Love Bites

Guest Gypsy & Will Fan

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter sixty seven.

Gypsy, Will & Rachel were walking along the beach, but Rachel started running away from them with the wind blowing in her face. “Rachel asked me a funny question last night,” Will said looking at Gypsy. “What? How babies are made?” Gypsy said laughing. Will started laughing. “No, if we were going to get married,” Will said looking at Gypsy. “Well, that depends doesn’t it?” Gypsy asked laughing. “Depends on what?” Will asked confused. “If you ask me,” Gypsy said as she ran after Rachel.

Nick and Hayley arrived at the scene Irene was on the floor crying while the boys were walking away. “Oi, you leave our mother alone,” Nick shouted at them. They turned around. “She’s your mother,” the leader said laughing. “Yeah she is, what are you going to do about it?” Nick said walking towards them. “And whose your dad? Flathead?” they said laughing. “I don’t have a dad,” Nick said faking a laugh. “Aww is Nick a bastard,” the other boy said. “Oh shut up Kane, at least my dad isn’t in jail,” Nick said folding his arms. “What did you say?” Kane & Scott said walking towards Nick. “I said leave my mum alone, she’s done nothing to you,” Nick said walking backwards. “Aww is Nick a mummy’s boy,” Scott said laughing.

Leah walked towards Vinnie on the post. “Hey babe,” Leah said putting her arms around him. “Hey princess,” Vinnie said kissing her on the lips, “what can I do for you?” Well, I’ve got a letter from the hospital, and I’ve got my scan tomorrow,” Leah said excitedly. “Come here babe,” Vinnie said as he picked her up and swung her around.

Rachel and Gypsy were building a sandcastle. “Now, we turn it over quickly,” Gypsy said turning the bucket over, “and pat it with the spade.” Rachel banged the bucket with her spade. “And turn it out,” Gypsy said as she and Rachel tugged the bucket and their stood one perfect sandcastle. “Where’s daddy?” Rachel asked suddenly. “Don’t worry, he’s gone to the Diner, shall we go and meet him?” Gypsy asked as she picked Rachel up.

“Yeah, I am a mummy’s boy, you got a problem with that?” Nick said shaking his head as the anger raised in side him. “Shortie, leave them,” Irene said shaking as she rose up with Hayley’s and Tom’s help. “Shortie! What a nickname!” Kane said laughing. “Yeah Irene calls me Shortie, big deal!” Nick said getting angrier. “Leave them Nick,” Hayley said as she hugged Irene. “No I won’t not until I have finished what I want to say,” Nick said walking nearer to Kane and Scott, “your just jealous that I’ve got a better mother than you.”

Chloe and Will were sitting in the diner. “I need your advice about something, Chloe,” Will said nervously. “If its about you being a dad soon, then don’t worry you will be brilliant,” Chloe said as she took a sip of her milkshake. “No, I wasn’t going to ask that, I was going to ask you your advice about how to propose to Gypsy,” Will said looking at her. Chloe choked on her milkshake. “OH MY GOD!” Chloe screamed. “Calm down, Chloe,” Will said laughing.

“A mother who respects you, doesn’t tell you what to do, she asks you. A mother who is lively and knows how to have a good time, a mother who takes children in who have no home and looks after them like they were her own, Irene, isn’t my natural mum, but I love her 100 per cent more than I could ever love my mum, because, she has given me something that I never thought I would receive, love and a proper family, I’ve now got 2 brothers and 2 sisters, 2 nieces and one on the way. Whose mother here, would take us in? 3 teenage children? No one, Irene gave us a chance, a chance to succeed in life. And what you don’t know about Irene is that she is the funniest person in the world, she dances with broom cupboards at hen nights, she can do the moonwalk, she can table dance, laugh when things get tough. So why don’t you go back to your poxy family Kane and Scott and let me go back to my fun loving one, you can do what ever you want to me, but you aren’t hurting Irene,” Nick said as he stormed off towards Hayley and Irene and out of the building. “What about school, Nick?” Jade shouted after him. “I don’t care, I’m seeing if my mothers ok!” Nick said putting an arm around Irene.

Chapter sixty eight.

Gypsy and Rachel entered the diner and saw Will and Chloe talking. “Hey daddy,” Rachel said as she ran towards Will. “Hey Rachel, did you enjoy building sandcastles with mummy,” Will said as he picked her up and put her on his lap. “Yeah, mummy’s gone to get me an ice cream,” Rachel said as she smiled up at Will. “I better be off, I’m going to be meet Tom after school,” Chloe said as she took the brake off the pushchair. “You really like Tom don’t you?” Will said smiling. “Yeah, I do,” Chloe said laughing as she walked away with Olivia.

Joey was sitting in his bedroom rocking backwards and forwards. “I can’t hear you again, I’m just imagining it,” Joey whispered as he rocked backwards and forwards, “GO AWAY!” Joey continued rocking backwards and forwards, with his hands over his ears.

Irene, Hayley and Tom entered The Beach House. “So can I get you anything Irene, a glass of water,” Hayley said as she walked back into the kitchen. “I’m fine Girlie, I really am,” Irene said as she sat down on the couch. “Maybe someone should have a look at you? I can phone Flynn?” Tom said worriedly. “Stop worrying, I’m fine,” Irene said looking at them. Nick was looking very worried. “Shortie are you ok?” Irene asked worried. “Irene, I don’t know what I would do if anything happened to you,” Nick said quite upset. “Nothing is going to happen to me,” Irene said laughing, “so don’t worry.” Nick sat next to Irene. “Shortie, it meant a lot to me what you said today,” Irene said looking at him. “I meant it Irene,” Nick said looking up at her. “I know you did,” Irene said smiling at him.

Gypsy joined Will and Rachel at the table. “I hope we didn’t interrupt you two,” Gypsy said as she sat down. “No, I just needed her advice on something,” Will said as he took a spoon and nicked a bit of Gypsy’s ice cream. “OI!” Gypsy said hitting his arm playfully. “You love me though,” Will said smiling at her. “Do I?” Gypsy said jokingly.

Tiegan walked into the beach house. “Hey, how was your first day at Uni?” Irene asked as she sipped her cup of tea. “It was great apart from all the girls are like Dani Sutherland,” Tiegan said pulling a disgusted face, “is Joey in?” “Isn’t he with you?” Irene said surprised. “He didn’t turn up,” Tiegan said sounding worried. “Why don’t you check his room?” Hayley said trying to be helpful. Tiegan walked towards his room.

Vinnie and Leah were in the hospital room, waiting for Flynn to do the scan. “I’m so excited, I can’t keep still,” Vinnie said laughing. “Your so sweet,” Leah said kissing him on the lips. Flynn enters. “Are you ready to see the little V-Man!” Flynn said laughing.

Tiegan walked into Joey’s bedroom, to find him rocking backwards and forwards on his bed. “Joey,” Tiegan said whispering. “I can hear voices, your evil, EVIL!” Joey screamed. Tiegan ran out in tears.

“Tiegan, what’s wrong love,” Irene said walking towards Tiegan who was slumped against the wall. “It’s started again, his ill again,” Tiegan said tears forming in her eyes again. “Oh Dear God!” Irene said as she put her hand over her mouth.

Chapter sixty nine.

Irene ran into Joeys room. “Joey love,” Irene said gently has she sat on his bed. “Get away from me, your from them, your out to get me,” Joey said as moved closer and closer to the wall. “I’m here to help you, I won’t let them hurt you, I love you,” Irene said putting her arm out to him. “How do I know I can trust you?” Joey asked looking at her suspiciously. “Because I love you, Tiegan loves you, we all love you,” Irene said desperately. “No you don’t your lying, your working for them,” Joey said as pushed his lamp over.

Nick and Hayley looked at each other confused. “What the hell is wrong?” Nick said looking at Tiegan. “It’s happening all over again,” Tiegan said crying in Hayley’s arms. “What is?” Hayley asked gently. “He thinks I am evil,” Tiegan said crying so much she can hardly speak.

Will and Gypsy walked in carrying Rachel. “Hey guys, what’s going on?” Will said as he looked at Tiegan crying on Hayley’s shoulder. “It’s something to do with Joey,” Hayley said shrugging her shoulders. “What about Joey? Has he gone loony or something?” Will joked. Tiegan burst into tears again. “He has schizophrenia,” Tiegan said through the tears.

Irene walked out with tears pouring down her face. “He is isn’t he? His ill again?” Tiegan said running out the house in tears. “My poor boy, my boy’s ill again,” Irene said looking at the others, “I need to phone Flynn to see what I should do.”

“I should go, this is a family matter,” Gypsy said as she picked up Rachel. “You are family,” Will said shocked at what was happening, “can I have a hug?” “Oh babe,” Gypsy said as pulled him in for a cuddle. “Why did it have to happen, when we were so happy?” Will said tears forming in his eyes.

“Right, Irene, ok, I’ll be right there,” Flynn said as he looked over at Leah and Vinnie who were looking at the print out of there scan. Leah looked up. “Please say, it’s not Gypsy, she hasn’t lost the baby,” Leah said sounding worried. “Nope, it’s Joey,” Flynn said as he rushed out. “Please don’t tell me, no he can’t be,” Vinnie said running after Flynn. “Can’t be what?” Leah said following them out.

Tiegan was sitting outside the Beach House in tears. Hayley came out to join her. “Are you ok?” Hayley asked gently. “Why did it have to happen to him, I love him so much,” Tiegan said collapsing into tears. Sally came running up with Noah. “Oh sis,” Tiegan said getting up and collapsing on Sally’s shoulder. “Hayle’s are you ok?” Noah asked bringing her into a hug. “I love him like a brother,” Hayley said sobbing on his shoulder.

Flynn came running in with Leah and Vinnie running behind. “Vinnie give me your shirt,” Flynn said looking at Vinnie’s Hawaiian Shirt. “Ok,” Vinnie said sounding confused as he undo his shirt and handed it to him. Flynn put it on and walked through to Joey’s bedroom.

Flynn walked in and saw Joeys room was all smashed up and he was crouched up in the corner shaking. “Hey mate it’s Flynn here,” Flynn said crouching down besides him. “Go Away, your evil,” Joey said putting his hands over his ears. “No I’m not evil, I’m on your side,” Flynn said gently. “How do I know that?” Joey asked looking up at Flynn. “Because of the shirt I’m wearing, it protects me from them,” Flynn said gently. “Can I have one?” Joey said looking up. “Of course you can,” Flynn said as took off Vinnie’s shirt, and put it around Joey. “Now Joey, we’re going to go to a place now, where no one can hurt you now ok?” Flynn said gently as he looked at Irene who had tears pouring down her face, “but first I’m going to give you this injection so they can’t hurt you when we leave ok?” Joey nodded, Flynn gave Joey the injection.

After a while Joey was on a stretcher, near the ambulance. “Can we say goodbye,” Irene said tearfully. Flynn nodded. Irene walked near the ambulance. “Joey love, its Irene, your going to get better ok, I love you,” Irene said as she kissed him on the forehead. Chloe walked up next. “Hey little brother, get better soon,” Chloe said as she broke down on Tom’s shoulder. “Well, I know where not blood related, but I love you like a brother more and more each day,” Hayley said as she kissed his cheek. Will and Nick looked at each other and walked towards Joey. “Mate, you need to get better, we need you around Irene’s boys wrecking havoc on Summer Bay again,” Nick said trying to laugh. “Man, I’ll need you around too, you’ll miss me being dad, and I know you will make a top uncle,” Will said as he looked at Tiegan walking towards the ambulance.

“Hey babe, I’m going to miss you so much, but it will be ok because your going to get better just like last time, Joey Rainbow, you may act like a complete idiot sometimes, but you’re my idiot and I love you so much,” Tiegan said as she gently kissed him on the lips. They shut the ambulance doors as Flynn walked in and they drove off leaving a devastated Tiegan slumped on the floor in tears.

Chapter seventy.

Everyone was back in the Beach House. “Why didn’t you tell us Irene?” Will said walking around the living room. “I thought he was ok,” Irene said walking towards Will. “We should of known, what if we have said something that has triggered it off,” Will said tears forming in his eyes. “Its not your fault,” Tiegan said wiping away the tears as she laid on Vinnie’s shoulder.

“I should go,” Gypsy said as she picked Rachel up. “Do you have too,” Will said walking towards her. “Do you want us to stay?” Gypsy said looking at him. “I could do with someone to hug tonight,” Will said smiling, “and Nick isn’t really hugging material.” “I can be quite huggable don’t you know,” Nick said trying to make people laugh, but not succeeding.

“Can Tom stay as well please, I don’t really want to be by myself,” Chloe said wiping the tears away from my eyes. “Yeah of course,” Irene said as she stared into space. “We should get going,” Leah said looking at Vinnie. “Yeah good idea,” Vinnie said as he got up shirtless. “Tiegan are you ready?” Sally said gently. Tiegan just sat there staring into space.

“I’m tired mummy,” Rachel said sleepily. “Ok sweetie,” Gypsy said as she walked up the stairs carrying her. “Night daddy,” Rachel said sleepily. “Night gorgeous, I’ll come up and kiss you goodnight in a minute ok?” Will said as he waved through the banister. “Are you talking to Rachel or me?” Gypsy said as did her famous dirty laugh.

“I want to stay here tonight,” Tiegan whispered suddenly. “What, why?” Sally said astonished. Tiegan didn’t answer she just walked straight into Joeys room and shut the door. “Is that ok Irene?” Vinnie asked looking at Irene who was sitting silently in the chair. Irene nodded. “It will be ok, Irene, he has beaten it before, he can beat it again,” Chloe said sounding more positive than she actually was. “Chloe’s right Irene, Joey is a fighter and with us as a family he will get better in no time,” Nick said giving Irene a cuddle.

It was night time and everyone was in bed, not sleeping though, they were all too busy worrying about either their brother, their friend or their boyfriend.

Joey meanwhile was just sitting on the hospital bed rocking backwards and forwards, holding Vinnie’s shirt as his protector. He was whispering, “people are evil.”

Gypsy and Will were cuddling in a single bed with Rachel on the camp that was still there from the previous night. “He’ll be alright,” Gypsy said reassuringly to the love of her life. “How do we know Gyps, I love him like a brother,” Will said as he patted Gypsy’s round stomach. “So do I,” Nick whispered, “this has got to be the worst day ever first Irene gets beaten up, then Joey gets sick, our family’s falling apart.” “Irene got what?” Will said astonished.

Chloe and Tom were also lying in bed cuddling. “I can’t believe its happened again,” Chloe said tears filling up in her eyes. “It will be ok, he will get better,” Tom said soothingly. “What’s if he doesn’t, what’s if I never him go on about Star Trek again, or what’s if he never teases me again by putting peanut butter in my hair brush, what if he and Will never argue about who is Mario in Mario Kart, what if I never get the brother back I know and love,” Chloe said nuzzling herself deeper and deeper into Tom’s shoulder.

Irene meanwhile was cuddling Hayley who was very upset. “It’s mum all over again,” Hayley said crying. “There, there sweetheart, it will be ok, I’m going to make everything better again ok?” Irene said wishing she could believe it herself. Hayley nodded. “I love you Irene, more than I could ever love my mum,” Hayley said as cuddled Irene as Irene stroke the hair out of her eyes.

Tiegan however was all alone in his bedroom lying in his bed, she got out and walked to the window where she could see the moon. “Dear God,” Tiegan said as she clasped her hands together, “Please make Joey Rainbow get better, his not a bad person, he is lovely and has never done anything wrong, I will do anything to make him better anything.” Tiegan looked up at the dark, dark sky and smiled as she remembered their first kiss by the ocean under the stars and the moon. She looked around his room and smiled at all the photos of them together, somehow they were going to get through this and because of that it was only going to make them stronger!

Chapter seventy one.

It was the morning and Gypsy and Rachel were making breakfast for everyone. “Do you want to put the butter on the table Rachel?” Gypsy asked as she handed Rachel the butter. Rachel put the butter on the table, she turned around and saw Will walking down the stairs. “Daddy,” Rachel said as ran into his arms. “Morning my two gorgeous ladies,” Will said as he carried her into the kitchen. “Morning, I hope your hungry,” Gypsy said as cracked some eggs into the pan. “When isn’t he hungry,” Nick said as he walked in.

Tiegan meanwhile was walking along the beach, she saw Dani walk towards her. “Jade told me about your mental boyfriend,” Dani said taunting her. “He isn’t mental,” Tiegan said scowling at her. “Well, I would be if I had you as a girlfriend,” Dani said laughing. “At least I don’t have to go around stealing other peoples boyfriends,” Tiegan retaliated. “Ouch! That hurt, not!” Dani said sarcastically. “I’m going to give you something that hurts in a minute if you don’t shut up,” Tiegan said walking towards Dani. “Oh yeah like before, that was the weakest punch I’ve ever had,” Dani said trying to sound like she wasn’t scared. Tiegan didn’t answer her she just leaped herself at her,

The Smiths were all eating breakfast, that Gypsy had prepared. “Thanks love,” Irene said as she tucked into her fry up. “What the hell are you eating Gyps?” Will asked looking at her plate. “Eggs with peanut butter,” Gypsy said as she tucked into it. “Oh my God, that is rank,” Nick said looking over at her plate. “Its called cravings love,” Irene said laughing, “now I want things to be normal, so Hayley and Nick your going to school.” “Do we have to?” Nick said groaning, “I won’t be able to concentrate.” “I know love, but Joey wouldn’t want you to miss out on your education,” Irene said as poured out her glass of water.

Tiegan and Dani were still fighting on the beach, Dani is pulling Tiegan’s hair. “You call that fighting, use your fists, or are you scared you’ll break a nail,” Tiegan said as she punched Dani in the face. Vinnie can running up and pulled Tiegan off Dani, who was just about to put another punch in. “Take a chill pill, chill pills all round,” Vinnie said as he put Tiegan over his shoulder. “Aren’t you going to help me up,” Dani said as she wiped the blood from her nose. “Sorry love, I don’t I know what I’d catch if I touch you,” Vinnie said as he walked off carrying a screaming Tiegan towards the Beach House.

Nick, Hayley & Tom arrived at school. “I so don’t want to be here,” Hayley said whispering, “I know the feeling,” Nick said as he saw Kane and Scott walk towards him. “Everything will be alright, ok?” Tom said putting a comforting arm around Hayley. “There the family whose brother’s gone nuts,” a girl said as she walked past. “How do you know?” the other girl asked. “Dani told me,” the girl answered. “Right that bitch is dead,” Hayley said threw gritted teeth.

Will was walking along the wharf when he saw Alf walk towards him. “Hey Alf,” Will said as he looked towards the boat. “Hey Will, I hear congratulations are in order,” Alf said laughing. “Yep, I can’t wait, only problem is money,” Will said looking out to sea. “How would you like to be my deck hand?” Alf asked laughing. “Are you serious?” Will said excitedly. “Of course I am, why don’t we go to the diner and sort things out,” Alf said as they walked towards the diner.

Gypsy & Rachel were at the Beach House when she saw Nick had forgotten his history coursework, she picked Rachel up and ran out with the coursework just as Vinnie was walking up with a screaming Tiegan. “Tiegan, what’s wrong?” Gypsy said worriedly. “Everyone knows about Joey,” Vinnie said as put Joey down. “They what? How?” Gypsy asked shocked. “Jade told Dani, and Dani has got such a big mouth, that she’s told everyone, so I punched her,” Tiegan said storming back into the house and she slammed Joey’s door. “Thanks Vinnie, I have to go and hand Nick his coursework, so excuse us,” Gypsy said running off towards Summer Bay High.

“Miss Fletcher, can you tell us about mental illnesses?” Kane said looking at Nick. “That’s enough Kane,” Sally said as she looked at Nick, “can you all put your coursework on the table please, by the time I’ve come back.” Sally walked out while Nick suddenly realized he forgot his. “Crap,” Nick blurted out as he put his head in his hands. “Oh dear, did Schitzo Joe rip it up when he had his spaz moment,” Kane said laughing. Nick got up and pushed Kane against the wall. “Don’t you say that again, about my brother,” Nick said shouting in his face. Gypsy came running into the classroom, carrying Rachel. Kane wolf whistles at her. “Don’t even think about it, she’s taken,” Nick said looking at Kane as he let him go. “Oh don’t make me laugh,” Kane said laughing, “like she would go out with you.” “I bought your coursework,” Gypsy said giving Kane a dirty look. “Oh thank you so much,” Nick said relieved. “Oh is this your new mummy,” Kane said in a baby’s voice. “I’m actually his sister in law and if you lay a hand on him or my mother in law one more time, I will put you in a coma,” Gypsy said as she put Rachel down on the floor.

Kane starts laughing. “Like you could do that you’re a girl,” Kane said laughing so much that tears were forming in his eyes. Gypsy didn’t answer she just punched him in the face, Kane fell back against the table. “Don’t say I didn’t warn you, next time you’ll be eating your dinner out of a straw,” Gypsy said as she picked up Rachel, and headed out again. “See you Gypsy, and thanks,” Nick said laughing. “No problem, Nicky Boy,” Gypsy said laughing back.

Archived