Love Bites

Guest Gypsy & Will Fan

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter fifty five.

They arrived at the Sands Hotel and were now waiting for the speeches. Vinnie stood up and coughed. “Well, first of all I would just like to say thank you for all coming,” Vinnie said as looked everyone and smiled. “And I would also say thank you to a few people, first of all to my beautiful, stunning wife, for making me the happiest man alive, for being sweet, quiet except when she is completely pissed,” Vinnie said laughing, “but seriously I really love her and we’re a little family, me, Leah and Mini Patterson.” Everyone smiles and goes Aww.

“I would also like to thank Pippa, my mother, when I arrived in the Bay, she was the only one that gave me a chance in life, gave me a chance to live the family life, I always dreamed of,” Vinnie started, “it gave me a chance to have sisters, even if one of them is annoying like Tiegan, but seriously I love her to bits.” The congregation smiles as Pippa wipes away a tear.

“Well next I would like to thank my sisters, Sally and Tiegan,” Vinnie said looking at them. “I know I tease them a lot, but I’m the V-man and I tease all the time, but I love them like they really are my sisters,” Vinnie said as he smiled at them, “Sally because she’s kind, dependable, funny, listens to you, doesn’t judge people, I hope she finds the man of her dreams, and you never know it might be one of the gang,” Vinnie said as he looked at Flynn. The gang laughed as they all knew he was talking about Flynn. “Tiegan, well what can I say about Tiegan, I love her for her feistiness, her loyalty, her sense of humor, I know we tease each other a lot, but I love her like she was my sister,” Vinnie said pulling Tiegan’s cheek. “Cut that out,” Tiegan said as she pulled away. Everyone laughs as they have a mini play fight.

“Well I would also like to thank our gang, the best friends you could ever ask for, well it started out pretty small, just me, Sally, Tiegan, Joey & Chloe. Well I’ve spoken about Tiegan and Sally so I will say a few words about Joey and Chloe. Well Joey and Chloe both had upbringings like me, and they found someone like Pippa, Irene. Joey is a great friend of mine, his funny, wacky, well he would have to be wacky to go out with Tiegan,” Vinnie said laughing. “But seriously, he is a great guy, Chloe, well, she is a fighter, when she had Olivia, we all feel in love with her, and when her and Lachie broke up, we all cried with her, and when she feel in love with Tom, we all smiled with her,” Vinnie said looking at her. “Aww your so sweet,” Chloe said leaning over and giving Vinnie a kiss.

“Then Leah joined our gang, and it was the best moment of my life, as soon as I saw her, I knew she was the girl for me, she was quiet, shy, polite, everything I am not, but they say opposites attract,” Vinnie said laughing as he kissed his bride on the cheek.

“And then the wild bunch joined our gang, the people that made us who we are today, I’m going to start off with my best man, Will, well what can I say about him, his funny, cute, a bit wild, but a great friend, oh and his a cocky so and so, but that’s why we love him. Then there’s Gypsy, well, what can I say about Gypsy, she’s a red blooded woman, but funny, and loyal, and always stands up for what she believes in, who could forget Gypsy and Will coming into the classroom on their first day at school, after a bonking session. Also who could forget our Gypsy when she punched her mum, or when she gave Dani Sutherland a few punches, and if I remember rightly she beat up Will too, but seriously, Gypsy your going to be a great mother to your baby and to Rachel, and your never going to have to bring up your baby alone, because we’ll all be here for you,” Vinnie said smiling.

“Then I suppose I better mention, Hayley, well Hayley is the artistic one, the one that has flair and passion, but she is also funny, kind, caring, completely in love with Noah.” The congregation laugh especially Irene.

“Tom, well, Tom, is very loyal, especially to his sister, but his also very kind and caring and looks after everyone he loves, who else do you know, that would take on, Chloe and her kid, but Tom did, and for that, he is a better than most men,” Vinnie said looking at Tom and Chloe kissing.

“Well, I’ve come to the big head of the group, and I thought I was bad, but Nick Smith, truly has a big head,” Vinnie said laughing. “I remember Will telling me one day, on his first day at school, Nick came down stairs, Will was going to tease him about looking daggy, but he thought he looked good looking,” Vinnie said looking at Nick. “Nick is a great dude, he maybe me young, but his funny, loves his family, and loves to Party, and he likes the ladies,” Vinnie said laughing. “I better hand you over to my best man,” Vinnie said sitting down.

Will stood up. “Well, thanks for that fantastic speech, never knew the V-man could speak for that long,” Will said jokingly, “anyway, I just wanted to say on behalf of all our little gang, that the gang wouldn’t be what it is, without Leah and Vinnie, they make us laugh, they make us cry, they play matchmaker, they’re a great love couple, like Romeo and Juliet, just don’t kill yourself, you two, like Hayley and Noah, Tom & Chloe…” Will stopped as Vinnie said, “you and Gypsy.”

Chapter fifty six.

It was now the reception and it was time for the first dance. “Ladies and gentleman please can we have Mr. & Mrs. Patterson to the dance floor please,” the DJ said over the microphone.

Leah and Vinnie go on the dance floor and dance to a “Whole New World” from the film Aladdin started. Vinnie started twirling her around and then holds her close. “I love you,” Vinnie whispered in her ear.

Everyone clapped when they stopped dancing and then they all went on to the dance floor. Tom led Chloe, Noah led Hayley, Joey led Tiegan and there were a few surprises.

Sally and Gypsy were having a drink. “Look at them all dancing so happily,” Sally said looking at her friends. “I wish I had someone to dance with,” Gypsy said depressively. “Me too,” Sally said clinking Gypsy’s glass, “here’s too singleton.” Will and Flynn walk up to them. “Gypsy, umm would you like this dance,” Will said shuffling his feet on the floor nervously. “Come on then, that’s if you can keep up with me,” Gypsy said leading him to the dance floor. Flynn looked at Sally. “Fancy this dance Sal,” Flynn said offering his arm. Sally wasn’t going to let this opportunity pass her by so she grabbed his hand and led him to the dance floor so fast you thought they were on roller skates.

Irene and Nick looked at each other and laughed. “Shall we dance to something a bit more up tempo,” Irene said laughing. “Oh yeah, I don’t want to dance to something so soppy,” Nick said laughing. “You want something to shake your booty too, right?” Irene asked laughing. “You know it girlfriend,” Nick said as wiggled his bottom.

Suddenly the song changed to “Billy Jean” by Michael Jackson, and the couples pulled apart and smiled. “Owww!” Vinnie said in a voice like Michael Jackson’s. “Oh yeah Irene, come on,” Nick said grabbing Irene’s hand and pulling her to the dance floor. Will and Gypsy were dancing together with Will picking Gypsy up and then dropping her and quickly catching her. “You won’t forget I’m pregnant will you?” Gypsy said as she looked into his deep green eyes. “I never forget anything about you!” Will said as leant in and kissed her lips gently.

“Irene look at you getting your groove on,” Nick said as he moon walked past her. “And where did you learn to moon walk?” Irene asked as she bounced her bottom up and down. “The same place you learnt how to do those moves,” Nick said laughing as Irene spun around on the spot clicking her fingers.

The song changed to Car Wash. “Oh Yeah!” Gypsy said getting out of Will’s arms, “and work and work.” Gypsy started dancing very energetically around the dance floor. “You would never of thought she was pregnant,” Sally said laughing, “she has more energy than I have.” “I’m more worried about Irene,” Flynn said laughing. “Why?” Sally said looking confused. “She’s putting us to shame,” Flynn said looking at Irene spinning Nick around and screaming, “pump it up Shortie.” Sally starts laughing.

Tiegan and Joey were sitting at the table looking at everyone dancing. “You look stunning you know Tiegan,” Joey said as he looked at his girlfriend. “Well don’t get used to it, my afro and combats are coming back tomorrow,” Tiegan said laughing. “I don’t care what you where, I will still love you,” Joey said grabbing Tiegan’s hand. Tiegan starts laughing. “What’s so funny?” Joey asks as he looks at Tiegan funnily. “I’m so sorry, but I can’t take you seriously wearing that kilt,” Tiegan says laughing. “It’s my skinny legs isn’t it?” Joey said trying not to laugh as well. “I don’t care if you have skinny legs, I’d still love you,” Tiegan said kissing him on the lips.

Oops up side your head comes on. “Pause it,” Irene screams out to the DJ. Vinnie looks at Irene like she is mad. “What’s going on Irene,” Vinnie said as Irene pushed him down on the floor, she then pulls Tiegan and Joey off the seats and pushes them on the floor. “Irene, what are you doing?” Joey said looking at her like she was mad. “Gypsy, Will come and sit down with the others in a line with your legs open,” Irene said. “Gypsy and Will always have there legs open, there sex maniac’s,” Nick said laughing.

Irene pulls up everyone and puts them in the line. “Irene what in flamin’ hell are you doing?” Alf said as he struggled to get down on the floor. “She’s drunk, she has to be, to be acting like this,” Colleen said as she too struggled to get down on the floor. “Play the song DJ,” Irene shouted, “right people follow my lead.”

As the song started playing Irene’s hands start waving in the air above her head. “Say oops up side your head, say oops up side you head,” Irene starts singing as she moves her hands down by her waist and then over one knee and then over the other. “Go Irene, go, go,” Nick says as he copies her.

When they’ve finished the dance, Will offers a hand to Gypsy, whose struggling to get up. “Let me help you, Gyps,” Will said as he pulled her up. “Thanks, Will can I ask you something?” Gypsy said as she looked into his eyes. “Anything, you know that,” Will said looking at her. “Why did you do it, why did you break my heart,” Gypsy said as she looked at him and shock her head. “Do you want to go for a walk?” Will said as he led her out.

Chapter fifty seven.

Will and Gypsy were walking along the beach. “So why? What did Dani offer that I couldn’t?” Gypsy said as she looked at the ocean. “Nothing, Dani hasn’t got a patch on you,” Will said turning her around, “I don’t love her, I love you.” “You love me, so that’s why you slept with her in the toilets,” Gypsy said with a mock laugh. “She came onto me, I never came on to her,” Will said looking at her right in the eyes, “and anyway you got over me pretty quickly, you slept with Andrew a couple of days later, and now your pregnant by him.” Gypsy laughs. “You really believe that?” Gypsy said looking him right in the eyes, “your more stupid than what I thought you were.”

“Dirty” came on and as like any other fast song Irene leapt of her seat and was on that dance floor. “Bloody hell, she really is going for it,” Vinnie said laughing. “She’s great isn’t she?” Nick said laughing, “oh my God, look whose joined her?”

“Of course I believe it, I saw you snog him, at the club,” Will said looking at her. “You were spying on me?” Gypsy said looking at him in disgust. “Yeah I was, I was there to beg you to come back to me, and instead I see you with your tongue down someone’s throat,” Will said looking at her in disgust, “and then you went home and shagged him.” “I never slept with him, I never have,” Gypsy said walking away. “But the baby?” Will said running after her.

Irene and Colleen were now dancing to Dirty. “Sweat until my clothes come off,” Irene and Colleen sing as they throw their jackets around their head. Everyone starts laughing. “Well Irene really is the life and soul of the party,” Vinnie said as he lent in and kissed his wife.

“The baby, you want to know the truth?” Gypsy said screaming at him, tears running down her face. “It’s mine isn’t it?” Will said walking towards her. “YES, you’re the father,” Gypsy said as she ran off. “Gyps wait up,” Will said running after her.

“Where’s Will,” Irene said as she walked off the dance floor. “I saw him and Gypsy leave together,” Nick said winking at the others. “Oh, I hope they get back together,” Leah said jumping up and down. “Calm down love,” Vinnie said laughing. “I’m sorry, it’s just I’m so excited,” Leah said jumping up and down and clapping.

Will caught up with Gypsy and grabbed her. “Why didn’t you tell me?” Will said looking into her eyes. “You didn’t deserve to know,” Gypsy said as pulled his arm away, “you really think I was going to tell you, after everything you put me through.” Will looked at her and laughed. “You really thought I shouldn’t know about it, you really think your something don’t you?” Will said looking at her up and down. “I don’t think I’m anything, I lied to protect myself from the hurt and pain,” Gypsy said as the anger rose in her voice. “You really think, I’m not going to stand by you,” Will said walking towards her. “Well, by past form, I wouldn’t know would I? You shagged that bitch behind my back, when I was pregnant with your child,” Gypsy said shouting. “I know I am so sorry,” Will said as he touched her arm.

“I thought you were different,” Gypsy said as she sat down on the sand. “I am different,” Will said as he sat down next to her. “Oh yeah, your really different,” Gypsy said sarcastically. “What do you mean? I made one mistake,” Will said pushing Gypsy’s hair out of her eyes. “One mistake too many, I love you, I love you so much it hurts, you were the first guy, that…” Gypsy trailed off and stared at the ocean. “That what?” Will said as he stared at her. “That I didn’t use, abuse, cheat on,” Gypsy whispered as she looked down at her ever expending belly. “But you’ve never been like that,” Will said looking confused.

“I had a life before Summer Bay you know, and it wasn’t a nice life,” Gypsy said as a single tear slipped down her cheek. “What happened?” Will asked as he moved so he was in front of her. “You don’t want to know,” Gypsy said as she looked at him. “I do that’s why I’m asking,” Will said with a chuckle.

“Alright then you want to know, I was a complete and utter tart, a hoe, a slapper,” Gypsy said with the disgust showing through her voice. “I bet you weren’t,” Will said looking at her laughing. “I was, out of three hundred guys, how many do you think I slept with?” Gypsy said looking at him right in the eyes. “I don’t know maybe three or four,” Will said shrugging. “All of them,” Gypsy said as she looked for Will’s reaction. Will’s mouth dropped open in shock. “Why would you do that to yourself,” Will said in shock.

“Because I’m a dirty slapper,” Gypsy said as a tear rolled down her cheek. “Don’t you dare say that about yourself, who told you that?” Will said in shock. “My mum, my dad,” Gypsy said shrugging. “Your parents said that about you?” Will said disgustedly. “Well, I don’t blame them, after what I did,” Gypsy said looking down at the sand. “What did you do?” Will asked confused. “I don’t want to talk about it,” Gypsy said as she got up to walk away. “Gypsy talk to me,” Will said as ran after her. “Why?” Gypsy screamed at him, “why do you care?” “Because I love you!” Will screamed back.

Chapter fifty eight.

“Don’t make me laugh,” Gypsy said as she carried on walking away. “I’m not laughing, I have never been more serious,” Will said running after her. “If you loved me you would of never cheated on me,” Gypsy screamed as she continued walking away. “I am so sorry, I have regretted it ever since, it meant nothing to me,” Will said grabbing her hand. “Then why do it? Why make me go back to a place I never wanted to go back too,” Gypsy said as she collapsed on the beach crying.

The wedding had finished. Vinnie was carrying Leah over the threshold of Summer Bay house, that they were now living at until they could afford somewhere else. “Here we are Mrs. Patterson,” Vinnie said as put her gently on their bed. “Mrs. Patterson, I have waited along time to hear that,” Leah said as she looked into his eyes. “You and me both, princess,” Vinnie said as laid next to his wife. “Do you want too…” Leah said winking. “Do you want me to answer that,” Vinnie said as he turned the light out. Leah started giggling until they heard. “I know your married but keep the bloody noise down,” Tiegan shouted. Vinnie and Leah collapse into giggles and carry on what they were doing.

“Go back where, Gyps?” Will asked as he bought her into a hug. “Going back to feel dirty and unclean,” Gypsy said as burst into tears on Will’s shoulder. “But your none of those things, why would you think that?” Will asked as he gently wiped the tears away from her eyes. “Because when I met you, I thought you were going to be another notch on my bedpost, but you weren’t you made me feel loved, and special,” Gypsy said looking into his eyes. “That’s because you are,” Will said as he gently kissed her on the lips. “But when I saw you with Dani, everything changed, I felt like my heart had been ripped out, the only time I had let myself fall in love, and you broke my heart,” Gypsy said looking up at him. “I’m so sorry,” Will said tears springing to his eyes as well. “But then I had to make you think that you weren’t the father of this baby, and I had to kiss that man, I had to have his hands all over my body, I had to go back to being slutty Gypsy,” Gypsy said as she put her hands over her face. “Sh!” Will said as wiped the ever flowing tears away from her eyes. He very gently leaned in and kissed her on the lips.

Irene and her brood walked into the Beach House. “Will, we’re back!” Irene shouted up the stairs. There was no reply. “Maybe his asleep,” Chloe said as she slurred her words. “And maybe your drunk,” Joey said laughing, “anyway I’m off to bed.” “Night love,” Irene said as she sat down on the couch next to Nick, “you ok Shorty?” “Yeah, I’m fine, just thinking about tonight,” Nick said laughing. “What’s was so funny about tonight?” Irene asks as she walks to the kitchen to make a coffee. “You were,” Nick said laughing, “you were the life and soul of the party, you put us to shame.” “Oh I don’t know about that,” Irene said laughing, “you have some pretty cool moves yourself.” “Of course I have cool moves Irene, I’m Nick Smith the master of everything,” Nick said laughing to himself.

Will entered his house alone and sat down on the couch and put his head in his hands. “I’ve really stuffed things up,” he said to himself. There was a gentle knock on the door, he walked over to the door and opened it, and too his surprise he saw Gypsy standing there. “Gyps, what are you doing here?” Will asked shocked. “I tried to keep away, but I can’t,” Gypsy said as lent in and gave him a huge snog. Pretty soon they were against the broom cupboard making love.

Will and Gypsy were on the sofa in each others arms, he was stroking the hair out of her eyes and he very gently kissed her on the forehead. “I love you, I’m not going to let you down again,” Will whispered gently.

Leah and Vinnie were also in each others arms and Vinnie looked at his stunning wife and kissed her on the forehead. “I’m going to look after you little baby,” Vinnie said to Leah’s belly, “I’m not going to let you down like my father did.”

Archived