need to bite my head off,” Will said holding his hands up, “I just hope you don’t hurt her, I love her like a sister.” “We’re not all like you, you know, I can keep my dick in my pants,” Tom said as he stormed into the kitchen.

Dani entered through the back door and walked towards Will, she had a black dress in her hand. “Why have you bought a dress Dani,” Will asked as he walked towards his girlfriend. “Are you the stripper!” Nick asked jokingly. “Shut up pea brain,” Dani said looking at Nick like he was a lump of crap. “Sheesh, I was only joking, is it the time of the month or something?” Nick asked as he walked into his room. “Anyway, the dress is for the wedding, what do you think?” Dani asked as held the dress against her. “Umm, you can’t come Dani,” Will said as he walked into the kitchen. “What, but why? I’m your partner,” Dani said following him into the kitchen. “Well, its what Leah wants, and it is her wedding,” Will said pulling her into a comforting hug. “I bet Gypsy had something to do with this,” Dani said bitchily.

Gypsy had just entered holding Rachel’s hand. “Hey sis,” Tom said as he walked back into the living room. “Hey, is Irene in, Will?” Gypsy asked as she walked through to the lounge. “Yeah sure, I’ll just go and get her,” Will said as he walked upstairs. “Hey, whose this cute little girl,” Noah asked as she looked at Rachel. “And whose this sexy guy,” Rachel replied looking at him. “This is Noah,” Gypsy said laughing, “and his taken.”

Irene came down the stairs and looked at Gypsy and the little girl. “Morning Gyps,” Irene said smiling, “what can I do for you?” “I need your advice,” Gypsy started. “You wanted help to sort out your bad hair?” Dani said as she flopped down on the sofa. “Is that your face, or did your neck just vomit,” Gypsy retaliated. “What can I help you with, darl?” “Well, I need some advice about fostering,” Gypsy said looking down at Rachel. “Oh who is this gorgeous little girl,” Irene said bending down. “I’m Rachel,” Rachel said as she looked up at Irene and smiled. “Well Rachel, it’s lovely to meet you, I’m Irene,” Irene said as she smiled at the little girl, “well, lets go and chat outside in the garden shall we?”

Chapter fifty one.

It was now the evening and the girls were getting ready at Gypsy’s house. “So where are we going tonight?” “Surf Club,” Gypsy said as she put on a crop top that showed off her little bump. “Let’s put some music on girls,” Hayley said as she opened a bottle of bubbly.

The boys were sitting on the couch listening to Irene. “Now I don’t want the music on too loud,” Irene said as she looked at the boys. “It’s a party Irene,” Nick said shaking his head. “I don’t care Nick, and I don’t want to come back and find this place a mess,” Irene said now wagging her finger at Will. “Irene, will you relax and get going before you miss the party,” Will said pushing Irene out of the door. “And Nick no drinking,” Irene shouted back.

The girls arrived at the surf club. “Right then, lets get some drinks,” Sally said as she walked up to the bar, “hey Alf, can we have two non-alcoholic cocktails for the pregnant ladies, and 8 alcoholic ones please,” Sally said as she walked off towards the others.

The boys had MTV on the TV and were drinking while sitting down on the couch. “I can’t believe your getting married tomorrow, mate,” Will said as he opened a beer. “Well, that’s not the only thing, I’m also going to be a father,” Vinnie said as he took a gulp of his beer. “Congratulations,” Will said slapping his back. “At least we know your not firing blanks,” Joey said laughing. “Hey, the V-man doesn’t fire blanks,” Vinnie said has moved his hands cockily.

The girls were sitting at a table having their cocktails. “Are you excited, love?” Irene asked as she knocked her cocktail back. “I can’t wait, I’m looking forward to becoming the wife of Vinnie,” Leah said smiling. “And your going to be a mum soon,” Gypsy said putting a hand on Leah’s belly. “As are you Gypsy, so you take it easy,” Leah said putting a hand on Gypsy’s belly. “I can’t believe we’re all grown up,” Hayley said looking around. “What do you mean?” Sally asked.

“Do you find it a bit weird, that we’re all growing into respectable adults,” Nick said looking around the group. “Ha, since when were you respectable,” Will said laughing. “I’m more respectable than you, at least I don’t cheat on my girlfriend,” Nick retaliated. “Please, can the gang forget what Will did, I mean he did wrong, and yes Gypsy is a member of this group too, don’t let petty arguments ruin our friendships,” Vinnie said as he looked at Will and Tom. “Alright, I’m sorry Tom & Nick,” Will said putting his hand out. They shook it. “Oh come here mate,” Tom said as he hugged Will. “Enough with the soppiness, lets get down to some serious partying,” Nick said as he turned the volume up on the TV.

The girls were still drinking and talking. “Let’s play a game!” Hayley said clapping her hands. “How many of those cocktails have you had, girlie?” Irene asked as she sipped her own cocktail. “Not many, the same amount as you, anyway this game, someone says a name, and you have to say, kill, shag or marry,” Hayley said looking at everyone, “ok Irene, Alf Stewart?” Irene starts stroking her chin. “Defiantly shag,” Irene said looking over at the bar. The girls crease up in laughter. “I can imagine it now, “Strike me roan, I think I’m going to flamin’ cum,” Gypsy said imitating Alf.

“Ice, Ice baby,” Vinnie started singing as he danced to the song on the TV. “He looks like you Vinnie,” Nick said pointing at the TV. “He doesn’t look anything like me,” Vinnie said folding his arms across his chest. “Vanilla Ice, looks like you, it’s the hair,” Nick said taking sip from his beer. “I think you’ll find I look like Johnny Bravo, not some crap rapper,” Vinnie said shaking his head.

“Ok, lets play, guess who?” Gypsy said as put on a cardigan from her bag and some glasses. “Oh Gypsy, you look so fashionable!” Tiegan joked. Gypsy walked out the door and then back in again. “Coeey only me,” Gypsy said as she waved her hand and walked towards them shuffling like Colleen. The girls start howling with laughter. “That’s a great impression,” Chloe said as she nearly falls off the chair with laughter. “I can do one,” Sally said as got up of the chair and walks to the toilets.

The boys are all dancing and drinking. “I’m getting married in the morning, ding dong the bells are going to chime, get me to the church, get me to the church, for God’s sake get me to the church on time,” Vinnie shouts as he looks at his mate. “We will,” Will said as he pats Vinnie on the back. “Let’s play a game,” Nick shouted as he wiggled his bottom.

Sally came out the toilets with bright red lipstick on, and tissue shoved down her bra so that her breasts looked huge. Hayley spat out her cocktail. “Have you seen my Flynny,” Sally said as she giggled like Tina does. The girls howl with laughter, except Irene. “Who is she taking off, girlie?” Irene asked Hayley. “Flynn’s girlfriend,” Hayley said while wiping away the tears of laughter. “Hang on Sally, lets make it a double act, whose got pink lipstick here,” Gypsy asked. Chloe gave her, her lipstick. Gypsy ran off to the toilet.

The boys were playing the same game as the girls did earlier. “Colleen, shag, marry or kill,” Nick asked Will. “Do you even want me to answer that,” Will said shaking his head. “You’d shag Colleen,” Joey said laughing. “Shut up Joey,” Will said hitting him on the head, “of course not, I’d kill her.” “Sure you would,” Vinnie said winking. “I would, I don’t fancy Colleen,” Will said shaking his head. “We believe you thousands wouldn’t,” Noah said hitting him on the head.

Gypsy came out of the bathroom, with bright pink lips, but instead of stopping the lipstick at the lip line, she draw it to the top of the nose and half way down the chin. The girls start laughing. “Who the hell are you meant to be,” Leah asked laughing. “Guess,” Gypsy said as she composed herself for her impression. “Right we’re ready,” Hayley said as she composed herself. “I am so not painting that wall, do you know how expensive this top is,” Gypsy started as she put her arms up in exasperation. The girls howl with laughter. “What do you mean my lips look like I give hundreds of blow jobs a day,” Gypsy said pointing at the lipstick on her face.

“I know lets take off members of the gang,” Hayley said as she stood up, “I’ll go first.” She walks out of he seat and stands at the front and starts giggling. “Get on with it,” Gypsy shouted. “Ok, ok,” Hayley said. “Aww, God save Ireland,” Hayley starts, while looking at Irene and she starts laughing. “Shortie, sunshine, girlie,” Hayley said laughing. “Irene,” Leah said laughing. “Ok, ok, me next,” Leah said as stood up, “Are you looking at me? Are you starting on me? Don’t **** with me you’ll only lose,” Leah said as she waved her arms around, “Do you want a slap?” “Gypsy!” Sally screamed out, “me next, me next, “Hey chicks, how you doing, of course I can do it, the V-man can do anything,” Sally said falling over laughing. “I got one, Irene said laughing, she got up. “Of course I’m good at pool, someone has to be, and its only fair its me, I think I look rather dashing,” Irene said as she rubbed her eyebrows. “Nick!” everyone screamed.

It was 03:30 in the morning and Will and Nick were waiting up for Irene. “Where is she?” Will said worryingly. “Probably gone out on the pull,” Nick slurred slightly. “Oh shut up Nick,” Will said. Suddenly he heard a crash. “Working at the car wash,” Irene sang as she twirled around the kitchen. “Irene, are you drunk?” Will asked as he watched Irene shimmering down the kitchen units. “Irene, you party animal,” Nick said as he joined in with the dancing.

Chapter fifty two.

It was the morning of the wedding. Vinnie came down the stairs of the Beach House holding his head. “I’m never touching alcohol again,” Vinnie said as he sat down on the couch. “Feeling rough are we?” Will asked as he made Vinnie a cup of coffee. “Yeah, I feel like I’ve been hit over the head with a frying pan,” Vinnie said as he took a sip of his coffee that Will had just given him.

The girls were at Summer Bay House. “Oh dear God, I feel so rough,” Hayley said as she joined the rest of the girls at the breakfast table. “Your not the only one,” Sally said as took a couple of paracetamol. “It was a great night though,” Gypsy said as she smiled at the memory. “I can’t even remember it,” Tiegan said putting her hands over her head. “It was a great night, thanks girls for making it so memorable,” Leah said as she smiled at everyone.

Irene came down the stairs, briskly. “Morning,” Irene said as she walked into the kitchen wearing a lilac dress. “Morning, how’s the hangover,” Will asked as was ironing his shirt. “You’d think that would give me a hangover?” Irene asked shaking her head. “Well yeah, considering, you were dancing with the broom cupboard last night,” Will said laughing. Joey came out wearing his kilt. Irene started laughing.

The girls were getting ready in Vinnie’s room. Leah had her beautiful white, diamond encrusted dress on, she turned around and looked at her best friends. “Leah, you look so stunning,” Sally said as she walked towards her. “I’m so nervous,” Leah said as she fiddled with her engagement ring. “What’s there to be nervous about, your marrying the man of your dreams, your soul mate, the person your having a child with, this is a whole new stage of your life,” Gypsy said as pinned a section of her hair back. “Is pregnancy making Gypsy Nash soft” Chloe said giggling. “You better shut up, Chloe,” Gypsy said with a laugh in her voice. “Come on Tiegan, hurry up,” Sally said banging on the en-suite bathroom door. “I’m not coming out, I look horrible in a dress,” Tiegan said with her voiced sounding muffled through the door. “No you don’t, come on out please,” Sally said as she looked at the others. Tiegan opened the door and stepped out. Everyone’s mouths dropped open and stared at her in shock. “I look terrible don’t I?” Tiegan said as played with her fingers. “Terrible, you look fantastic,” Hayley said as she looked down Tiegan’s body. Hayley was right Tiegan did look stunning, the red velvet dress skimmed down her body and showed off her curves perfectly. Her hair had been straightened and Pippa had put her hair up in a bun like the other girls with curls coming out of the bun. Her makeup was like the other girls as well. “Joey will be blown away,” Leah said as she gave Tiegan a hug. Pippa knocked on the door. “It’s time girls, the cars here,” Pippa said as she straightened her huge blue hat.

The boys walked out wearing there kilts and jackets. “Shorty, what are you doing in there?” Irene shouted through the door. “Nothing, I’m just trying to put my bow tie on,” Nick said the anger showing in his voice. “Well, let me help you then,” Irene said as she opened the door. Irene walked in to find Nick looking so handsome in his kilt and his little jacket, but his bow tie looked a mess, Irene starts laughing. “It’s not funny Irene,” Nick said looking at the piece of ribbon he had to turn into a bow tie. “Give it here Shorty,” Irene said as she took the ribbon and put it into a perfect bow. “Now come on, lets go and get Vinnie married,” Irene said as she walked out the door. “Oh Irene, thanks,” Nick said looking at her. “Don’t mention it Shortie,” Irene said smiling. “Oh Irene, fancy having the first dance with me,” Nick said as he walked out. “It would be my pleasure,” Irene said laughing, “Right then lets get you married.”

The girls were in the limo. “Thank you all,” Leah said looking at her mates. “For what?” Chloe asked while looking at Leah. “For being my mates,” Leah said smiling. “You soppy cow,” Gypsy said as she gave Leah a hug. “It means so much to me, I never had any friends, until I found you lot, and I love you all very much,” Leah said as tears welled in her eyes.

The boys arrived at the church Flynn, Noah, Nick, Joey & Tom took their places at the back of the church to led people to their seats. Will and Vinnie sat at the front of the church. “Are you nervous?” Will asked as he looked at his best friend. “The V-man nervous, NEVER!” Vinnie said laughing, “look Will, I wanted to say thank you!” “Thank you, what for?” Will asked looking confused. “For being my best man, my best mate, for coming to Summer Bay,” Vinnie said looking at Will. “Your welcome, and thank you for being my best mate,” Will said as he patted Vinnie on the back. “Now do me a favor Will, get back with Gypsy, Dani isn’t the girl for you,” Vinnie said looking at Will. Suddenly the organ started and the congregation stood up.

Chapter fifty three.

Vinnie turned around and saw Leah on the arm of her dad. “She looks stunning,” Vinnie whispered. What Vinnie and Leah had asked was that the gang walked down the aisle with their partners or partners they were trying to get together. Joey took Tiegan’s hand and kissed it. “You look stunning,” Joey said as he looked into her eyes. Tom took Chloe’s hand and kissed it as well. “You look great in a skirt,” Chloe said teasingly. Flynn took Sally’s hand and kissed it, her arm went all goosepimply, her heart missed a beat, she smiled at him. Noah grabbed Hayley and passionately kissed her, he then grabbed her hand ready to walk down the aisle. Nick looked at Gypsy and started laughing, he took her hand and kissed it, Gypsy smiled while looking over at Will.

When Leah reach Vinnie they smiled at each other. The boys go and sit with Will and the girls sit by the empty bench. The vicar looked at them and smiled. “Shall we begin?” the vicar said smiling. “Oh yeah, vicar baby,” Vinnie said as he did a thumbs up. The congregation laughed. He turned towards his wife to be and smiled.

“We’re gathered here today to witness the marriage of Vincent Peter Patterson and Leah Rachel Poulos,” the vicar began.

A clip then flashed over them holding hands of Leah walked down Summer Bay High Corridor and Vinnie staring at her.

“Leah Poulos, I love you with all my heart, and I will for the rest of my life, I’m going to be the best husband and the best father I can be,” Vinnie said as he stared deeply into Leah’s eyes.

A clip then flashed of Leah and Vinnie kissing in the diner, with Sally and Tiegan looking on. They pull apart and they smile at each other.

“Vincent Patterson, I love you so much that sometimes I think it hurts, I’m here today marrying my soul mate, and in nine months time, I’ll be having his child, all that’s left to say is that I love you,” Leah said as a tear slid down her cheek.

A clip then flashed of Vinnie getting down on one knee at the club that night and Leah running in his arms.

“I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride,” the vicar said smiling. Vinnie leans in and kisses his wife passionately.

Chapter fifty four.

As they walked out the church, everyone threw confetti over them. They kissed again and laughed. “The photographer is here,” Pippa said looking proudly at her son. “Thanks Pip,” Vinnie said smiling.

“Right can we have a snap of the happy couple please,” the photographer said. Leah and Vinnie stood together and smiled as the photographer snapped away.

Then everyone lined up as the photographer took pictures. “Say The V-man after three,” the photographer said. “The V-man,” everyone said laughing.

As everyone was about to get on there way to the reception Vinnie made a whistling noise. “Hey, we haven’t finished the photos yet, Leah and I have decided that as we love our gang so much, we wanted pictures of them with their partners,” Vinnie said as was laughing.

Hayley and Noah stood together and Noah put his arms around Hayley and smiled.

Tom and Chloe stood together and put their arms around each other. “That’s it Honey bunny work it for the camera,” Nick said laughing. “Honey bunny?” Vinnie asked looking confused. “It’s a long story, love,” Irene said laughing.

Joey and Tiegan stood together and smiled for the camera. Joey put his arms around Tiegan and kissed her on the cheek as the photographer took the photo. “You look so beautiful,” Joey whispered in Tiegan’s ear.

“Sally, Flynn, photo together,” Leah said looking at Sally and smiling. Flynn smiled at Sally, as they stood on the step together. Flynn put his arm around Sally’s waist, and smiled. But his smile was nowhere near as big as Sally’s was. The gang started laughing at this.

“Who am I going to have my photo taken with?” Nick asked as he looked at Vinnie, “as Jade isn’t here!” “I’m sorry about that Nick,” Leah said looking guilty. “Don’t worry about it,” Nick said looking at Leah. “Come on Shorty, I’m your partner for the photo,” Irene said running up the steps. Nick ran up after Irene and they were mucking around for the camera, both sticking their tongues out. Vinnie and Leah laughed. “Do you want me to take another one, with them smiling?” the photographer asked. “No, that’s who Irene and Nick are, and that’s why we love them,” Vinnie said laughing.

“Gypsy,” Vinnie said looking at her. “Will,” Leah said as she pushed him forward. Gypsy and Will stood on the step and looked towards the camera. “Put your arm around her, mate,” Vinnie said laughing. Will put his arm around her and the electricity he felt that rushed through him was amazing, it felt like he had his soul mate back. They smiled at the camera and then walked down the steps together.

“Gang photo,” Vinnie & Leah shouted. Everyone stood together and put there arms around each other and smiled. “Say Summer Bay Gang forever,” Vinnie shouted. “Summer Bay gang forever,” they all said laughing and smiling.

Archived