Love Bites

Guest Gypsy & Will Fan

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter fifteen.

Irene, Nick, Joey, Chloe, Will and Hayley were having dinner. “How was your first day at school, Hayley and Will?” Irene asked. Joey looked at Will and started laughing. “It was ok, I had Tom in my class, which was cool, he started today as well,” Hayley said. “Will, was great as well, considering he was late,” Joey said teasingly. “Oh Will, why were you late,” Irene said while frowning. “I had to take a pee,” Will said looking daggers at Joey. “You know something was really funny today, I went to the toilet,” Irene started to say. “I know you took bloody ages, what were you doing in there?” Nick said laughing. “Oh ha-ha, anyway and I heard lots of whispering and grunting,” Irene said looking at Will. Joey at this point was in stitches. “What is so funny,” Chloe asked. “Nothing,” Joey said while wiping his tears away. “So did you make any friends,” Irene asked Hayley and Will. “Yeah, Vinnie, Sally, Leah, Tiegan, Tom, Gypsy,” Will said smiling when he said Gypsy. “Oh yes you really got to know Gypsy, didn’t you?” Joey said laughing. Will looked at him as if to say if you say one more thing I will shut you up.

Gypsy and Tom walked in the house and saw two people sitting there, a man with a long hair like Tom in a ponytail, and a woman with blonde curly hair. Joel and Natalie stand up. “This is Travis and Rebecca, your auntie and uncle,” Tom starts. Tom and Gypsy smile at them, as Travis hugs Gypsy who doesn’t look to happy that someone has just hugged her, then Rebecca kisses her on the cheek. Tom and Gypsy look at them. “How was your first day at school?” Natalie asked. “Fantastic,” Gypsy answered while nicking a biscuit from her dad’s hand. “Are you feeling ok?” Joel asked surprised. “Yeah, why?” Gypsy asked surprised. “Well, you said you had a good day at school, you normally hate school,” Joel said laughing. “Oh she still hates school, but a certain boy is fantastic,” Tom teases. “On really, and who is this boy?” Natalie laughs. “Will, his names Will, the man I met on the beach yesterday, mum he is gorgeous, I think I’m falling in love with him,” Gypsy says sitting down and staring into space. “Oh God, help me, I have a daughter who thinks she is in love,” Joel looks up at the ceiling.

Sally, Vinnie, Tiegan & Pippa are having dinner. “So who were you staring at, at the diner?” Vinnie asked. “No one, I was just thinking, that’s all,” Sally said unconvincing. “What a hoe that Gypsy is, I mean sleeping with Will in the toilets,” Tiegan said turning her nose up in disgust. “Whose Gypsy?” Pippa asked, being nosey. “I think Gypsy’s cool, she’s not a hoe, I think she is just a bit misunderstood,” Vinnie said. There’s a knock at the door. “I get it,” Sally says as she gets up and opens the door she sees Flynn stand there. “Hey, I was wondering if I could rent a caravan?” Flynn asked. Sally stared at him. “Umm, sorry yeah sure, come in,” Sally said as she walked away to book him in. “Oh, hi Vinnie,” Flynn said. “Hey man, what brings you here?” Vinnie said while stuffing his mouth full of food. Sally goes to pass it to him but she drops it and they both go and pick it up and look into each others eyes. “I’m so sorry, I’m such a klutz,” Sally says embarrassedly. “Don’t worry about,” Flynn said as he picked up the keys and accidentally stroked her arm. Sally felt a tingling sensations down her spine. Flynn got up and walked out the door. “Bye Vinnie, see you soon,” Flynn shouted as he walked out. Sally just stood their and stared. “Bye,” she whispered.

Leah was at her house with her dad Theo, her mum Helen, big brother Chris and younger brother Chris, they’re having there dinner. “So how’s school going?” Theo asked. “Fine dad, I’ve made some wicked friends,” said Leah who was getting all excited. “Who taught you the word wicked?” Theo asked. “Oh Vinnie, he is well nice dad, very funny,” said Leah gazing off into space. “Oh, has my little sister got a crush?” Chris said laughing. Leah’s eyes gaze over as she thinks of her Vinnie, his cute quaffed hair. “No of course not, he’s just a really good mate,” Leah said smiling to herself.

Everyone was in bed Will was in his bed thinking of Gypsy and her very kissable lips.

Gypsy was in bed thinking of Will’s gorgeous body.

Vinnie was thinking of Leah and her gorgeous smile.

Leah was thinking of Vinnie and his gorgeous muscular body.

Sally was just thinking of Flynn… as she slowly drifted off to sleep.

Chapter Sixteen.

It was a month later and Nick was starting his first day at Summer Bay High, he came down stairs in his uniform. “Who looks daggy now?” Will asked laughing to himself. Nick walks up to the mirror. “Actually, I think I look rather dashing,” Nick said as he preened himself in the mirror. “Oh please, Shorty, we’ll needs to make the house wider, if the size of your head continues to swell,” Irene said laughing. Nick stuck his tongue out at her as Tom and Gypsy walk though the door. Will walks over and gives Gypsy a kiss and a cuddle. “Are you ok?” Will asked concerned when she shrugged him off. “I’m fine, Will, I just don’t feel comfortable with Irene and Nick watching and my brother that’s all,” Gypsy said half-heartedly. “Are you ready?” Tom asked. “Yeah, I sure am, are the chicks hot in my class?” Nick asked. Tom and Will laughed as Gypsy followed out looking sullen and sad.

Sally, Tiegan, Vinnie and Leah were waiting for the rest of the gang to arrive at the diner. “I’ll get the drinks,” Sally says as she sees Flynn standing at the counter. “Hey,” Flynn said smiling at Sally. “Oh hey, Sorry I didn’t see you standing there,” Sally said smiling. Gypsy and the others walk in, and the smell of the fried food makes Gypsy run to the bathroom. Sally looks at her and runs after her, leaving Flynn to pay her bill.

Gypsy is sitting on the toilet crying her eyes out. Sally enters and hears her crying. “What’s wrong Gypsy,” Sally asks concerned. “Oh nothing, I’m just being a bit emotional at the moment, don’t worry, you go and talk to the others I’ll be out in a minute,” Gypsy said wiping the tears away. “If your sure your ok?” Sally asked not quite convinced. Gypsy takes the pregnancy test out of her bag and looks at it. “I’ll be fine,” Gypsy said trying to reassure herself.

Sally left the bathroom, and went back to the others, Will looked at her. “Well, is she ok?” asked Will concerned. “She’s fine, she’s just a bit emotional at the moment, give her time Will,” Sally said while staring at Flynn who was at another table. “Well, let’s talk about this plan,” said Tiegan. “What plan,” asked Sally. “Oh, we’re going to borrow a car, and go for a drive this afternoon,” Will said smiling. “Oh I don’t know,” Sally said looking worried. “Oh relax will you, stop being so boring,” Vinnie said laughing.

Gypsy was still in the toilets, the two minutes were up she took the stick that was sitting on the bin and looked at it. “Oh dear God… this can’t be happening to me…” Gypsy said as tears sprung to her eyes, as she saw the + mark in the window, she put the stick in the bin and walked out to the sinks and washed her face and put her best smile on, she walked out knowing she was carrying Will’s child.

Chapter seventeen.

Gypsy walked up to them and smiled and gave Will a kiss on the cheek. Will smiled. “What have I missed,” Gypsy said while taking a sip of her milkshake. “We’re going for a joyride, this afternoon,” Will whispers. “Great, count me in,” Gypsy said while she placed her arm around Will. “Great, well, let’s get going, we need to find a car,” Will said thoughtfully. “No need,” said Leah jiggling her brother Chris’s car keys. “You beauty, I could kiss you,” Will said laughing. “Steady on mate, she’s taken,” Vinnie said laughing as they walked out the diner. Gypsy was just looking at the beach, when Will put his arm around her.

Hayley was in class looking out of the window, daydreaming as usual normally about things like love and happiness. The door opens and in walks a boy whose tall and with blonde highlighted hair, her heart skips a beat as he walks out the room again. “I know I wished to fall in love God, I never realized you granted them so quickly…” Hayley said whilst trying to savor his look.

The others had just gotten into the car and Will started the engine, Gypsy was in the back seat next to Vinnie, Sally and Leah and Tom was next to Will, Tiegan was at school as she wanted to see Joey and so she could cover for them. And Will drove them off on their adventure. He picked up speed when he got to the main road. “Will, slow down, your going to fast,” Sally said hanging on too dear life. “Oh, lighten up Sally, are you ok Leah?” Vinnie asked as she suddenly grabbed his hand. “I’m fine, just felt like holding your hand,” Leah said as she kissed his cheek. Gypsy stood up and put her head out of the sun roof. “Gypsy what are you doing?” asked Sally. “Just getting some fresh air,” Gypsy said trying not to be sick on the roof of Leah’s brothers car. Will sees there is a red light coming up, Gypsy is stepping off the seat to sit back down when Will puts his foot on the break pedal to stop. Suddenly Gypsy flies forward and is thrown through the front window, and ends up on the road lying in blood. “GYPSY,” Will cries.

Chapter eighteen.

They all rush out of the car, and just see her lying on the road not moving at all. “Gypsy, sweetie, it’s Will please answer,” Will said fighting back the tears. “Gypsy, it’s Tom, please speak to me,” Tom said while getting his mobile phone out of his pocket. He dials the Australian’s version of 999. “Ambulance please, quick it’s my sister she’s been hit by a car,” Tom said quickly.

They hear the sirens coming. “It’s ok, helps here now, sweetie,” Will said stroking her hair out of her eyes. “Can you move please, so we can put her on a stretcher,” the ambulance guy said looking at Will. Will just stays there and stares at her lifeless body, Tom moves him out of the way, and they see the police coming.

“Who called them,” Will said looking petrified. “I’m just praying it’s not dad,” Tom said looking worried. The police get out of the car and look at the scene. “Oh dear God, it’s dad,” Tom said biting his finger nails. Joel looks around and sees Tom and Will, with Vinnie, Sally & Leah. Joel storms over there.

“What’s going on, oh please say you had nothing to do with this,” Joel said. “Dad…” Tom said sadly. “Not now Tom, who was driving,” Joel said. “It was me,” Vinnie said quickly. Will looked at him as if to say what are you doing. “Oh Vinnie, we’ll talk about this later, where’s Gypsy I presume she would be here, as Will is here, and she never leaves your side,” Joel said laughing. “Dad, will you shut up for one second, Gypsy was the girl that was hit, she went flying through the window,” Tom said starting crying. “WHAT?” Joel said looking over at the scene. Joel ran to where Gypsy was being transported into the ambulance. “Gypsy darling, it’s ok daddy’s here,” Joel said whispering to her. “Where’s Will,” Gypsy said whispering. “He’s ok, he’s over there,” Joel said holding her hand. “I want Will,” Gypsy said as she tried to move her hand to stroke her belly. “I’ll go and get him, it’s ok sweetie,” Joel said as she kissed her forehead and ran off to get Will. The ambulance men shut the doors and drive off.

“How is she,” Will asks nervously. “She’s not too good, but she spoke, she didn’t want her dad, she wanted you,” Joel said a little bit heartbroken. “Come on, you lot lets get you lot to the hospital and Vinnie tell me everything that happened ok?” Joel said, trying not to lose his temper.

Just read this from start to finish. I love Gypsy, nothing can happen to her! I'd never considered how these characters would interact if they were in the bay together - it's an interesting idea and I'm enjoying this. More soon please.xx

Chapter nineteen.

Joel and the kids are all in the car driving to the hospital. “So what happened Vinnie,” Joel asked. “Well, Sally wanted to get a few bits for school, and we had a free period so we all decided to go, and as I’m the only one with a driving license, I decided to take her in Chris’s car, Gypsy put her head out of the car sun roof, to get some fresh air because she was feeling sick, then I saw a red light coming up, so I had to break suddenly and she was just getting down and all I remember was seeing her fly through the window,” Vinnie said squeezing Leah’s knee. They arrived at the hospital, and they all ran into the reception and asked where a Miss. Gypsy Nash was. They arrive at her ward and are told to sit down and wait until the doctor has finished examining her.

Gypsy is in her room with the doctors all around her. “How you feeling, Miss Nash,” a doctor asks. “I feel great, the best day of my life head butting a windscreen,” Gypsy said with a edge of sarcasm. “Is my baby ok?” Gypsy said looking at the doctor. “Your pregnant, how many weeks?” the doctor asked. “I only found out today, so not long,” Gypsy said sullenly.

Vinnie and Will were discussing things in a corner. “Vinnie, what are you playing at, I was driving,” Will said. “Will, you would get sent down for years, you caused an accident, you were driving with no license, where as I have a license,” Vinnie said rubbing Will’s shoulder. “Thank you so much mate,” Will said as tears formed in his eyes. “Don’t mention it, that’s what mates do, look out for look out for each other,” Vinnie said smiling. “Now you concentrate, on being their for your girlfriend,” Vinnie said smiling.

The doctor walked out, Joel and Will both stood up. “Well, how is she?” Joel asked. “If you’d like to come this way Mr. Nash, oh and is there a Will here?” the doctor asked. “Yeah, I’m Will why?” Will asked concerned. They walked into the doctors room and they sat down. “Well?” Joel asked concerned. “Well, we did everything we could…” the doctor started. “Oh no, she can’t be dead, she was talking to me,” Joel said tears forming in his eyes. “No, Gypsy is fine, but we couldn’t save the baby,” the doctor said while looking at Will. “A baby,” Joel said looking confused. “What baby, did you know anything about a baby Will,” Joel said turning to Will. Will shook his head. “She was only a few weeks, pregnant,” the doctor explained. “Oh my God, I killed my baby,” Will said running out of the room, towards Gypsy’s room.

Archived