Love Bites

Guest Gypsy & Will Fan

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter twenty nine.

Hayley was getting ready it was 3:30 and she was as nervous as hell, this was when she wished she had a mum to help her get ready. She was wearing her black trousers and black halter neck top, she had also straightened her hair and put on some natural make-up. She walked out of her room and bumped into Irene. “Look at you girlie, you look fantastic,” Irene says throwing her arms up in the air. “You think? I haven’t gone over the top?” Hayley asked twirling. “I think you look drop dead gorgeous, and Noah will be drooling when he sees you,” Irene said laughing as she walked down the stairs.

Will and Gypsy were on the couch snogging their faces off. “So I take it you two are back together?” Irene asked laughing. “Irene, I would just like to apologize about yesterday, I don’t know what came over me,” Gypsy said apologetically. “Don’t worry about it darl, we all do something we regret in life, but if you need to talk you know where I am ok?” Irene said walking into the kitchen. “Cheers Irene,” Gypsy said laughing because Will was tickling her. “So where can we be alone tonight?” Will asked whispering in Gypsy’s ear. “Will Smith, what are you insinuating?” Gypsy said laughing.

Vinnie, Tiegan and Sally were sitting at the dining room table. “So you and Flynn eh?” Tiegan said as she bit into an apple. “No, not me and Flynn,” Sally said standing up. “I think its pretty cool, you and Flynn staring at each other across a crowded diner,” Vinnie said in his dramatic voice. “Oh shut up Vinnie, I don’t fancy Flynn,” Sally said storming upstairs.

Hayley walked into the diner and saw Noah there waiting he looked absolutely gorgeous. She walked over to him and sat down. “Hi,” Hayley said nervously. “Hey, you look nice,” Noah said looking her up and down. “Thanks, you look fantastic,” Hayley said eyeing him up. “So shall we order?” Noah asked smiling. “What a smile,” Hayley said to herself as she smiled at him.

Natalie Nash was walking along the pavement secretively. She arrived at a bus stop and started looking at her watch. When she saw, the person she was looking for she kissed him passionately, unfortunately for her Colleen Smart was looking.

Chapter thirty.

Noah and Hayley were in the diner talking and laughing. “I’ve really enjoyed myself Noah,” Hayley said staring at his deep green eyes. “I’ve enjoyed myself too, and have I mention how stunning you look?” Noah said staring at her. “Oh just once or twice, but a girl likes hearing these things,” Hayley said smiling.

Sally was doing some homework, but not really concentrating on anything she was just thinking of Flynn and nothing else was going to distract her, not even her love of Shakespeare. There was a knock at the door. “I get it,” Sally said as she walked to the door. She opened the door to see Flynn and a girl standing there. “Hello Sal,” Flynn said. “Oh hi, come in,” Sally said standing back so they could enter. “Is Vinnie in?” Flynn asked. “Yeah I’ll just go and get him,” Sally said walking towards the stairs, “VINNIE, Flynn’s here to see you.” Sally walked back out to see Flynn and the girl snogging by the door. Sally’s eyes filled up with tears, she quickly wiped them away and walked back when they finished kissing. “He’ll be down in a minute, I’m just popping out to see Gypsy,” Sally said walking out. When she reached a safe distance she broke down in tears.

Gypsy and Will were in his room, listening to music and laughing. Will looked at her and smiled. “Did I tell you, you look so sexy with red hair,” Will said walking up behind her and giving her a cuddle. Gypsy put her finger on his lips and then moved in to kiss him passionately, she pushes him on top of her. “I have missed you so much,” Will said as he undid her top.

Colleen and Alf were at the diner in the kitchen Tiegan and Joey were at the counter with Chloe. “I tell you Alf I saw it with my own eyes, she was kissing a man,” Colleen said as she put the order up on the wall. “Well, of course it would be a man, you daft woman,” Alf said shaking his head. “But the man wasn’t Joel,” Colleen said getting really excited. “How do you flaming well know, were you right up in her face and taking notes,” Alf said shaking his head. “I know it wasn’t Joel, because last time I checked he doesn’t have an eyebrow piercing, at least we know we’re Gypsy gets her sluttish behavior from, like mother and daughter I tell you,” Colleen said with her hands on her hips. Tiegan, Joey and Chloe looked at each other. “What are we going to do?” Tiegan said looking at each other.

Chapter thirty one.

Hayley and Noah were walking along the beach after their date. “I had a really nice time Noah,” Hayley said looking out at the ocean. “Me too, you’re a pretty cool chick you know,” Noah said looking out at the ocean too. “I know, but it never hurts hearing it,” Hayley said laughing. Hayley looks up at him and smiles, her heart starts pounding as he leans in for a kiss, as his lips touch hers, her body feels all tingly and as they part she smiles up at him and leans in for another kiss.

Sally meanwhile was sitting by the rock pool crying. “I was a fool, thinking he would be interested in me, a school girl, a stupid, silly school girl,” Sally thought as she daggled her feet in the rock pool. “Why can’t I be like my friends, Gypsy and Will, Joey and Tiegan, Hayley and Noah even bloody Vinnie has someone, but not good old Sally,” Sally said out loud as the tears filled her eyes again.

Gypsy and Will are on the couch at the beach house, watching a film with Nick and Irene. Gypsy’s phone starts ringing, she looks at it and sees that it is Tiegan. “What the hell, does Tiegan want?” Gypsy said as she pressed the green button.

Tiegan, Joey and Chloe were on the beach. Tiegan was on her mobile. “Gypsy, I need to talk to you,” Tiegan said desperately. “What about?” Gypsy’s voice said from the phone, “Have you and Joey had another argument?” “No, no, I over heard something that Colleen said…” Tiegan said trying to make her voice as gentle as possible. “Oh what ever could Colleen say that is interesting?” Gypsy said laughing. “Its about your mum,” Tiegan said gently. “What has that nosey old bat been saying now?” Gypsy said angrily. “I don’t know how to say this, and I’m really sorry, but she saw your mum kissing another man, that wasn’t your father,” Tiegan said while grimacing about what she had just done.

Gypsy stood up the best she could with a broken leg. “SHE’S BEEN WHAT?” Gypsy shouted so loudly that Irene and Nick both jumped up in shock. “I’m really sorry,” Tiegan said as Gypsy hang up. “The bloody whore,” Gypsy said as she grabbed her crutches and hobbled out the door. “Where you going?” Will asked worriedly. “I’m going to personally shove these crutches up her private area so she can never sleep with another man again,” Gypsy said hobbling out. “Can I come?” Nick called out. Irene playfully hit him on the head.

Chapter thirty two.

Gypsy stormed into the house and saw Tom and Joel fast asleep on the couch while watching the same film she had been watching with Will and his family. “Where is she?” Gypsy said looking around downstairs. “Where’s who?” Rebecca asked as she walked into the kitchen. “The lying two faced slag,” Gypsy said as she hobbled to have a look outside. “Who are you talking about?” Rebecca asked as she looked at Gypsy with her hands on her hips. “My mum,” Gypsy said as she banged her head against the fridge. “Why are you saying those awful things about her,” Rebecca said disgustedly. “She’s been cheating on dad, can you believe it, where is she?” Gypsy said pushing her nose up so she looks like a pig. “She’s out, she’s staying at a friends house, she had too much to drink and can’t drive back,” Rebecca said while getting a glass of water. “Really, you just wait until I catch up with her,” Gypsy said hobbling up to her room.

Hayley walked back into The Beach House like she was floating on air, she sat down on the couch next to Will. “How was it?” Irene said excitedly. “Oh Irene, it was amazing,” Hayley said throwing her hands up in the air. “It was just the Diner Hayley,” Nick said laughing. “Just because your jealous that no one has asked you out,” Hayley said teasingly. “So did he kiss you,” Irene said intriguingly. “Yes he did, it was so romantic Irene,” Hayley said staring off into space and then she jumped up and headed to the phone. “Hi, Mr. Nash, sorry it’s late, but is it ok if I have a quick word with Tom,” Hayley asked sweetly. “Oh Tom, it was amazing, he paid for everything, then afterwards we went for a romantic stroll along the beach, and then we kissed, Tom my body went all numb, anyway thanks for the chat, I’ll see you on the beach tomorrow as it’s Saturday, bye Tom,” Hayley said as she put the phone down. “Did Tom even get a word in,” Will said jokingly. “Oh yeah, have you and Gypsy had an argument or something?” Hayley asked. “No, of course not why?” Will asked concerned. “She looked in a foul mood when I saw her near her house,” Hayley said looking worried. “When doesn’t she look in a foul mood,” Nick joked.

Sally arrived back at Summer Bay House. “Hey, where have you been,” Tiegan asked worriedly. “At the beach,” Sally said while walking upstairs. “Are you ok?” Tiegan asks worriedly. “I’m fine ok, I’m just tired,” Sally said as she walked up the stairs. She collapsed on the bed in fits of tears.

Chapter thirty three.

Tiegan, Joey, Chloe with Olivia, Nick, Hayley, Tom, Gypsy, Will, Sally and Vinnie were all on the beach. Gypsy and Sally were sunbathing, in a corner. “What’s wrong Sal?” Gypsy asked concerned. “You don’t look too happy yourself,” Sally said looking at Gypsy sunken face. “That’s because I’m angry, I’m so angry I could kill her with my bare hands,” Gypsy said screwing her face up. “Who could you kill?” Sally asked happy that this was distracting her from Flynn. “My mother, that’s who, she’s been cheating on dad, the whore,” Gypsy said going bright red with anger. “NO WAY! Bloody hell, what are you going to do?” Sally asked curiously. “I’m going to sew up her privates so she can never have sex again,” Gypsy said seriously. Sally creased up with laughter, and pretty soon Gypsy joined in.

Tom and Hayley were in the sea splashing each other. “So it went well yesterday,” Tom asked as pushed Hayley under the water, she bobbed up. “Your going to pay for that, yeah it was and its all down to you,” Hayley said laughing as Tom banged his toe on a rock. “What did I do?” Tom asked while hopping around holding his foot. “You made me ask him out,” Hayley said kissing him on the cheek. “Now, I’m going to find you a girl,” Hayley said looking at him and smiling. “I don’t want to find a girl,” Tom said seriously. “Alright then I find you a boy,” Hayley said giggling.

Will and Nick are sitting on the beach watching Sally and Gypsy. “Don’t you reckon I’ve picked a hot girl,” Will said staring at Gypsy. “Yeah she looks hot, but I like the look of Sally more,” Nick said looking at Sally in her bikini. “Nick, she is way to old for you,” Will said laughing. “I look pretty hot for my age,” Nick said as he preened his hair. Will just laughed as he rolled on his front to sun his back.

Joey, Tiegan and Chloe were discussing Gypsy and her mum. “I feel really bad for telling her, she hasn’t spoken to me all morning,” Tiegan said looking at the others. “You did the right thing,” Chloe said rubbing her arm, “Can you imagine if she had found out from Colleen, that would have been horrible for her, now you just need to be there for her when she needs you.” Tiegan smiles at her. “Thanks,” Tiegan says looking at Gypsy and Sally laughing.

Gypsy and Sally were still giggling about sex. “So what were you so grumpy about this morning,” Gypsy said looking at Sally and smiling. “Oh it’s Flynn,” Sally said sighing. “You fancy him, don’t you?” Gypsy said smiling. “I really like him, and yesterday he came round for Vinnie, and I walked back and saw him snogging this girl he bought over,” Sally said tears forming in her eyes. “Oh Sally,” Gypsy said sympathetically. “What would you do in my situation?” Sally asked as she poured sand between her fingers. “That’s easy, show him what he is missing,” Gypsy said with a twinkle in her eye.

Vinnie joined Will and Nick after his swim. “Hey, how was the water?” Will asked turning his body around again to face Vinnie. “Brilliant! What are those two talking about?” Vinnie said looking at Sally and Gypsy who were laughing again. “If its Gypsy, its bound to be about sex,” Will said laughing. “I wish Leah was here, she would of loved it today,” Vinnie said staring at the ocean. “I would of loved what?” Leah said sitting next to him. “LEAH, your back,” Vinnie said giving her a big hug.

Natalie and Joel were walking along the beach. “Did you enjoy your night out with the girls?” Joel asked. “It was ok,” Natalie said looking around guiltily. “Oh look at all the kids hanging around together, I’m so happy we moved to Summer Bay now,” Joel said kissing his wife on the cheek. “Hey everyone,” Joel said as he walked past them. “Oh dear God,” Tiegan said crossing her chest.

Chapter thirty four.

Gypsy stormed up to her mum forgetting her crutches so she’s hopping. “You whore,” Gypsy said screaming at her mum. “Gypsy, don’t you dare speak to your mother like that, say sorry right now,” Joel said angrily. “I’m not going to apologize to a bitch like her,” Gypsy said looking her up and down. “Gypsy, if your mother has done anything that has upset you, shall we go home and sort this out in private,” Joel said looking around at everyone’s faces looking at them. “Privacy, mum doesn’t know the meaning of the word,” Gypsy said looking around the beach, “Will tell me something, if you were going to cheat on me would you kiss another girl at a bus stop in front of Colleen Smart?” “Gypsy…” Natalie said looking guilty as she touches her arm. Gypsy pushes her away. “Get your filthy, cheating hands off me,” Gypsy screamed. “Natalie…” Joel said taking his arms away from around her. “Joel, I’m so sorry,” Natalie whispered. “I would take an STD test if I was you dad, you don’t know what you catch if you sleep with a dog like her,” Gypsy said with the anger showing through her eyes. Natalie slaps Gypsy that she nearly loses her balances but Will who had just stood up behind her caught her. Gypsy slapped her back twice as hard, she pushed her back and was just about to slap her again when Will picked her up. Gypsy’s arms and legs went everywhere. “Let me slap that lying two faced whore one more time,” Gypsy screamed as Will carried her away from her mum.

Tom who had heard everything looked at his mum. “Tom…” Natalie said trying to walk near him. “Get away from me mum,” Tom said as he run away in the direction of Will and Gypsy. Hayley ran after him. “Tom,” Hayley called. Sally, Vinnie, Leah, Nick, Tiegan, Joey and Chloe all follow them and look at Natalie in disgust.

Chapter thirty five.

Gypsy and the others were at the surf club. “I’m so sorry Tom, I didn’t mean for you to find out like that,” Gypsy said looking at Tom. “You could of told me in private you know,” Tom said looking at Gypsy with contempt. “I know, but you know how my temper is sometimes, I just couldn’t hold it in anymore,” Gypsy said while putting a hand on Tom’s shoulder. “How could she do that?” Tom said in disgust. “Because she can’t keep her pants on,” Gypsy said in disgust. “If you need anyone to talk to Tom, I’m here for you ok?” Hayley said stroking his leg. “Thanks Hayley,” Tom said smiling at her. “I don’t even want to go home tonight,” Gypsy said looking at her watch. “I don’t even want to be in the same house as her,” Tom said looking at Gypsy.

Joel and Natalie entered the Nash house. “Joel, we need to talk about this,” Natalie said desperately. “As far as I am concerned your dead,” Joel said as he stormed off. Rebecca and Travis walk in. “What was all that about?” Travis said. “Nothing,” Natalie said sitting down at the dining room table. “Oh really, that’s why Joel said as far as he is concerned your dead,” Travis said with his hands on his hips. “We just had an argument, that’s all,” Natalie said with her head in her hands. “It must have been some argument,” Travis said sitting next to her. “Alright, if you must know I have been cheating on him,” Natalie said looking Travis right in the eyes. “What? Why?” Travis asked dismayed. “How did he find out?” Rebecca asked as she joined them at the table. “Gypsy told him,” Natalie said looking angry as she mentioned her daughters name. “How did she find out?” Travis asked. “Colleen,” Natalie said. She then proceeded to tell them about the whole argument with Gypsy on the beach.

Gypsy, Sally, Tiegan and Vinnie enter Summer Bay House. “Are you sure Pippa won’t mind me staying the night?” Gypsy asked worriedly. “Are you mad? Pippa loves a crisis, she’s a woman,” Vinnie said sticking his tongue out. Pippa came down the stairs. “Did I hear my name being mentioned?” Pippa asked. “Pippa, is it ok if Gypsy stays tonight?” Sally asks cuddling Pippa. “Yeah of course, why what’s wrong?” Pippa asks worriedly. “You don’t want to know, let’s just say if I ever see my mum again it will be too soon,” Gypsy said as she plopped down on a chair. “You don’t mind sharing with Sally do you?” Pippa asks as she walks into the kitchen and starts getting everyone a drink. “Oh I think I can cope,” Gypsy says laughing.

Hayley, Joey, Will, Nick, Chloe and Tom walk in. “Evening, how was it at the beach?” Irene asked as she watched the TV. “Irene, you should have been there, Natalie has only been screwing a guy behind Joel’s back,” Nick said excitedly. “Nick, you are so unsympathetic, Tom is here you know?” Hayley said hitting him playfully around the head. “Don’t worry about it Hayley,” Tom said looking at her. “Tom, I am so sorry,” Irene said walking up and giving Tom a huge cuddle. “Is it ok if Tom stays the night, Irene,” Hayley said pleading. “Of course it is girlie, where’s Gypsy?” Irene asked. “She’s staying at Sally’s,” Will said. “You poor things, do you mind sharing with Joey?” Irene asks. “I don’t care where I sleep as long as my mother isn’t anywhere near me,” Tom says with such anger that everyone looks at him worriedly.

Sally and Gypsy were in Sally’s room. “Thanks for asking me to stay here,” Gypsy said as she snuggled deeper under the covers. “You’re my one of my best friends, I couldn’t let you sleep on the beach,” Sally said looking at her. “So what are you going to do about Flynn,” Gypsy asked looking up at Sally. “Oh I don’t know, how can I do anything, he already has a girlfriend,” Sally said desperately. “He may have a girlfriend now, but wait until he sees, Sally Fletcher after you have the Gypsy Nash treatment, “It worked for me with Will and it will work with you for Flynn, trust me.”

It was the middle of the night and Tom was sitting at the dining room table at the Beach House, with his head in his hands. The light suddenly gets turned on and Tom sits bolt upright. He sees it Chloe who walks into the kitchen to get a glass of water. “I’m sorry did I wake you?” Tom asks looking at Chloe. “You didn’t don’t worry, I was just thirsty,” Chloe said sitting on a chair next to him. “I just can’t stop thinking about her with another bloke,” Tom said leaning his head on the table. “I’m sure she didn’t mean to hurt you,” Chloe said gently. “Guess what? She did, she always went on at Gypsy, stop sleeping around your going to be seen as a tart, well there is only one tart in our family and it isn’t Gypsy,” Tom said angrily. Chloe rubbed his shoulder. “I’m sorry, I don’t know what to say,” Chloe said as she got up. Tom got up as well, and went to walk up the stairs and saw Chloe look at him. “Night,” Tom said smiling. “Night,” Chloe said just beginning to walk up the stairs.

Archived