Love Bites

Guest Gypsy & Will Fan

Chapter thirty nine.

It was the morning and Gypsy was in the bathroom being sick, every time she heaved into the toilet bowl she just saw him licking Dani’s face off. She heaved again and saw her holding a baby but no one was with her, she was all by herself, with that she slumped down on the floor in tears. “Why, did you do it, WHY?” Gypsy screamed.

Will and the boys were playing the computer console when Hayley and Chloe walked in and gave Will are disgusted look. “How’s Gypsy?” Will asks as he jumps up off the sofa. “Oh she’s great, she’s doing cartwheels around the living room,” Hayley said sarcastically. “I didn’t mean to hurt her,” Will said looking at his sisters. “Well, guess what you did, and not only that you’ve probably ruined my relationship too,” Chloe said picking Olivia up. “What relationship?” Hayley asks poking Chloe’s arm. “Well, I’m sort of seeing Tom,” Chloe said smiling, “But after yesterday, he might think I’m on Will’s side.” “Tom, that’s fantastic, he is a great guy,” Hayley says skipping around the room.

Gypsy, Rebecca and Sally were in the bathroom waiting for the pregnancy test results to happen. “If its positive, I’m going to be there for you every step of the way ok?” Rebecca said grabbing Gypsy’s hand. “I will be there for you too, you’re my best friend Gypsy,” Sally said grabbing her other hand. “Thanks, well the two minutes are up,” Gypsy says picking up the stick, she looks at the results and her mouth gasps in shock.

Will, Vinnie, Noah, Nick, Tom, Joey, Chloe, Tiegan and Leah were all sitting in the beach house living room trying to pick a movie to watch. “Do we have to watch Dirty Dancing,” Nick said sighing. “Yes we do, I’m the oldest and I will decide,” Chloe said taking the DVD out from the case. Sally and Gypsy enter. “Gypsy…” Will says as he jumps of the sofa. “I’m not here to see you, I’m actually here to talk to Tom,” Gypsy said avoiding eye contact. Tom gets up and heads out towards the veranda with his sister.

Sally signals to Chloe, Hayley, Tiegan and Leah to go upstairs. When they arrive in Chloe and Hayley’s room they sit down on the bed. “It’s positive, she’s pregnant,” Sally said looking at the girls. “OH MY GOD,” Chloe and Hayley say in unison. “I can’t believe it,” Leah said as she paced up and down the room. Tiegan just sat in shock. “She must be going through so much,” Tiegan said still shocked.

Tom and Gypsy were walking along the beach in silence, she didn’t know how to break it to him. “What’s all this about,” Tom said as he suddenly stopped walking. “I’m pregnant,” Gypsy said as he looked up at her brother. Tom looked at his sister and smiled sympathetically. “Oh Gypsy, when are you going to tell Will?” Tom asked he already knew the answer but he wanted to make sure she was positive lying to Will was the right thing. “I’m not going to tell him, as far as I am concerned he is just a sperm donor,” Gypsy said as she felt a wave of anger come over her. “He needs to support you,” Tom said trying to reason with his sister. “I don’t need his support, all I need are my friends and my family,” Gypsy said grabbing on to his arm. Tom hugged his sister tightly as it was the only way for him not to go over their and kick Will’s cheating arse.

The girls came downstairs, and looked daggers at Will. “What was all the screaming about,” Noah said looking at his girlfriend. “Oh it was just about my wedding,” Leah said as she sat down at the dining room table. “Don’t you mean our wedding,” Vinnie said teasingly. Leah laughed sarcastically. “Have you told your parents yet?” Chloe said as she looked around for Tom. “Nope, I will when I go back home,” Leah said as she took a sip of her ice cold drink. “Where’s Tom?” Chloe said as she looked around. “He went out with Gypsy,” Vinnie said as he concentrated on beating Nick at Mario Kart.

Gypsy and Tom reentered. “Hey babe,” Chloe said as she kissed Tom on the lips gently. “Hey,” Tom said wrapping his arms around her. “When did this happen,” Gypsy said smiling. “Only last night,” Tom said looking at his new girlfriend, “but I have fancied her for ages.” Gypsy smiled and looked over at Will who was looking at her, he smiled at her but she turned her back and walked into the kitchen.

“Did you see Flynn dancing with that Tina,” Tiegan said looking at Sally and smiling. “She looked like a right hoe,” Sally said folding her hands crossly. “Your just saying that because your jealous,” Vinnie said as he took a bite from another doughnut. “Shut up Vinnie,” Sally said as she stormed into the kitchen. “She isn’t jealous, in fact, Sally and I are going out on the pull tonight,” Gypsy said as she looked at the other girls. Will jumped up and looked at her. “You can’t go out on the pull,” Will said looking at her like she was mad. “Why not?” Gypsy asked as she walked towards him. “Because people will chat you up,” Will said as he looked at her. “That’s the whole idea, if you think I’m going to sit around and cry my eyes out over you, then you’ve got no idea, you were good, but you weren’t great,” Gypsy said as she grabbed Sally’s hand and walked out.

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter forty.

Sally and Gypsy were getting ready at the new Nash house. “So what are you going to do, are you actually going to sleep with anyone,” Sally said looking at Gypsy as she put on her mini skirt. “Of course not, I’m just going to make it look like I have,” Gypsy said as she put her lipstick on. Sally smiled and looked at her best friend. “Your so brave you know,” Sally said as she adjusted her top.

Will and the boys were getting ready. “You going out again,” Irene said as she sorted out the washing. “I have things to do,” Will said as he put his aftershave on. “Like Gypsy would get back with you,” Hayley said as she looked in the mirror to see if she needed anymore lipstick on. “Where are you going tonight,” Irene asked so she could remind her she was underage. “I’ve got a date with Noah,” Hayley said as she looked at her watch. “And you Chloe, I suppose I’m looking after Olivia again,” Irene said giggling to herself. “No your not actually, Tom is taking both of us to see the new Disney film,” Chloe said smiling as she mentioned Tom. “That’s nice of him,” Irene said as she knocked on Nick’s bedroom door.

Leah was in the kitchen at the Diner, Colleen entered and was shocked to see her there. “Customers are not allowed in the kitchen,” Colleen said looking at Leah. “Well I’m not a customer,” Leah said as she took some lettuce out of the fridge, “your looking at the new chef, that is going to be cooking traditional Greek cuisine.”

Sally and Gypsy arrived at the club and sat down at a table and looked at the drinks list. “Now remember, only non alcoholic drinks tonight,” Sally said as she looked at the men around her. “How about Pineapple Crush, a non alcoholic mix of pineapple Juice and crushed ice,” Gypsy said reading from the menu. “Sounds great,” Sally said as she got up off the seat to order.

Tom, Chloe and Olivia arrived at the cinema. “Right then, I’ll just go and collect the tickets,” Tom said as he walked off towards the booth. Chloe smiled at him as he walked off. “I think he is going to make us very happy, don’t you Olivia,” Chloe said to her daughter as she crouched down by the pram. “Ready?” Tom said as he arrived back. Chloe smiled as they walked off towards the films gate number.

Will, Vinnie & Joey entered the club. “I can’t believe we’re spying on them,” Vinnie said as he stood up on his toes to see if he could see Gypsy and Sally. “We’re not spying, we just happened to go to the same club as them, that’s all,” Will said as he headed of towards the bar. “And they really will believe that,” Joey said shaking his head.

Sally and Gypsy were dancing on the dance floor to Car Wash. “Working at the car wash,” Gypsy and Sally sing in unison as they totter around while wearing their heels. “What about that guy over there,” Sally said moving her head in the boy’s direction. “Umm he looks quite cute,” Gypsy said smiling. “I wonder if he has a friend,” Sally said giggling. “What about Flynn,” Gypsy said looking at her best friend. “What about him?” Sally said as he walked off towards them.

Tiegan and Pippa were at Summer Bay House watching TV. “You didn’t fancy going out tonight?” Pippa asked as they tucked in to a tub of Ice-Cream. “Nope, I just couldn’t be apart of the…” Tiegan said but then trailing off. “What’s wrong Tiegan?” Pippa said looking at her daughter. “Why did Will have to sleep with Dani, he has ruined our gang,” Tiegan said her eyes filling up with tears. “How will it ruin it?” Pippa asked as she took another scoop of Ice-Cream. “Because for the first time, I had a group of friends, who would do anything for each other, and now we are dividing, Sally, Hayley, Chloe, Leah and me are on Gypsy’s side and Vinnie, Joey, Nick, Noah and Flynn are on Will’s side and its just going to get messy,” Tiegan said putting her head in her hands.

Gypsy and Sally were sat at the table, talking to the guys they saw on the dance floor, they were called Andrew and Kieran. “So Andrew what do you do for a living?” Gypsy said as she smiled coyly at him. “I’m a university lecturer,” Andrew said rubbing his leg against hers, Gypsy nearly chocked on her drink at this. “So Kieran what do you do?” Sally asked as she did what she called her sexy smile. “I’m doing a teaching course at university,” Kieran said smiling at her. “No way, I’m starting the same course this year,” Sally said sipping her drink from a straw. Kieran smiled.

Chloe, Olivia and Tom were still in the cinema, watching the new Disney film. Tom looks at Olivia sitting on Chloe’s lap and smiles. As the end credits role up he moves and gets Olivia’s buggy out from under the seat and pushes it into position, he very gently puts Olivia in her pram and pushes her towards the exit. When they reach the outside of the cinema, Tom puts his arms around Chloe and they walk off like a little family.

Will, Vinnie and Joey are dancing on the dance floor like several nutcases. “I’m in the mood for dancing,” they sang as they did really lame dances which made most of the girls laugh. “I’m such a hot dancer,” Vinnie said as he bopped his booty to the beat of the music. Joey and Will laugh and carry on dancing very lamely.

Sally and Gypsy got led to the dance floor, by Kieran and Andrew, about 3 meters away from the boys. Push the Button came on and Gypsy started shaking her bottom very suggestively in Andrew’s direction. Andrew smiled and pulled her closer to him, and he very gently moved in for a snog. Instead of feeling happy and warm inside like she did when Will kissed her, instead she felt dirty and unclean, she pulled away and put on her famous smile that she used when she was secretly heartbroken.

Will who had saw this looked in amazement. “Lets go guys, I’ve seen all I wanted to see,” Will said heartbroken. “Oh do we have to, my booty is having a great time,” Vinnie said wiggling it. “I need to get out of here,” Will said as he moved off the dance floor, “if this is the end, than I suppose I better go out with Dani Sutherland.”

Chapter forty one.

Gypsy, Sally, Kieran and Andrew were walking along the beach. Gypsy stared out at the ocean, her plan was nearly complete all she had to do was make sure people thought her and Andrew were a serious couple. “Thanks for walking us home,” Gypsy said as they arrived at her house. “Aren’t you going to invite us in for a coffee,” Andrew said as he looked Gypsy up and down and smiling. “I would but I have too work early tomorrow,” Gypsy said as she tried to find her keys in her handbag, she didn’t need to as Travis opened the door. “Thanks Travis, my keys were at the bottom of my handbag,” Gypsy said as she waved goodbye to Andrew and Kieran.

Will and Joey walked into the Beach House. “How was it?” Irene asked as she looked up from her book. “I’m going to bed,” Will said as he stormed upstairs. “What’s wrong with him?” Nick said as he walked out of his room. “Don’t ask,” Joey said sighing as he sat down. “Has this got anything to do with Gypsy?” Irene said closing her book. “He saw her kissing another man at the club,” Joey said as he picked up Irene’s book to read the blurb. Irene sighed and looked at Joey.

Vinnie entered Summer Bay House to see Tiegan and Pippa crying over the film Ghost. “Chicks, who’d have them,” Vinnie said as he shook his head at the scene. “How was your evening,” Pippa asked as she wiped her eyes with a tissue. “It was fine,” Vinnie said joining them on the couch, “Will saw Gypsy kissing another man, and now he wants to go out with Dani,” Vinnie said with his head in his hands. “He can’t,” Tiegan said standing up in a flash. “What’s wrong Tiegan?” Vinnie said looking at his sister weirdly. “Dani, she can’t join our gang, it will ruin everything,” Tiegan said storming upstairs.

Gypsy and Sally walked in the living room and sat down exhausted. “So how was it?” Rebecca asked as she was curled up on the chair. “Awful,” Gypsy said as he she sighed. “Oh Andrew was a bit of a creep,” Sally said as she looked at Rebecca and laughed. “Are you sure, this is the right way with dealing with the pregnancy?” Travis asked as he sat opposite his niece. “Travis, it’s the only option I have,” Gypsy said tears filling her eyes. “Please try and tell him, isn’t it better than having to be with sleazy guys to make people think your sleeping with them,” Travis said as he lifted her chin up. “Ok I will try,” Gypsy said wirily.

Chloe, Tom and Olivia enter the Beach House after their date at the cinema. “How was the movie,” Irene said as they entered the living room. “It was wicked,” Chloe said as she carried Olivia upstairs. “I better be off,” Tom said as he saw Will walk down the stairs. “Wait up,” Chloe shouted from up the stairs, “let me walk you to the door.” Will looked at Tom as he got a glass of water. “Tom,” Will started looking at him, “I just wanted to say how sorry I am for hurting Gypsy, and I never meant for it to happen.” Tom looks at him and shakes his head. “Will, you just don’t know how much damage you have done,” Tom said as he walks out into the kitchen and Chloe follows him. “You nearly blurted out about the baby, didn’t you?” Chloe said as they sat down outside. “Yes, and imagine when she starts showing and she will have to bring the baby up all by herself,” Tom said shaking his head at the thought. “She won’t be by herself, she’ll have us,” Chloe said leaning towards Tom. Tom leaned in and kissed her gently on the lips which Chloe replied more passionately. Nick who was getting a drink of water looked out the window and started laughing. “Take a look at this Irene, Tom is giving Chloe some serious loving,” Nick said laughing.

Chapter forty two.

It was the morning and it was a bright and sunny day and Will came down the stairs and sat down with the others at the dining room table. “Morning sunshine,” Irene said as she put a fry up in front of him. “Morning,” Will said as he tucked in to his bacon and eggs. Hayley came running down the stairs and sits down next to her brother. “Can you ask Will to pass me the tomato ketchup, please Joey?” Hayley said as she turned her back away from her brother. “Hayley ask him yourself,” Joey said as he shoved his food his mouth. “Girlie, how long are you going to keep this up?” Irene said as she took a sip of her coffee. “That’s right Irene, take his side as always, he screwed Dani behind his girlfriends back and now she will have to bring up…” Hayley said but Chloe butted in with… “Bring up the new pet she bought for you,” Chloe said quickly as she kicked Hayley under the table. “She bought us a pet? But she hates animals,” Will said looking at them suspiciously.

Gypsy is sitting on the beach looking out at the ocean where she sees Shelley walking towards her. She groans. “Gypsy I just wanted to apologize for Dani’s behavior,” Shelley said as she sat next to Gypsy. “Don’t worry about it,” Gypsy said staring at the ocean. “I wanted to ask you something,” Shelley said looking at her. “Well fire away,” Gypsy said looking at her. “I wanted to offer you a job at the new Drop in Centre,” Shelley said looking at her sympathetically. “Why would you want me to work with you?” Gypsy asked shocked.

Will knocked on The Sutherlands front door and Jade answered. “Hey, Jade, is Dani at home?” Will said as he shuffled on the door step. “Yeah, she’s just upstairs, come in,” Jade said as she opened the door wider to let Will in, “DANI, someone’s here to see you,” Jade shouted up the stairs. “Oh I’m washing my hair, can you tell them to come back later,” Dani shouted back. “Sorry WILL, she’s busy, oh is Nick in,” Jade asked sweetly. “IT’S WILL, WHY DIDN’T YOU SAY,” Dani said as she ran down the stairs with her up in a towel.

Sally and Tiegan were at Summer Bay house talking about the night before. “So how was it?” Tiegan asked as she drank a glass of milk. “It was ok, Gypsy and I met two men, one called Andrew and one Kieran,” Sally said as she made herself some toast. “Were they good looking,” Tiegan asked smiling. “Andrew was nasty looking, and poor Gypsy got him, and I got sexy Kieran,” Sally said as she stirred her tea. “What about Flynn,” Tiegan said as she looked at her sister. “What about him, he has Tina, miss fake 2001,” Sally said as she sat down next to her sister.

Vinnie and Leah were at the Diner talking about the wedding. “So when shall we get married,” Vinnie asked as he looked at his beautiful fiancée. “I want to marry you as soon as I can,” Leah said as she leaned in for a kiss. “I was thinking of Will being my best man,” Vinnie said looking to see what Leah’s reaction would be to the dreaded name. “I suppose he has to be there, but Dani isn’t coming,” Leah said folding her arms. “Oh Leah don’t be like that,” Vinnie said pursing his lips. “Be like what? I’m sorry Vinnie, Gypsy is one of my best friends, and she’s going to be my bridesmaid, and I’m not having that slut at my wedding,” Leah said looking at Vinnie like she could murder him. “She has already moved on, she was kissing another guy at a club last night,” Vinnie said trying to defend his best mate. “She had to… she’s not coming and that’s that,” Leah said storming out.

Chloe and Tom were sitting on the sofa at the Beach House having a cuddle. “How’s Gypsy bearing up with the pregnancy,” Chloe said looking at her new handsome boyfriend. “She’s bearing up as well as can be expected, she has terrible morning sickness though,” Tom said as he took a sip of his orange Juice. “I wasn’t too bad when I was pregnant with Olivia,” Chloe said as she put one of feet on the coffee table. “I just hope she will be able to cope,” Tom said as he looked deep into Chloe’s eyes. “She has you, and all of us she’ll cope,” Chloe said lifting her boyfriends chin up. Tom leans in and very gently kisses her on the lips.

Chapter forty three.

Gypsy walked through her door and collapsed exhaustedly on the couch. “Hey Gypsy,” Rebecca shouted from the kitchen, “how was your day?” Gypsy kicked her shoes off and sat back properly. “I got a job,” Gypsy said as shut her eyes. “Do you really think you should be taking a job on in your condition?” Rebecca said as she bought out Gypsy’s healthy salad for dinner, but she was fast asleep in the chair. Rebecca smiled as she put the dinner in the fridge.

Hayley and Noah were at the diner on another date. They both had cheese burgers and salad. “You seem quiet tonight,” Noah said as he put his fork down, “have I done something wrong?” “No, no, it’s not you it’s my idiotic brother,” Hayley said as she put the last of her burger in her mouth. “I know he did a bad thing, but at least Gypsy can now move on,” Noah said as he put a comforting hand on hers. “She can’t move one when she’s carrying…” Hayley suddenly stopped. “What is she carrying Hayley?” Noah said looking at her suspiciously.

Will and Dani were at The Sutherlands sitting on the couch. “Dani, I was thinking maybe we should go out,” Will said half heartedly. Dani smiles so broadly that you would think she has just won a million dollars. “Oh Will,” Dani says as she hugs him so tight he looks like he is about to suffocate. Will manages a weak smile, even though he was with Dani now, his heart and mind was with Gypsy.

Sally and Tiegan were in the living room with Leah at the Summer Bay house. “I bought over some bride magazines,” Leah said as she sat down on the sofa. “Oh how exciting,” Sally and Leah said in unison as they ran over to the couch. “So who are you bridesmaids going to be?” Sally and Tiegan said together while fluttering their eyelashes. Leah laughs and smiles. “Both of you are, silly, as are Gypsy & Chloe,” Leah said as she took a sip of her lemonade. “If Gypsy can fit into her dress by then,” Sally said laughing. “Whose Vinnie’s best man,” Sally asked as she walked over to the kitchen to make herself a coffee. “Take one guess?” Leah said as she flicked the page over. “Will,” Tiegan and Sally said again in unison. “Got it in one,” Leah said still reading an article. “Well he better keep that whore away,” Tiegan said pursing her lips together.

Vinnie knocked on the Beach House door. “Hey Mrs. Roberts is Will and Joey in?” Vinnie asked as he walked in. “Joey’s in, Will’s out somewhere, and congratulations by the way,” Irene said as she put a pie in the oven. “Thanks Mrs. R,” Vinnie said as he walked in to see Joey sitting on the couch cuddling Olivia. “Who’s getting paternal,” Vinnie said laughing as he sat down next to Joey. Joey smiled at him weakly. “I was wondering if you would like to be one of my ushers,” Vinnie said looking at him. “Isn’t he singer?” Joey said smiling. “Eh?” Vinnie said looking at him weirdly. “You know, the black rapper, Usher, ushers, ha-ha,” Joey said looking at vinnie and smiling. “Very, very lame,” Vinnie said laughing. “I would love to Vinnie,” Joey said as he put Olivia in her cot. “Who’s going to be your best man?” Joey asked. “Will,” Vinnie said as he got his bum comfortable on the sofa. “Charming, I’ve known you way longer than Will,” Joey said winking at Irene who was in the kitchen. “Oh don’t be like that Joey,” Vinnie said looking strangely at him. “Nope nothing you can say, can make the pain go away,” Joey said as he sniffed away the fake tears. Irene couldn’t hold the laughter in anymore. “What’s so funny Irene,” Vinnie said looking at Irene who practically on the floor rolling in laughter. “He’s having you on Vinnie,” Irene said through the tears of laughter.

Chapter forty four.

It was a week later and Gypsy had made sure that everyone thought she was meeting with Andrew and today was the day that she was going to tell people she was pregnant, as she already as Vinnie told her a few days ago was piling on the pounds.

The boys were at a suit shop. “I can’t believe next week your getting married,” Will said as he looked for a suit. “I can’t believe it either, but you know the women just love the V-Man,” Vinnie said as face lit up as he saw his dream suit. He picked it off the rail, it was a black cropped jacket with gold buttons, a white shirt and a black bow tie, and underneath was a kilt. “A kilt,” all the others say in unison.

The girls were at the bridal shop. “I am so excited,” Sally said as she looked through railings and railings of dresses. “Leah, Leah look at this one,” Helen said holding up a foul white meringue dress. “Mum, that is hideous,” Leah said shaking her head. “I want something that will make Vinnie, want to skip the service, skip the reception and take me straight to bed,” Leah said winking at the girls. “Leah,” Helen said with her hands on her hips. “What mum, it’s not like you’re a virgin is it?” Leah said as she carried on looking.

The boys came out of the dressing room wearing their suits. “Well I think I look great,” Vinnie said as he straightened his collar out. “I think I look like a sissy,” Nick said as he tried to get used to wearing a kilt. “Nice legs Nicky boy,” Noah said laughing. “What are you doing looking at my legs, gay boy,” Nick said as walked up and down. “I’m not wearing this, I look ridiculous,” Joey said as he hid behind a curtain. “Come on Joey we won’t laugh,” Will said as he fiddled with his bow tie. Joey stepped out and unfortunately he had really skinny legs. “Are those your legs or are they twigs,” Nick joked as he hit him playfully across the back.

Leah still hadn’t found a wedding dress yet. “Leah will you stop being so fussy,” Helen said as she sat down wearily. “Mum, I’m not going to get married again, and I want to look good,” Leah said as she eyed up another dress. Pippa gasped from across the room. “What is it,” Leah said as ran towards Pippa, “OH MY GOD!”

The boys were back at the Beach House. “Well I think we had a very successful day,” Vinnie said as he cracked open a beer. “Have we? I mean we all have to wear a skirt,” Nick said as he tried to have sip of his brothers beer. “It’s not a skirt, it’s a kilt,” Vinnie said correcting him. “What ever,” Nick said as he starts setting up the game console. Jade & Kirsty walk in and head towards Nick and they both kiss him on the cheek. Nick looks at the boys and smiles. “Do you fancy going to the surf club,” Jade asks as she flutters her eyelashes. “Absolutely babes, lets go, see you later dudes,” Nick says as he jumps up and leaves the others looking at him open mouthed. “How does he do it?” Joey said as he picked up on the game console pad.

“That’s the dress,” Leah said as she held up a white dress, and then rushed off to the changing room. Gypsy by now was getting really tired, even though she was only 2 months gone, she looked like she was four months pregnant, and her morning sickness was unbearable, Shelley was beginning to figure it out. “Are you ok?” Sally asked as she saw Gypsy shutting her eyes for a moment. “Yeah, I’m just really, really tired,” Gypsy said as she sat down on the seat Tiegan had just bought over. “Come here,” Sally said as she gave her best friend a much needed cuddle. Leah stepped out and everyone’s faces dropped.

Archived