Love Bites

Guest Gypsy & Will Fan

Chapter twenty.

Will knocked on Gypsy’s room door. “Can I come in Gypsy?” Will asked. Will walked in when Gypsy didn’t answer. Will looked at Gypsy and sat down on the chair that was next to the bed, he grabbed her hand. “I’m so sorry Will,” Gypsy whispered. “What for?” Will asked. “For losing our baby…” Gypsy said as tears welled up in her eyes. “Oh don’t be sorry, it wasn’t your fault, it was mine, why did I even take that stupid car out, I’m such an idiot,” Will said as tears filled his eyes. “You maybe an idiot, but you’re a sexy one,” Gypsy said trying to laugh. “Well, I have heard this small rumor that I am sexy,” Will said smiling. “Will…” Gypsy said looking up at the ceiling. “What? Are you in pain?” Will asked worriedly. “No, Will I want us to cool down, for a while,” Gypsy said fighting back the tears.

Vinnie and the others were outside looking at each when Irene, Hayley, Nick, Theo and Helen came running in. “Oh Leah, thank God your ok,” Helen said giving her daughter a cuddle. “Where’s Will?” Irene said pacing up and down. “Him with Gypsy, his had a bit of a shock,” Joel said while trying to reach Natalie on the payphone. “Who was driving?” Theo said angrily. “It was me, but I braked to stop at a red light, and then I just saw Gypsy flying though the window, I’m sorry about Chris’s car,” Vinnie said while looking at Leah. “Leah, your going home,” Theo said while grabbing Leah’s hand. “Dad, I want to wait until I know my friend is ok?” Leah said angrily. “Your going home now young lady, and if I have my way, your never seeing Vinnie again,” Theo said while dragging Leah out. “Vinnie, I love you,” Leah said as she was being dragged out. “I love you too, babe,” Vinnie said as he watched her being dragged out.

Sally sees Flynn pushing a trolley full of notes. “Oh hi,” Flynn says, as he walks past. “Hi, what are you doing here,” Sally asks smiling. “Working,” Flynn says smiling at her. “You’re a doctor?” Sally asked shocked. “Well training to be one,” Flynn said smiling. Sally smiles back. “Wow, what a man,” Sally thought, before she could say anything else he was already walking down the corridor.

“What do you mean you think we should cool things down,” Will said standing up. “I am all over the place Will, I have just lost our baby, and I need time to think things though,” Gypsy said as a tear slipped down her cheek. “But I love you Gypsy,” Will said fighting back the tears himself. “I love you too, but at the moment, I just want us to be friends,” Gypsy said fighting back the tears. “Whatever you want babe,” Will said. Will stands up and kisses her lips, he then walks out where a distraught Gypsy breaks down in tears.

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter twenty one.

Irene, Will, Hayley and Nick arrive back from the hospital. Chloe and Joey jump up from the couch. “How is she?” Joey asks worriedly. “She’s ok, a bit shocked by it all really,” Irene said while looking at Will who stormed up to his room. “Is he ok?” Chloe asked. “Gypsy broke up with him,” Irene said following Will up the stairs. Hayley sat down at the table and was trying too get the boy out of her head that she saw that day. Who was he?

Vinnie and Sally arrived home with a furious Pippa. “Just don’t talk to me, tonight, I can’t believe you could have been so stupid, Vinnie, you could of killed the girl,” Pippa said as she stormed up stairs. “Why are you taking the blame,” Sally asked. “Because I have a driving license, and he nearly killed his girlfriend, I mean can you imagine if he was arrested,” Vinnie said while making himself a sandwich. “How is she,” asked Tiegan. “Neither Will or Joel said much, but I’m going to go and see her tomorrow,” Sally says while looking out the window, trying to see if she can spot Flynn. “What are you looking at?” Tiegan asks Sally. “Me? Oh nothing,” Sally says as she stares at Flynn’s caravan.

Leah was lying in bed thinking of Vinnie. “Why did my dad have to embarrass me like that,” thought Leah. Leah walked to her window and looked out over the town and cuddled a teddy bear Vinnie had bought her as their 1st week anniversary. She kissed her teddy and went back into bed. “I love you Vinnie,” Leah said as she closed her eyes and turned the lamp off.

Irene knocked on Will’s door. “Can I come in, sunshine,” Irene said as she saw Will lying on his bed. “If you have too,” Will said as he looked at a picture of him and Gypsy when they were together. “I’m sure she will come round love,” Irene said as she sat next to him. “Oh Irene, it was horrible, one minute she was fine and the next minute she went flying though the windscreen,” Will said fighting back the tears. “She’ll be ok,” Irene said, “Gypsy is as tough as old boots.” Will looks at her and shakes his head. “Irene, she’s so upset… she was pregnant,” Will said as he sat up and looked Irene in the face. “Oh dear God, Will are you ok?” Irene asked as she put an arm around him. “I didn’t even know Irene, I mean yeah she was moody for a few days, but you know what Gypsy’s like?” Will asked laughing. Irene looks at him and smiles. “You’ll get through this you know,” Irene said as she left the room.

Gypsy was sitting in her hospital bed, Travis, Joel, Natalie, Rebecca and Tom were there. “Why didn’t you tell us you were pregnant,” Joel asked. ”Oh dad, I don’t want to talk about the baby,” Gypsy said blocking out the pain of it all. “So how are things with you and Will,” Natalie asked. “I don’t want to talk about it, NOT THE BABY OR WILL,” Gypsy said breaking down in tears. Gypsy takes out a picture of her and Will and looks at it and breaks down in tears.

Chapter twenty two.

Pippa, Sally and Vinnie are eating breakfast in silence. “I’m off to see Gypsy today, are you coming Vinnie?” Sally asked breaking the silence. “I wouldn’t miss it for the world,” Vinnie said as he finished the last bit of his bacon sandwich. “Where’s Tiegan,” Pippa asked frostily. “She’s gone to meet Joey at the diner,” Sally told her while putting her plate and glass in the sink.

Hayley and Nick were eating breakfast with Chloe and Irene. “How’s Will this morning?” asked Chloe. “He’s so miserable, I just don’t know what I can do to help him,” Irene said while taking a bite out of his toast. “Irene, well who wouldn’t be miserable I mean Gypsy isn’t a girl you forget is it, I mean she is bloody gorgeous, I certainly wouldn’t say no,” Nick said with a naughty twinkle in his eyes. Will runs down the stairs. “Don’t you want any breakfast, sunshine,” Irene asks as she takes a sip of her orange juice. “I don’t have time, I need to see Gypsy,” Will said running out. “What about School?” Irene yelled. “I couldn’t give a fu…” Will shouts back. “Will, language,” Irene said laughing.

Leah was walking along the beach, thinking about Vinnie, she looked out to the sea and thought about her and Vinnie. “He is so lovely to take the blame for Will,” Leah thought to herself. “Dad, isn’t going to stop me from seeing her,” Leah said out loud as she stormed off towards the hospital.

Gypsy was lying in bed thinking about things when the door opened and Will walked in. “How you feeling?” Will asked her. “Like I’ve just had my head smashed through a windscreen,” Gypsy joked. Will looked at her, he grabbed her hand. “Gypsy, I know what you said, before, and what ever happens, we will be friends for ever ok?” Will said kissing her hand. “Oh Will,” Gypsy said tears filling her eyes. “Hey, Hey, no crying,” Will said as he wipes the tears away from her swollen eyes. And kisses her gently on the lips. Leah opens the door as he is just pulling away. “Oh, I am so sorry,” Leah said going red. “Oh Leah, I see your still the same, getting embarrassed over little things,” Gypsy said laughing and then stopping as it hurts her too much. “How you feeling?” Leah asks. Gypsy looks at her. “Stupid question,” Leah says slapping her hand against her forehead. “How’s thing going with you and Vinnie,” said Gypsy, smiling at her. “Not too good,” Leah said looking at the floor. “Why what’s wrong,” Will asked nosily. “My dad says I can’t see Vinnie anymore, because of the accident,” Leah says sadly. “What, but Vinnie didn’t do anything,” Gypsy said crossly. “I’m so sorry Leah,” Will said. Sally and Vinnie enter. “Hey Princess,” Vinnie said kissing her on both cheeks. “Hey, I missed you at school, I only had Vinnie for company,” Sally said laughing. “Cheers, I bet this has ruined things for you two, you won’t be able to get your freak on in the toilets now,” Vinnie said laughing. “We’re on a break, but we’re still best friends,” Gypsy said smiling at Will, who kissed her hand in return.

Hayley and Tom were still in lessons, being bored to death by Mr. Fishers long speeches about poetry. When the same boy who Hayley saw the day before knocked on the door. “Sorry to interrupt, but this is my first day, and I’m in this class,” said the boy. “Welcome, sorry I’ve forgotten your name,” Don said rubbing his head. “Noah, Noah Lawson,” Noah said. Hayley was looking at him, while sucking the end of her pen. “Well sit down, Noah,” Don said while he was writing something on the blackboard. Noah sat down while Hayley was looking at him, smiling to herself. Noah was going to be hers no matter who or what got in her way.

Chapter twenty three.

It was a week later and Gypsy was getting ready to go to home, Travis and Rebecca are taking her as Natalie and Joel are working. “Are you ready, for the big off,” Rebecca said cheerfully. “I suppose so,” Gypsy said while hobbling out on crutches. Travis and Rebecca looked at each other worriedly, she hasn’t been the Gypsy they love and know ever since the car accident.

Will came rushing down the stairs in his school uniform and was just about to rush out the door, but before he did that he nicked a piece of toast from Nick’s plate. “Oi,” Nick said while chewing on his cereal he just put in his mouth. “Thanks for the toast,” Will called back. “Where’s he going,” Chloe asked. “I give you two guesses, he’s mad about her and she’s coming out of hospital today,” Irene said while laughing. “Gypsy,” Hayley, Nick, Chloe and Joey say in unison while laughing.

Vinnie, Sally, Tiegan and Leah were walking down the corridor when they saw Gypsy hobbling on crutches towards them. “Hey, Gypsy, I thought you were going to stay at home and rest for a few days,” Vinnie said while clearing the path for her to get to her locker. “I just wanted to get back to normal,” Gypsy said while trying to steady herself on one crutch and open her locker at the same time. “Do you need a hand,” Tiegan said as she looked at Gypsy wobbling. “I can manage,” Gypsy said snapping. Vinnie, Sally and Tiegan look at each other worriedly. They all walk away, even though they had only known her for a month they all knew not to mess with Gypsy when she was in one of her moods.

Hayley was in her class she was staring at the door waiting for Noah to arrive. “Miss Smith, can we have your attention please,” Donald asked her. “Sorry,” Hayley mumbled. Noah then walked through the door. Hayley looked at him as Noah mumbled an apology to being late and sat down next to Hayley as that was the only table left. Hayley smiled at him and he smiled back at her. Hayley’s stomach felt like it had butterflies in it.

Nick was in his class, looking at all the girls. “Nick Smith, will you stop eyeing up the girls and concentrate on the poetry,” the teacher said. “Sorry sir, but how can I concentrate on poetry, when there is some seriously hot chicks in here,” Nick said smiling.

Gypsy and the others were in the class and Gypsy had a leg up on a chair. Will came rushing in. “Sorry I’m late sir, I just had too take a pee,” Will said while staring at Gypsy. “Will you must have a bladder problem, your always taking a pee,” the teacher said crossly. “Well, I could always **** my self, and make a mess for you to clear up,” Will said while sitting down. “Will Smith, don’t talk to me like that, or you’ll end up in dentition,” the teacher said getting angrier and angrier. “For taking a pee? Your going to put me in detention for taking a ****,” Will said laughing. “He wasn’t taking a pee sir, he was helping me, I forgot something at home, and instead of me hobbling all the way back again, he went to get it for me, it was my homework you see, and I didn’t want to get into trouble for forgetting it, so I told him to cover for me,” Gypsy said smiling and while fluttering her eyelashes. “Oh alright then, just sit down Will,” the teacher said. Will mouths thank you too Gypsy and they look at each other and smile.

After the lesson, everyone’s outside the class talking, they see Tom and Hayley leave there lesson talking to Noah. “So, do you fancy going to the diner, Noah?” Hayley said smiling at Noah. “Yeah, why not,” Noah said while walking out. Hayley ran out trying to catch him up.

“Oh looks like your brother’s a bit of a player,” Vinnie said laughing. Will turned around and saw Nick surrounded by lots of girls. He then sees them leaving Nick in the middle with his arms around them. Nick looks at Will and winks.

Will shakes his head and laughs. “Diner?” Will asks. “Count me in, I’m starving,” Vinnie says rubbing his stomach. “When aren’t you hungry,” Tiegan says while looking at Gypsy who looks tired. “Are you ok?” Sally asks Gypsy. “I’m fine, you go off and I’ll meet you there,” Gypsy said wirily. “No way, I’m not leaving you,” Will said worriedly. “Will, there’s no need to wait for me, I’m fine, I just need some space,” Gypsy said looking in her locker. “Alright then, we wait for you outside,” Will said as the others walk out. When they’ve gone, she checks that no one is around, she takes a bottle of vodka out of her bag and takes a huge gulp, and one gulp, leads to two and pretty soon half the bottle is gone, as the drink moves into her system it numbs the pain of her broken heart.

Chapter twenty four.

Gypsy hobbled out where she saw the others sitting on the benches. “Are you ready?” Gypsy said feeling the affects of the vodka. The others look at each other and nod. “Yeah, we’re coming,” Vinnie said jumping of the table he was sitting on. Gypsy starts hobbling off. “What do you think your doing?” Will asked. “I’m hobbling to the diner, what does it look like I’m doing, break dancing!” Gypsy said laughing. Will laughs and picks her up in his arms. “Do you really think I’m going to let you walk all the way their, in your condition,” Will said. Gypsy laughs and gives him a kiss on the cheek. “What would I do with out you?” Gypsy asked while kissing him gently on the lips.

Hayley and Noah are at the diner with Tom. “So where have you come from?” Hayley asked while staring into his brown hazel eyes. “The city,” Noah said grumpily. “Why did you move to Summer Bay,” Hayley asked fluttering her eyelashes. “Because I felt like it,” Noah said turning his head away from her. Hayley looked at him and her heart sunk he hated her.

Flynn entered the diner and ordered a coffee, from Colleen. He sat down and looked at the entrance and saw Sally, Vinnie and Will carrying Gypsy enter. Sally smiles at him. “Come and join me you lot,” Flynn says waving his arm. Sally looks at his arms and thinks of them wrapped around her. “Sally,” Vinnie says clicking his fingers in front of her face. “What? Sorry, lets go and sit with him,” Sally said while walking towards him. Will carried Gypsy over to the table and put sat her down on the chair, and propped her leg on another chair. Gypsy smiled at him. “So how you feeling Gypsy?” Flynn asked. “Oh fantastic,” Gypsy giggled as the alcohol took affect. “There’s your coffee,” Colleen said as she placed the cup down. “How you feeling now, Gypsy?” Colleen asked as she walked away. “Oh fine, it’s just a broken leg,” Gypsy said while looking around the room. “Well, if you ask me, you were silly to be standing up in the first place,” Colleen said while shaking her head. “And if you ask me, you should mind your own bloody business,” Gypsy said while staring up at the ceiling. “I have never been spoken to before in such a way,” Colleen said storming off. “Oh shut up, you nosey old bag,” Gypsy said while laughing. Flynn looked at her and then at Will who shrugged his shoulders.

“Look I have to go,” Noah said as he left the table. Hayley’s heart sunk, he hated her. “Are you ok?” Tom asked. “Yeah, I’m fine,” Hayley said sighing. “You fancy him, don’t you?” Tom asked. Hayley looked at him. “What am I going to do?” Hayley asked in despair. “Why don’t you just be yourself and see what happens,” Tom said stroking her shoulder. “Thanks Tom, your brilliant,” Hayley said while hugging him.

Nick walks in with a girl on each arm. “Hey, Will, you ok?” Nick said winking at him. “Yeah, I’m fine thanks,” Will said laughing. “So can I get you girls a drink?” Nick asked winking at them. The girls nod their heads. Nick walks off cockily. He orders the drinks. And walks away with them and is just passing Gypsy and Will when Gypsy put her crutch out and he tripped over it causing all the milkshakes too go all down his T-shirt and the floor. Will, Sally, Tom, Gypsy, Vinnie, Tiegan and Hayley all burst out laughing. “What was that for?” Nick said angrily. “Oh Nick, just because you can’t see, no need to blame me,” Gypsy said slurring slightly. Will looks at her funnily. “Gypsy, are you ok?” Will says raising his eyebrows while looking at Flynn. “Oh stop fussing Will, I’m fine,” Gypsy said giggling. “Look, we have to get back to school,” Sally said looking at her watch. Everybody gets up and Gypsy gets on her crutches and tries to hobble out but keeps swaying, she collapses into Will’s arms in a fit of giggles.

Archived