Love Bites

Guest Gypsy & Will Fan

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter six.

Pippa and Irene look at each other to see if they know what is going on. “How did you find us?” asked Hayley. Will looks at Irene, and smiles. “Irene, she led me to you, she helped me find you,” Will told them happily. “I thought I’d never see you again,” Hayley said relieved. “Is this Hayley and Nick, Will?” asked Irene. Will nods. Irene smiles at them. “Well, welcome to Summer Bay, I’m Irene Roberts. Lovely to meet you,” Irene says smiling. “Where’s mum, Will?” asks Nick, giving Irene a dirty look. “Mate, you know mum’s in hospital don’t you?” asked Will, worried about how Nick was taking it. “Will, why won’t she get better?” asked Nick scared. “Love, she’s in the best place, and she loves you still very much, you’re her child and you will be her inspiration to get better again,” Irene says trying to sound as positive as possible for the poor boy.

Vinnie, Silly, Tiegan and Leah are at The Diner. “So how are things going with Joey?” asked Sally. “Whose Joey?” asked Leah. “My boyfriend, well sort of boyfriend, he is being a bit weird at the moment, I tried phoning him last night but he was weird there was this funny voice in the background I could hear,” Tiegan said concerned. Sally starts laughing. “Maybe Chloe was making funny noises you know how Chloe loves to wind up Joey,” Sally laughs. “Whose Chloe?” asks Leah. “Chloe, she lives with Joey and Irene, she has a little baby girl, her boyfriend’s in America recovering from an operation,” Sally said. “Poor thing…” Leah said concerned. Vinnie stared at her she was so kind and caring, she had never even met Chloe before and she was offering her sympathy. “I think I love you…” Vinnie whispered.

The social worker arrived back to find Irene, Will, Nick and Hayley talking to each other. “What’s going on?” asked the social worker. Pippa walks out when she hears her voice. “I don’t think I could take Nick and Hayley,” Pippa starts. “Why? What’s wrong?” the social worker exclaimed. Pippa looked at Will and his siblings laughing and joking on the couch, and Nick and Hayley looked so comfortable with Irene. “I can’t break them up, look at them, they have finally found their brother and they get on better with Irene than me, maybe they can stay with her?” The social worker looks over at the couch and sees Will and Irene hugging, with Hayley and Nick laughing and joking. “Irene Roberts can we have a word?” asks the social worker. “Don’t let them take us away Irene, please, we want to live with you, please Irene?” Will asked desperately.

Chapter seven.

Irene and the social worker were outside in the garden. “How did you meet Will, Irene?” asked the social worker. Irene looked at her, she was going to have those children live with her even if it killed her. “My other foster children found him, Joey and Chloe, he was crying on the beach and they very sensibly decided to take him to my house, as he was very upset, and quite rightly so, considering what those poor kids have been through,” answered Irene. “Why didn’t you call us straight away?” asked the social worker. Irene looked at her. “Because Will needs stability right now, not to be pushed from pillar to post, and I know that no one will want three teenagers in their house, so you will split them up, where I will take all three of them in,” Irene said as the rage boiled up inside her.

At the Diner Leah looked at Vinnie and stared at him. “Did I hear him right? No, surely he didn’t just say he loved me?” thought Leah. Vinnie looked into Leah’s eyes and he didn’t care any more he was going to kiss this girl right now. He moved closer and Leah moved closer to him. “Did you say you loved me?” asked Leah. Vinnie stroked Leah’s hair out of her eyes and very gently plants a kiss on her lips.

Irene and the social worker were still talking at Summer Bay House. “So, tell me what you can offer these kids, that another family can?” asked the social worker. “I can offer them love, and warmth and everything a child needs, I will be there for them whatever time of the day, from dawn to dusk, I will not try and take the place of their mum, I will be like a groovy friend for them,” Irene said, feeling the anger lift away from her. “So if you look after your foster children like that, why not your own children?” asked the social worker. Irene looked at her as if she had just stepped in something. “Yeah, I had my problems, but I haven’t had a drink in years, and I have made up with them, and I thought that in today’s society was all about forgiveness, yes I have made some mistakes, but I’m a bloody good mother now, Chloe and Joey have excelled in my care, Joey and his mental health who was there for him, me. Chloe when she was raped, who was there, me. When she was pregnant, who was there, me. When her boyfriend was ill, who was there for her me. If it was left you lot to look after them, God knows what will happen. Will, Hayley and Nick need me and your not going to take them away from me, if you don’t like it, you can shove it up where the sun don’t shine,” shouted Irene.

Chapter eight.

Irene storms into Pippa’s kitchen and grabbed her coat and bag. Will, Nick and Hayley all looked at her, with big eyes, wondering why she was in such a bad mood. “Have we done something wrong?” Nick asked, scared he had done something wrong. Irene looked at them and smiled. “Of course not Nick love, why would you think that?” asked Irene. “Because you look angry, and when mum looked like she always blamed me,” Nick said fighting back the tears. “Oh Nick, you’ve done nothing wrong, right then, are you ready to see your new home?” asked Irene. “You mean, we can stay with you?” Will asked cracking into a huge smile. Irene smiled at them. Will, Nick and Hayley run too her and gave her a huge hug.

Vinnie pulls away from the kiss and looks at Leah. Leah smiles at him and leans in for another kiss. “Don’t worry about us, carry on,” joked Sally. Tiegan and Sally started laughing. Vinnie stuck his middle finger up and carried on kissing Leah. They pulled away and looked at each other, Leah started looking around her. “What’s wrong, babe?” asked Vinnie, worrying in case she regretted kissing him. “I can’t believe I kissed you in public, I can’t even speak to people without going red,” said Leah embarrassed. Vinnie and the others laugh.

Irene, Nick, Hayley and Will enter Irene’s house, Nick looks around and his mouth opens wide in amazement. Irene chuckles at this. “You like it then, shorty?” Irene asked. Nick is still looking around the house. “Will, why don’t you show Nick and Hayley upstairs?” Irene asked. Will nods and leads them upstairs. Irene chuckles to herself, she was happy, she had new people to look after, and she had a her work cut up with this lot. Chloe entered pushing baby Olivia. “Hey Irene, how was your day?” Chloe asked. Irene looked at Chloe and smiled. “Oh it was very eventful let me tell you that,” Irene said chuckling to herself. “Irene, I know Will has a big appetite but it looks like your cooking for an army,” Chloe said laughing. Irene looked at Chloe. “Love, we’ve got a couple of extra for dinner tonight and for a long time,” Irene said gently. “What do you mean?” Chloe asked. “We found Hayley and Nick, there staying with us, you should of seen Will’s face, he was ecstatic,” Irene said smiling. “That’s brilliant news, I’m so happy for him!” Chloe said in a high pitched voice.

The scene cuts to a removal van outside a house where a man and a woman steps out of the front seat. The man has short brown hair and he is tall his wife has long brown hair with a slender body frame. Two teenagers then step out the van and looks around, the girl has short blonde/brown hair with a slender, but curvy body, the boy has long blonde hair tied up in a pony tail and has an athletic build. The parents are unloading the van, while the kids look at the house and push their noses up in disgust. “Are you going to help us today or what?” Joel asked. The kids looked at him blankly. “Gypsy, Tom, please?” Joel asked desperately.

Chapter nine.

Irene was sitting up for breakfast, she was smiling and whistling. Will and Nick come running down the stairs. Irene looks at them and smiles. “Morning Shorty and Sunshine, fancy some breakfast?” Irene asked. “Oh awesome, Irene, bacon and eggs, fantastic, don’t wait for me Will,” joked Nick. Irene laughed. “Nick, I wasn’t going to wait for you!” laughed Will. Irene looked at them and smiled. “Where’s Hayley?” asked Irene. “Probably getting ready, don’t expect the bathroom to be empty before six in the afternoon she takes for ever to get ready,” joked Nick. Irene laughed, oh how she was going to enjoy looking after this lot.

Joel and his wife Natalie were making breakfast, when Gypsy and Tom came running down the stairs, in their swimming things. “Where do you think your going?” Joel asked. “Where do you think we’re going wearing our swimming clothes, a nunnery,” Gypsy said sarcastically. “We’re going to the beach dad,” Tom said trying to keep the peace. “What about your breakfast?” Joel called out to them as they headed out of the door.

Vinnie, Sally and Tiegan were eating breakfast while Pippa was in the kitchen. “You should of seen them, Pippa they didn’t care who was watching, they were just snogging each others faces off, it put me right of my muffin,” Tiegan said, laughing. “Your face puts me off my food, most days but do you see me complaining,” Vinnie joked. “Children, children,” Sally said, sarcastically. Leah suddenly knocks on the door. Vinnie jumps up and smiles at her. “Can I come in?” asks Leah. “Only if you don’t lick his face off,” Tiegan says jokingly. Pippa smiles at her.

Hayley and Chloe walk down the stairs of the beach house. “Morning,” said Chloe. “Morning love, did you have a good night sleep, Hayley love?” asked Irene. “Yes thank you Irene, thanks for waiting until I arrived, Nick and Will!” Will looks up at her. “Hayley, you really think I’m going to wait for you, the smell of bacon has me drooling, let alone it just sitting there in front of me,” Will says cheekily. “When, I’m at the school, I’ll have to enroll you three today as well,” Irene said. “What? Oh do you have to?” Hayley, Nick and Will said in unison. Irene started laughing. Will & Nick get up, and Will whips off his shirt. Chloe looks at his chest and goes bright red. “Will, what are you doing stripping off in my living room?” asks Irene laughing. “Getting ready to go to the beach,” Will said laughing. Will and Nick leave to go to the beach leaving Irene, Chloe and Hayley cleaning the breakfast things.

Tom is surfing and Gypsy is watching him while she is sunbathing, she suddenly sees two men walking towards her, she pulls her sunglasses down to have a closer look. “Bloody hell, who is he with the skin head, look at the chest on him, I’ve heard of six packs but never a ten pack before. I think I’ve died and gone to heaven,” Gypsy said to herself.

Archived