Love Bites

Guest Gypsy & Will Fan

Chapter twenty five.

Everyone looks at her. “What are you lot staring at?” Gypsy said slurring every word. “Has she had any alcohol?” Flynn asks looking at her dilated pupils. “Whose she the cat’s mother?” Gypsy said laughing like it was funniest thing in the world. Flynn walks towards her, and lifts her chin up to look into her eyes. “What are you doing? You pervert,” Gypsy said while trying to hobble out the diner. “Let me help you,” Will says trying to pick her up. “I don’t need your help, I’m fine,” Gypsy said trying to move on her crutches and not getting anywhere. “She can’t go to school like that,” Sally said looking at Gypsy trying to hobble but just swaying from side to side. “Dad will kill her if she sees her like that,” Tom said walking towards Gypsy. “Everything alright people?” Colleen says while clearing up their table. “Oh why don’t you shove your busybodieness up where the sun don’t shine,” Gypsy said while wobbling back into Will’s arms. Will picks her up and Tom picks up her crutches. Sally picks up her bag and seeing how heavy it is opens it to find two bottles of vodka, one nearly finished. She picks them and shows them to everyone. “What the hell was she thinking off?” Hayley asked while she looked at Gypsy laughing away in Will’s arms. “She can’t go home like that,” Tom said looking at his sister. “She can go to mine, to sleep it off,” Will said looking at Gypsy and kissing her on her forehead. They all head out towards the Beach House.

They arrive at the Beach House. “Will, why don’t you put her in my room, instead of carrying her up the stairs,” Joey said signaling to his room. Will carried her into Joey’s room and placed her gently onto the bed. “I wonder what you want to do with me on your bed,” Gypsy said giggling. “I want you to sleep,” Will said kissing her forehead gently. Will walks out and puts the kettle on to make a her a cup of coffee. “How is she?” Nick asks while sitting on the sofa watching TV with the others. “Rat arsed is the word I would use to describe her,” Will said pouring the water from the kettle into the mug. “I just don’t know what she was thinking,” Tom said with his hands on his head. “Maybe, she is not coping with the trauma of the accident and the fact she lost…” Flynn started but so Will and Tom making sh noises. “Lost what?” Sally said getting up. “Will,” Tom said quickly, “she loves Will, but broke up with him, because she didn’t want him to feel obliged to look after her.” Will walks back into the room and sees Gypsy conked out on the bed, he leaves the coffee on the bedside table, he then kisses her gently on the forehead and walks out of the room.

“Is she ok?” Tom asks worriedly. “She’s asleep,” Will said sitting down exhaustedly. “I just don’t get it,” Sally asked, “Why would she do that to herself.” “Just leave it Sal,” Vinnie said putting his arm around her. “No Vinnie, I won’t leave it, Gypsy wouldn’t just get drunk for nothing, I know she is a bit out going, but she was paralytic,” Sally said jumping up from the sofa. “I know what you mean, I know Gypsy speaks her mind, but what she said to Colleen this lunch time, was just plain rude,” Tiegan said walking up and down the living room.

Irene walked in through the kitchen with this weeks shopping and looked at them. “What in blue blazers are you lot doing home,” Irene said looking at will with her eyebrows pointed up at the ceiling. “I just don’t know what to do anymore Irene,” Will said staring at her right into her eyes. “What’s happened Will?” Irene said walking towards him when they heard a bump from Joeys room.

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter twenty five.

Everyone looks at her. “What are you lot staring at?” Gypsy said slurring every word. “Has she had any alcohol?” Flynn asks looking at her dilated pupils. “Whose she the cat’s mother?” Gypsy said laughing like it was funniest thing in the world. Flynn walks towards her, and lifts her chin up to look into her eyes. “What are you doing? You pervert,” Gypsy said while trying to hobble out the diner. “Let me help you,” Will says trying to pick her up. “I don’t need your help, I’m fine,” Gypsy said trying to move on her crutches and not getting anywhere. “She can’t go to school like that,” Sally said looking at Gypsy trying to hobble but just swaying from side to side. “Dad will kill her if she sees her like that,” Tom said walking towards Gypsy. “Everything alright people?” Colleen says while clearing up their table. “Oh why don’t you shove your busybodieness up where the sun don’t shine,” Gypsy said while wobbling back into Will’s arms. Will picks her up and Tom picks up her crutches. Sally picks up her bag and seeing how heavy it is opens it to find two bottles of vodka, one nearly finished. She picks them and shows them to everyone. “What the hell was she thinking off?” Hayley asked while she looked at Gypsy laughing away in Will’s arms. “She can’t go home like that,” Tom said looking at his sister. “She can go to mine, to sleep it off,” Will said looking at Gypsy and kissing her on her forehead. They all head out towards the Beach House.

They arrive at the Beach House. “Will, why don’t you put her in my room, instead of carrying her up the stairs,” Joey said signaling to his room. Will carried her into Joey’s room and placed her gently onto the bed. “I wonder what you want to do with me on your bed,” Gypsy said giggling. “I want you to sleep,” Will said kissing her forehead gently. Will walks out and puts the kettle on to make a her a cup of coffee. “How is she?” Nick asks while sitting on the sofa watching TV with the others. “Rat arsed is the word I would use to describe her,” Will said pouring the water from the kettle into the mug. “I just don’t know what she was thinking,” Tom said with his hands on his head. “Maybe, she is not coping with the trauma of the accident and the fact she lost…” Flynn started but so Will and Tom making sh noises. “Lost what?” Sally said getting up. “Will,” Tom said quickly, “she loves Will, but broke up with him, because she didn’t want him to feel obliged to look after her.” Will walks back into the room and sees Gypsy conked out on the bed, he leaves the coffee on the bedside table, he then kisses her gently on the forehead and walks out of the room.

“Is she ok?” Tom asks worriedly. “She’s asleep,” Will said sitting down exhaustedly. “I just don’t get it,” Sally asked, “Why would she do that to herself.” “Just leave it Sal,” Vinnie said putting his arm around her. “No Vinnie, I won’t leave it, Gypsy wouldn’t just get drunk for nothing, I know she is a bit out going, but she was paralytic,” Sally said jumping up from the sofa. “I know what you mean, I know Gypsy speaks her mind, but what she said to Colleen this lunch time, was just plain rude,” Tiegan said walking up and down the living room.

Irene walked in through the kitchen with this weeks shopping and looked at them. “What in blue blazers are you lot doing home,” Irene said looking at will with her eyebrows pointed up at the ceiling. “I just don’t know what to do anymore Irene,” Will said staring at her right into her eyes. “What’s happened Will?” Irene said walking towards him when they heard a thump from Joeys room.

Chapter twenty six.

“Gypsy,” Will said running towards Joey’s room. Irene followed him. They found Gypsy on the floor giggling her head off. “Oh my dear God,” Irene said running to her. “Oh hi Irene, what are you doing here,” Gypsy said struggling to keep her eyes open. “Alright girlie, let’s put you on the bed,” Irene said signaling to Will to help her pick her up. Will and Irene manage to put her onto the bed, and Irene sits her up and makes her drink the coffee. “Oh God, I think I’m going to be sick,” Gypsy said as she spewed all over herself and the bed. “Get a bucket Will, quick,” Irene said as she rubbed Gypsy’s back. Will ran out of the room past the others and into the kitchen and grabbed the cleaning bucket, chucked the cleaning products over his shoulder and ran back into the room.

“That’s it sweetheart bring it all up,” Irene said rubbing her back. Will just looked at her and his heart broke into pieces. “We better get these clothes off you,” Irene said as she walked out the door to find something. When she walked out everyone jumped up off the couch. “How is she?” Tom asked nervously. “Not too good love, what the hell was she drinking? White Spirit?” Irene asked as she was walking up the stairs. “Vodka, it was vodka, one bottle and one not opened,” Sally said as she was hearing Gypsy vomiting in the background. Irene came downstairs with one of her flowery shirts and skirts. “Gypsy can’t ware that, Irene,” Hayley said turning her nose up at it. “Love, I don’t think she would care what she is wearing, as long as it isn’t smelling of sick,” Irene said laughing as she walked into Joey’s room.

Will was rubbing Gypsy’s back as she was being sick in the bucket. “I got you some clothes love, why don’t we go and give you a wash,” Irene said putting a friendly arm on her shoulder. Gypsy just looked at her and threw up in the bucket again. “Gypsy, what made you do this to yourself?” Irene said sympathetically. “Just leave me alone, please,” Gypsy said with an echo from the bucket. Irene and Will look at each other worriedly. “We can’t help you, unless you let us love,” Irene said looking at Gypsy as she finally stopped being sick. “I don’t want help, I just want to be left alone,” Gypsy said weakly.

Chloe walks in pushing baby Olivia. “What are you lot all doing here?” Chloe asks as takes Olivia out of the pram. “Gypsy got paralytic,” Joey said. “What? Why?” Chloe asked sitting down at the dining room table. “We don’t know, but Tom and Will do but they won’t tell us anything,” Sally said starring daggers at Tom. “Look Sally, it’s up to Gypsy if she wants to tell you guys, ok?” Tom said walking backwards and forwards. Olivia starts crying.

Gypsy sits bolt upright, and tears form in her eyes. “Please get the baby out, please,” Gypsy said crying. Irene and Will look at her and suddenly Irene has an idea and runs out the room while Gypsy covers her ears to stop the crying.

“Can I take Olivia for a moment,” Irene asked. Chloe looks at her weirdly, as she hands the crying Olivia to Irene, who then walks gently back into Joey’s room. “Gypsy love,” Irene said putting the baby on Gypsy’s clean lap. “Take it off, please?” Gypsy said crying. Irene and Will leave the room with baby Olivia on Gypsy’s lap.

“What’s going on Irene?” Chloe asked standing up. “How could she get herself into such a state,” Will asked while standing by Joey’s door. “She’s hurting love, she didn’t know what else to do,” Irene said while looking at Will sympathetically.

Gypsy couldn’t leave Olivia crying so she picked her up and rocked her gently back off to sleep singing a lullaby while gently crying. “Hush little baby don’t you cry, Papa’s going to sing you a lullaby, and if this lullaby won’t work…”

Chapter twenty seven.

It was the next morning and Gypsy was in her own bed fast asleep, Tom, Natalie, Joel, Rebecca and Travis were downstairs talking about the situation. “Tom, how could you let her get into that situation?” Joel said pacing up and down. “Dad, what am I meant to do, check her bag every five minutes, hand cuff myself to her,” Tom said raising his voice. “Don’t you raise your voice at me,” Joel said. “Dad, will you stop going on about yesterday, she is hurting dad, she has not only just had a serious car accident, she lost a child and broke up with the love of her life in one day,” Tom said while making Gypsy a coffee. “Will was not the love of her life, she will find someone much better than him,” Joel said sipping his coffee. “See what I mean dad, your not being supportive enough,” Tom said storming upstairs with the cup of coffee.

Irene, Hayley, Nick, Will, Chloe and Joey were having breakfast but Will was being very quiet. “Are you alright sunshine?” Irene said looking at his untouched bacon sandwich. “I’m ok, I’m just worried…” Will said trailing off. “Gypsy, is going to be fine Will, she was so upset about the baby and you that she didn’t see another way to put her normal happy face on, she’s hurting love,” Irene said looking at Will right in the eyes. “Irene, I love her so much and too see her like that was heartbreaking, I thought I would never have to go through that again, not after my dad,” Will said looking down at his plate. “You won’t have too, she didn’t want the alcohol, she didn’t need it, what she wanted was to let her grief out over your child, she did that last night, and now we’re going to have to be there for her,” Irene said looking at everyone. “She must be going through so much,” Chloe said picking Olivia out of her high chair and walking into the kitchen with her plate and glass.

Gypsy was alone in her room hugging her pillow and looking at a picture of her and Will when they were happy, she stroked his face and kissed the picture, there was a knock at the door. “Go away,” Gypsy said while holding her throbbing head. Rebecca ignored her and walked in and sat down next to Gypsy. “Are you deaf or something?” Gypsy asked still looking at the picture and stroking Will’s face. “You still love him don’t you?” Rebecca asked looking at her. “What’s it to you?” Gypsy asked shrugging her shoulders. “Gypsy, it’s ok to cry you know?” Rebecca said looking at the photo Gypsy was holding. “What good is crying going to do? Won’t bring my baby back, won’t get me and Will back together,” Gypsy said grumpily. “Will loves you Gypsy,” Rebecca said looking at Gypsy. “He may love me now, but he won’t when I mess things up,” Gypsy said throwing her arms in the air. “You won’t mess things up love, let yourself be happy,” Rebecca said moving closer to Gypsy. “Happiness? What’s happiness, Gypsy shag me now ask name later Nash doesn’t know the meaning of the word happiness!” Gypsy exclaimed. “Don’t say that about yourself,” Rebecca said with her hands on her hips. “It’s true Rebecca, in Hong Kong if you were a male and I hadn’t slept with you, you must have been pig ugly,” Gypsy said hating herself with every word she muttered. “Gypsy, that’s the past, this is your future,” Rebecca said moving closer to Gypsy. “What’s my future Rebecca, nothing,” Gypsy said waving her hands up in the air. “How can you say that? You have your whole life ahead of you, you are bright, outgoing, caring and a fun person to be around,” Rebecca said looking at her. “I just want to be someone else Rebecca, I don’t want to be me anymore,” Gypsy said breaking down into sobs. Rebecca moved in and cuddled her. “Then change your life, make it how you want it to be, don’t listen to what people tell you how you should act, listen to your heart, be the Gypsy Nash you want to be,” Rebecca said lifting up Gypsy’s chin.

Tom, Tiegan, Sally, Vinnie and Leah arrived at The Beach House to pick up Will, Nick, Joey and Hayley. “Morning, oh Tom, how’s Gypsy?” Irene said placing a concerned hand on his shoulder. “She’s in her room, she won’t come out, but Rebecca managed to get in and they were chatting when I left, I just hope she or Will can get through to her,” Tom said. “Hang in there love, everything will be fine soon,” Irene said still stroking his shoulder. Will came running down the stairs. “Tom mate, how is she?” Will asked concerned. “She’s just very quiet, she was talking to Rebecca when I left,” Tom said looking at Will right in the face. “We better get going to school,” Hayley said running out the door. “Why’s that you want to see Noah?” Tom asked teasingly. “Why else, its not going to be for the love of algebra is it?” Hayley said running ahead. “Whose Noah?” Will asked laughing.

Everyone was in the school hall, for the school assembly. “He is so boring,” Will said in Vinnie’s ear. “Oh I know man, I mean its not like he says anything interesting,” Vinnie said back. Meanwhile Noah and Hayley were sitting next to each other, she kept looking at him. Tom taped her on the shoulder. “Your making it obvious,” Tom whispered in her ear. “Shut up Tom,” Hayley said hitting him on the arm. “Just ask him out,” Tom said whispering in her ear. “Oh yeah, umm Noah, I’ve only known you for a week but will you go out with me,” Hayley said sarcastically, “Yeah that’s really going to work.”

Rebecca and Gypsy were in a beauty parlor. “So what color are you going to do your hair?” Rebecca said. “Red, bright red,” Gypsy said while the hairdresser washed her hair. “Oh, I’m going dark brown,” Rebecca said as the hairdresser put the dye on her hair. “Thanks Rebecca, I really appreciate you taking me out,” Gypsy said as the hairdresser wrapped her hair up in the towel. “Don’t worry about it, girls need pampering,” Rebecca said as she waited for the dye to set.

The High School brat pack as Colleen called them were all in the diner. “We should go and see if Gypsy is ok tonight” Sally said looking over her shoulder to see if Flynn had enter. “Well, I’m up for it,” Will said taking a sip of his milkshake. “Why doesn’t that surprise me,” Vinnie said looking up at the ceiling. “Oh shut up, so where’s your girlfriend,” Will said stuffing his face with his burger. “She’s gone to Cyprus, her dad wanted her away from me,” said Vinnie, “I don’t know why he doesn’t like me.” “Do you want me to get the list out?” Tiegan said laughing. Flynn walks in. “His here,” Sally said excitedly not realizing she had said it out loud. “Who?” Tiegan asked curiously. “Flynn,” Sally said staring at him ordering his food. “Who has a crush on Flynn,” Vinnie said laughing. “Oh shut up Vinnie,” Sally said as Flynn walked towards them.

Rebecca and Gypsy entered the diner, Gypsy with her new bright red hair color and not hobbling so much she was skipping practically using her crutches like you should do. Rebecca had her blonde curly hair changed to brown straight hair. “Holy mother of God…” Will said as he saw Rebecca and Gypsy walking towards them. “Hey everyone, how was school?” Gypsy asked happily. “Gypsy you look amazing,” Will said standing up to offer his seat to her. “Oh shut up and kiss me,” Gypsy said moving in for a kiss.

Chapter twenty eight.

Gypsy and Will were snogging in the diner full on. “That’s put me right off my burger,” Tiegan said as she pushed her plate away. Flynn pushed past them and sat next to Sally where Will was sitting. “Morning people,” Flynn said looking at Sally. Sally looked at him back and smiled. “Morning,” Sally said looking into his deep brown eyes.

Gypsy and Will pulled apart and looked at each other and smiled. “You look so gorgeous,” Will said as he stroked the hair out of her eyes. “You don’t look to bad yourself,” Gypsy said smiling. “And your feeling ok? No headache?” Will said laughing. “I wasn’t that drunk, I only had a few sips,” Gypsy said looking at him. Vinnie and the others start laughing. “That’s a good one Gypsy,” Vinnie said laughing his head off. “And that’s why you were sick all over my bed,” Joey said looking at her with his head to one side. “I wasn’t was I?” Gypsy said mortified. Will nodded. “And that’s nothing compared to what you said to Colleen,” Tiegan said laughing at the memory. “What ever I said she probably deserved it, nosey old bat,” Gypsy said smiling at Colleen who was at the counter. “So why are you so happy?” Tom said looking at her. “Rebecca made me see sense, she made me realize that I have to take this chance of happiness,” Gypsy said smiling at Will. “Well, I’m glad your ok, I was so worried about you,” Will said kissing her lips gently.

Noah walks in the diner and looks around and spots Hayley and walks over. Hayley’s stomach starts doing summersaults. “Hey Hayles,” Noah said shyly, “I just wanted to apologize for being rude yesterday.” “Don’t worry about it,” Hayley said fluttering her eyelashes. Tom digged his elbow in Hayley’s side. “Noah, would you like to go and have a milkshake, tomorrow after school?” Hayley asked nervously. “Alright, I see you here tomorrow, at half four?” Noah said as he walked away. “Alright I’ll be there,” Hayley said excitedly. Will looked at her. “His pretty spunk, Hayley,” Will said laughing. Hayley got up and grabbed Tom’s hand and pulled him up. “Where we off to?” Tom asked as he was pulled towards the exit. “To chose my outfit for tomorrow of course,” Hayley said as she waved goodbye to the others.

Archived