Love Bites

Guest Gypsy & Will Fan

I loved it too! There were some great moments, I wish I had all of them on tape!

Chapter ten.

Will and Nick were walking along the beach and saw a girl sitting on the beach wearing a very revealing bikini. “Look at her Nick, she is bloody gorgeous,” said Will, with his tongue hanging out his mouth. Will starts walking towards her. “Where are you going, Will?” asked Nick. “Too use my Smith charm of course,” Will said cheekily. Nick shakes his head and sits down by the sea.

Leah was sitting at the table of Summer Bay House with Pippa waiting for the others to finish getting ready for school. “Sorry I came so early, I just have to leave really early too get to school,” Leah said apologetically. “Don’t worry, you’ve done nothing wrong, anyway it’s good you arrived Vinnie take’s forever to get up in the morning,” Pippa joked. Leah laughs. Vinnie, Sally and Tiegan come running down the stairs. “Bye Pippa,” they all say in unison. Leah gets up and puts her bag over her shoulder. “Thanks for the tea, Mrs. Ross,” Leah said while going over to the sink and washing it up and putting it back in the cupboard. Tiegan looks at her in amazement. “She’s even washing up the stuff she has used,” said Tiegan shocked. “Well, that’s my Leah for you,” Vinnie said laughing.

Irene was in Donald Fisher’s office, with Hayley. “So there’s Will, he’s 17, Nick whose 13, and Hayley whose 15,” Irene said again slowly so Donald could understand her, as it was the tenth time she had told him. Hayley was trying to hold back her giggles. “Well, Will can start tomorrow as can Hayley, but Nick will have to wait until, there’s space,” Donald said vaguely. Hayley sits opened mouthed. “Great, I’m going to have Nick gloating how he can spend his days lying on the beach and I have to be at school,” Hayley said agitated. Irene laughs. “Let’s pick up you and Will’s uniform,” said Irene, trying to stop Hayley moaning.

Will had just reached Gypsy and he looks her up and down. “Hey, you enjoy the view,” Will asked seductively. “The view is fine from where I am sitting,” Gypsy said sexily. “So what’s your name?” Will asked cheekily. “Gypsy, Gypsy Nash,” Gypsy said pushing her sunglasses up on her nose. Will looks at her and smiles. Gypsy turns on her tummy and gives him her bottle of sun cream. Will looks at her funnily. “What’s this for?” Will asked confused. “It’s for your hands! It’s for my back, so I don’t get sun burnt, so what are you waiting for?” asked Gypsy, while untying her bikini top. Will looks at her lovely back, and sits next to her and puts the cream in his hands and rubs his hands together. “What are you doing?” Gypsy asked. “Umm, getting the cream ready to put on your back,” Will said confused. Gypsy laughed. “You’ll have to sit on me, to get it on evenly,” Gypsy said while looking at Will with a naughty glint in her eyes. “Is that so?” Will asked naughtily. He got on her back and applied the cream, very gently and soothingly. “Umm, your good at this,” said Gypsy sexily. “I know something else I’m good at…” Will said deadly serious. Gypsy turned her head and winked. “Really, do you know what I’m good at?” Gypsy asked. “No, your going to have to tell me,” Will asked giving a her a cheeky smile. Gypsy looked at him and turned over quickly. She didn’t tell him she leaned in a gave her a passionate kiss that went deeper and deeper by the second.

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter eleven.

Nick looked out at Will and Gypsy snogging on the beach. “How in blue blazers does he do it?” asked Nick to himself. Nick starts thinking about what has happened over the past year, the sense of loneliness he felt, how his mum used to break down in tears what ever happened and no matter how he tried to help her, he always got blamed for everything, he wanted his mum to be well, what did he do that was so bad, that made his mum ill? “Mum, why won’t you get better?” asked Nick to himself, tears pricked his eyes.

Leah, Sally, Vinnie and Tiegan were walking down the corridor at Summer Bay High. Vinnie and Leah were holding hands. Tiegan and Sally were laughing, Tiegan saw Joey and walked up to him. “Hello, remember me, it’s Tiegan your girlfriend,” Tiegan said angrily. “I’m sorry, just some things have been happening at home,” Joey said apologetic. “Like what?” Tiegan asked curiously. Joey sees Hayley walking towards him. “Hey Joey, I start school tomorrow!” Hayley said solemnly. “Hard luck, don’t worry the year your in isn’t so bad,” Joey said trying to cheer her up. “And who are you?” Tiegan asked bitchily. “Tiegan,” Joey said sternly. “What? I just asked who she was!” Tiegan said defensively. “I’m Hayley,” Hayley said whilst looking at her up and down. “Tiegan this is Hayley Smith, my foster sister, Irene has taken her and her two brothers in, that’s why I haven’t been around much, because Irene needed us to make them feel welcome,” Joey said while he and Hayley stormed off.

Will and Gypsy pulled apart and looked at each other and smiled wickedly. “Well… wow!” Will said smiling. Gypsy started laughing. “I didn’t even get your name,” Gypsy said while pushing her sunglasses back on her nose. Will laughed. “Will, Will Smith,” Will said waiting for the sarcastic comment. Gypsy looked at him. “Yes, I know I’m not black, I’m not the Fresh Prince of Bel Air, I haven’t been in Independence Day and I’m not black, but my name is Will Smith,” Will said tiredly. Gypsy laughed. “Cool name, and you look much better looking than the “real” Will Smith.” Will leans in for another kiss and she kisses him back twice as passionately.

Nick who is still sitting on the beach looking out to the sea, with tears in his eyes. “Why did you have to start drinking dad?” Nick says to himself. “Why couldn’t you be like a normal father, who took Will and I to football on Sunday’s, why did you love whiskey more than me?” Nick asked desperately. Irene sees him from up the top and starts walking down to see what he and Will want for dinner. She walked up to him and sat next to him. “What would you like for dinner, shorty?” asked Irene. Nick wiped his tears away with his hand. “I don’t mind Irene,” Nick said distantly. “Are you ok shorty?” Irene asked. Nick looks at her and tears fall down his cheeks. “What did I do that made my mum ill?” Nick asked. Irene put an arm around him. “Nothing, you did nothing wrong, its not your fault ok, you poor thing,” Irene puts an arm around him and cuddles him.

Chapter twelve.

Will walks in to the Beach House, smiling. “Oh someone’s had a good day at the beach,” Irene says laughing. “Yeah, I had a pretty good day at the beach,” Will answers with a smile. “That’s good, did you make any friends at the beach?” Irene asks. “He certainly did Irene,” Nick said laughing. “Yeah, I did make a friend, her names Gypsy,” Will said grinning from ear to ear. “Is Gypsy nice,” Irene asked laughing. “Nice, is not the word to describe her, Hot is the word, she is gorgeous Irene, stunning,” Will says while still grinning from ear to ear. “Oh God, you haven’t met a girl already, have you?” asked Irene laughing.

Gypsy and Tom walk in too the house and see Natalie and Joel unpacking. “Dinner’s in the oven,” Natalie said. “Fantastic, I’m starving,” Tom said as run upstairs to change from his soggy swimming trunks. “How was the beach Gypsy?” Joel asked casually. “It was great, I met this guy,” Gypsy said excitedly. “Oh God,” Joel said while making a cross down his chest. “Oh mum, you should of seen him, you know some guys have six packs, while he has a ten pack, and his smile, just thinking about him, makes me go weak at the knees,” Gypsy says excitedly. “I think I’m going to have to have a word with this Will boy,” Joel said concerned. “Oh dad, I’m not going to marry him and have kids,” Gypsy said laughing.

Leah and Vinnie are at the diner, laughing and joking. When one of Vinnie’s friends walk in. “Yo Flynn, over here,” Vinnie said waving his hand around like a lunatic. Flynn walks over to them, he has long blonde hair and has rugged appearance. “Vinnie, alright, so is this Leah you’ve been talking so much about?” Leah goes bright red. “Yeah, this is Leah, she’s beautiful isn’t she?” Vinnie asked. Sally and Tiegan walk in with Joey. “Whose that with Vinnie?” asked Sally.

Nick, Irene, Hayley, Chloe and Will were playing a computer game, Mario Kart, Nick was losing. “I’m not playing anymore,” Nick moaned. “Just because your losing,” Will teased. “Only because I’m playing as Bowser, I mean he is so heavy,” Nick moaned. Irene’s tongue poked out of her mouth as she was concentrating so much. “Oh take that, you sucker,” Irene shouted. “Oh that’s it Irene, this is war,” Chloe says laughing. Will had just crossed the finishing line and he jumped up and down and started running around the room, “I won, I won,” Will cheered. “Talk about a graceful winner,” Irene joked.

Chapter thirteen.

Gypsy and Tom came running down the stairs in their school uniform. “Morning, we have some good news,” Joel said sounding happy. “What’s that dad, you’ve decided I’ve been so good your adding ten dollars onto my allowance,” Gypsy said hopeful. “No, Travis and Rebecca are coming to see us,” Joel said. Gypsy and Joel look at each other. “Who?” they say in unison. “My brother and his wife,” Joel said. “Well, what ever,” Gypsy said in a bored tone. “Right then, off we go Gypsy, off to school,” Tom said, as he put the last of his cereal in his mouth. “I think I’m coming down with something, I don’t feel very well,” Gypsy said making her voice sound all croaky. “Will might be there,” Tom said while looking at his watch. Gypsy picked her bag up and ran out the door. “Come on, we’re going to be late, because of you,” Gypsy shouted. Joel and Natalie shook their head and started laughing.

Will and Hayley were wearing their school uniform when they came down the stairs. Nick started laughing. “Oh you look so daggy,” laughed Nick. “Shut up, oh Irene, do I have to wear the tie, I look like a dork,” Will moaned. Irene started laughing. “Nice dress Hayley,” Nick laughed. “Shut up Nick,” Hayley said as she stormed into the kitchen. “Stop teasing Nick,” Irene shouted from the kitchen.

Sally and Vinnie were walking out of Summer Bay House. “So how do you know Flynn,” Sally asked. “I met him at the doctor’s surgery, why?” asked Vinnie. “I was just curious, that’s all,” Sally said, crossing her fingers behind her back. Leah run up to Vinnie and put her hand over Vinnie’s eyes. “Guess who?” Leah asked. “Oh could that be my extremely good looking and sexy girlfriend, Leah Poulos,” Vinnie said giggling. “Got it in one,” Leah giggled. “Oh dear God, pass me the sick bucket,” Sally said laughing.

Tom and Gypsy were at their lockers looking around and saw a bunch of what they would call dags. Will and Hayley walk in. Gypsy’s heart misses a beat she sees him, he looks at her and smiles. “Will, Will are you listening to me?” Hayley asks. Will walks up to Gypsy and Tom. “Fancy seeing you here Will?” Gypsy says while staring into his deep green eyes. “Well, what can I see you find me when you least expect me to be,” Will said smiling. Hayley coughs. “Sorry Hayley, this is Gypsy,” Will said laughing. Hayley smiles at her. “Hi, nice to meet you,” Hayley said smiling. “You too,” Gypsy said while staring at Will. “Don’t worry about me, I’ll introduce myself shall I,” Tom said in a huff. Gypsy started laughing. “Oh calm down, you old woman, this is Tom my brother, and this is Will,” said Gypsy laughing. “Oh your Will,” Tom said laughing. “My sister has been talking about you, all evening, about your ten pack stomach, and your gorgeous smil…Owww!” Tom was just about to say smile when Gypsy stamped on his foot. Will and Hayley laughed. Vinnie, Sally and Leah walked up to their lockers. “Who are they?” Leah asked. “I have never seen them in my life before, oh I recognize the girl with blonde hair, she’s Irene’s new foster child, Tiegan told me,” Sally started gossiping. “I’m going to go and say hello,” Leah said as she was half way towards them. Sally and Vinnie followed. “Hey, I just wanted to say Hi, my names Leah,” said Leah excitedly. Everyone shakes everyone’s hands and introduce themselves and as the bell rings they all head off to the classrooms, except two who head off to the toilets!

Chapter fourteen.

Nick and Irene were working at the school office, and Nick was Irene’s dogs body for the day as she didn’t want him sitting on his backside all day watching TV. “Irene, can I please do something exciting instead of shredding paper,” Nick asked desperately. Irene starts laughing. “Right, you can pick up that box, and help me take it to Mr. Fisher,” Irene says. Nick picks up the boxes and follows Irene out.

Gypsy and Will are in the toilets up against a cubicle wall. “Will, I don’t know what it is about you, but when your around I just feel…” Will shut her up by kissing her passionately. Gypsy draped her arms around him, she put her legs around his and pushed him forcefully against the wall. She started unbuttoning his shirt and pulled his tie off, and before long they were making love for the first time in a very long line of sexual moments.

Irene and Nick were walking along the corridor. “I’m bursting for the toilet, stay here shorty ok?” Irene asked Nick. Irene walked into the toilet and the toilet door banged. “What was that?” Gypsy whispered. Will was trying not to giggle. “Oh god, there’s never any soap in these toilets,” Irene moaned. Will’s eyes nearly bolted out of his head. “What’s wrong Will,” Gypsy whispered. Irene walked out of the door to a sarcastic Nick tapping his watch. Gypsy and Will collapse in giggles. Will quickly gets dressed and Gypsy and Will run down the corridor to their first lesson.

Vinnie, Sally and Leah are all sitting in lesson. “Where’s Gypsy and Will?” whispered Vinnie. Sally and Leah shrugged. Gypsy and Will then run into the classroom, Don looks at them. “Why are you late?” Don asks. “I had women’s problems and I had to go home and get the necessities,” Gypsy said trying not to love. “What about you, Will?” Don asked. “Did you have woman’s problem’s to?” Will looked at him. “No I had to take a **** actually,” Will said grumpily. “Oh go and sit down,” Don said annoyed.

The lesson had finished and Leah, Vinnie, Sally, Will, Gypsy, Tiegan and Joey all went to the diner in their free period. “So what were you guys really doing,” Vinnie asked at the first opportunity. “Nothing,” said Gypsy with a naughty glint in her eye. Will starts laughing. “You really expect us to believe that?” Vinnie asked laughing. “Vinnie, if you must know, we had sex in the toilets,” Gypsy said grinning. Vinnie and the others mouths dropped. Flynn walked in. Sally saw this and started staring at him. “What are you staring at Sal,” Leah asked. Sally carried on looking at Flynn as he walked out of the diner with his tea. “Umm, oh nothing,” Sally asked, going bright red.

Archived