Love Bites

Guest Gypsy & Will Fan

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just caught up with this. You nasty person giving Joey back his schitzophrenia! Haha, like I can talk! Great story, it makes me really miss the old crowd especially Gypsy and Tiegan.xxx

Chapter seventy two.

It was three weeks since Joey had been sectioned and now they were allowed to see him, as his medication was working.

Vinnie and Leah walked in to the Beach House holding a big book and a bag. “What are those?” Nick said nosily. “You’ll find out when we go and see Joey,” Vinnie said tapping the side of his nose. Tiegan walked out of Joey’s room carrying a box of things. “Where you going, with those?” Leah said looking confused. “I’m taking them with us,” Tiegan said as she looked at a picture of her and Joey.

Gypsy and Rachel ran down the stairs. “Do I have to go to school,” Rachel said as she tugged at her summer dress. “Yes, now come on, dads in the car,” Gypsy said as she ran out carrying Rachel. “We’ll, see you at the hospital,” Gypsy shouted through the kitchen window.

Nick, Sally, Vinnie, Tiegan, Hayley, Noah, Chloe, Tom, Leah and Irene walked into Joey’s room. Joey was getting fussed over by two nurses who were giving him his medication. “Hey look at you, getting fussed over by two hot nurses, I might have to check in here myself,” Nick joked as he sat down on one of the chairs there. “I see you’re the same Nick, always joking around,” Joey said smiling at him, “so what’s been happening in Summer Bay?”

“So much stuff, we’ll tell you about it when Gypsy and Will come back from dropping Rachel off at school,” Irene said smiling as she gave her son a kiss on the cheek. “We’ve got something to show you,” Vinnie said as he but the book on his bed. Joey opened it and his face lit up. “Its your wedding,” Joey said smiling. “Look at you Leah,” Joey said smiling, “you look gorgeous.” “She’s taken,” Vinnie said jokingly as he kissed his wife on the cheek. Joey turned the page and saw him and Tiegan at the top of this church kissing her hand. “You look stunning,” Joey said smiling at Tiegan. “There’s a first time for everything,” Vinnie said jokingly. He turned the page over again and saw Chloe with Tom kissing her hand. “Looking good in a skirt mate,” Joey said laughing. “Watch it you,” Tom said laughing as he hugged Chloe. Joey turned the page again and saw a picture of Sally and Flynn. “So how is it going with him?” Joey asked Sally. “Non existing,” Sally said sounding quite upset. “Don’t worry Sal, he will be a fool not to notice you soon,” Vinnie said looking at his sister. Joey turned the page to see Noah and Hayley kissing, “Oh look at you two having a snog,” Joey said as he looked at Hayley and Noah sitting on each others laps. Joey turned the page to see Nick kissing Gypsy’s hand. “Oh that’s a sweet picture, but who is Gypsy looking at?” Joey asked confused. “Will,” everyone says laughing. “Of course, how could I not guess,” Joey said slapping his forehead.

He turned the page again and saw the all the wedding guests standing together outside the church. Joey started to laugh. “What’s so funny?” Tiegan asked as she stroked his hair. “Colleen looks like she is taking a crap,” Joey said laughing. Irene starts laughing. “I so didn’t want to think of that mate,” Vinnie said covering his eyes. Will and Gypsy entered. “Hey mate,” Will said as he sat down. “Hey Jo Jo,” Gypsy said as she kissed him on the cheek, “that’s from Rachel.”

Joey turned over the page again and saw Leah and Vinnie standing outside the church doors as everyone threw confetti over them. “You guys look so happy there,” Joey said looking up at them, “and your still happy by the looks of things.” Joey turned over the page and saw Noah and Hayley who had their arms around each other. “That’s a nice picture sis,” Joey said looking at Hayley who was crying. Hayley’s head shot up. “Are you talking to me?” Hayley said shocked. “Do you know another sister I have who is going out with Noah?” Joey said laughing.

He turned the page over again and saw Tom and Chloe, he smiled. “You two look so sweet,” Joey said looking at them, “maybe you two will get married next?” “No not us, I know who will though,” Chloe said looking towards Will and Gypsy.

Joey turned the page over and smiled as he saw Tiegan and himself. “We look stunning,” Joey said looking at Tiegan. “Gee, your pretty full of yourself,” Irene said laughing. “Well, he has been living with me long enough,” Nick said laughing. “I remember what I said to you that day,” Joey said looking at Tiegan as he pushed away her straightened hair and whispered in her ear. “Now no talking dirty,” Leah said laughing.

Joey turned the page again and smiled as he laughed. “What a great picture,” Joey said through the laughter. “I take it you’ve gotten to the Irene and Nick one,” Vinnie said laughing. “I love it, my brother and my mum messing around,” Joey said looking at Irene and then at Nick. “Well I aim too please,” Nick said proudly.

Joey turned the page over and saw Will and Gypsy standing together. Joey laughed. “What’s so funny now,” Noah said laughing as well. “I just love the way even though you two weren’t together, the sexual chemistry oozing out of the photo is just immense,” Joey said looking at Will and Gypsy. “What sexual chemistry?” Gypsy asked looking confused. “Oh you two don’t joke around, you two only have to look at each other and your clothes are on the floor,” Irene said laughing as well.

“So tell me everything that’s happening at the moment in Summer Bay,” Joey said sitting up in his bed. “Well, you never guess what’s happening at Summer Bay High,” Nick said excitedly, “guess who beat up Kane Phillips?” “Someone beat him up no,” Joey said turning his head in shock towards Nick. “Well, he had a go at Irene,” Nick said starting from the beginning, “so I come running in guns blazing, and have a right go at him, and the next day Kane was having a go at me, but who comes to my rescue?” “Umm, Don?” Joey said shrugging. “Flathead? Don’t make me laugh, the one and only Gypsy Nash, well Kane wolf whistled at her and then I said she’s taken, and then he thought I was going out with her, so then she started getting all defensive saying that she will put him in a coma if he hurts her brother in law and her mother in law again, he starts laughing, and how just Gypsy reply?” Nick said moving his chair closer and closer to the bed. “With a punch?” Joey said laughing. “He went flying across the room, and then Gypsy says the best line, ‘next time you’ll be eating your dinner through a straw’,” Nick said laughing.

“You hit Kane Phillips?” Vinnie said in shock. “Yeah well, he was irritating, and since when do I need an excuse to start punching people,” Gypsy said winking. “You should be more careful, think of the baby,” Will said rubbing her stomach. “So any more news?” Joey said laughing, “how are the pregnancy’s going?”

“Oh we went for a scan three weeks ago,” Leah said excitedly. “Is it a boy or a girl?” Joey asked excitedly. Leah and Vinnie look at each other. “It’s a boy,” Leah said smiling. “Oh dear God, a mini Vinnie, how on earth will we cope,” Irene said jokingly. “So have you thought of names,” Gypsy asked them. “Yep, VJ,” Leah said smiling. “VJ? As in Vinnie Junior?” Joey said laughing. “Yep you got it in one, he is going to be just like his father,” Vinnie said laughing.

“Have you thought of any names yet?” Joey asked turning his head towards Gypsy and Will. “Oh I have if it’s a girl Lily and if it’s a boy William,” Gypsy said looking up at Will. “Don’t you want to know the sex?” Leah asked shocked. “I know,” Will said tapping his nose as he laughed.

“So how’s my Tiegan been,” Joey asked as he looked at her as he grabbed her hand. “Fine, I beat up Dani the other week,” Tiegan said laughing. “I hope you hit her good and proper,” Joey said laughing. “I slaughtered her, well I would of if Vinnie hadn’t come along and ruined my fun,” Tiegan said laughing.

“I’ve missed you,” Joey said as he pushed the hair out of her eyes. “I missed you too, so much that I’ve been sleeping in your room,” Tiegan said as she got something out of the box she was carrying. She put a picture of her and Joey at there last day of Summer Bay High in a picture frame. “Aww, thanks babe, I’m sorry for getting ill you guys,” Joey said looking up at them.

“Don’t be sorry,” Nick said looking at him, “you can’t help it, and anyway, there’s a plus side your away from Tiegan’s moaning for a few weeks and you don’t have to hear Hayley singing in the shower.” Everyone laughed.

Joey smiled, all through his life he has wanted love and security, and now he had all of them. He had a mum and 2 brothers and 2 sisters, 2 nieces and one on the way, he had a girlfriend and the best bunch of friends you could ask for.

Chapter seventy three.

Three months later.

Joey was coming out of hospital today, and there was going to be a party at Summer Bay House to celebrate his return home and Vinnie’s 19th birthday.

Tiegan came running down the stairs laughing. “Someone sounds happy this morning,” Sally said laughing as she buttered her toast. “Joey’s coming home today,” Tiegan said smiling. “Here comes the birthday boy,” Leah said walking into the kitchen, she was now six months pregnant and more waddling than walking. “Happy Birthday too you, Happy Birthday too you, Happy Birthday dear the V-Man Happy Birthday too you,” they all sing. Vinnie takes a bow as he starts laughing.

Jade walks in to The Beach House. “Morning Mrs. Roberts is Nick in?” Jade asks politely. “He will be down in a minute,” Irene said as she put the breakfast on the table, “would you like some breakfast Jade?” “If its not much bother, I would love some,” Jade said smiling as she sat down at the table.

Alf walked into the diner with Will after a hard mornings work. “So how are things with you and Gypsy?” Alf asked as they sat down in a booth. “Oh there great, Rachel’s a little diamond, and Gypsy is getting HUGE now, but I’m so excited,” Will said as he took a sip of his coffee. “That’s good, I remember when Ailsa was pregnant with Duncan,” Alf said staring into space. “Was Ailsa your wife?” Will asked gently. “Yeah she was, she was a great woman, you would of liked her,” Alf said staring into space. “Alf, can I ask you something?” Will said nervously. “Depends what it is,” Alf said laughing. “How did you propose to Ailsa,” Will said deadly seriously.

Nick came running down the stairs. “About time Shortie,” Irene said laughing. “Sorry, its just when I get a chance to sleep with no one around I take it, I mean Rachel snores, and you don’t even want to know the noises I hear from Gypsy and Will’s bed,” Nick said shuddering. “Shortie I didn’t want to know that,” Irene said laughing.

Chloe and Tom walked into the diner. “Really? How long are they going away for?” Chloe said with a wicked glint in her eye. “What are you thinking about?” Tom said laughing. “Oh just that we will have the house to ourselves,” Chloe said laughing as they sat down at a table.

Alf left to speak to Colleen after she was rude to a customer. Will walked over to Tom and Chloe’s table. “Hey,” Will said as sat down with them, “I need your advice, and Chloe’s shopping talents.” “Oh this sounds exciting, is it ring shopping?” Chloe said getting excited. Will nodded. “Your going to propose to my sister,” Tom said his mouth dropping open. “Well that’s the plan,” Will said as looked at them, “so are you going to help me or what?” “Of course we are, I’m not letting you chose the ring, you have horrible fashion taste,” Chloe said grabbing his and Tom’s arm and running out of the diner.

Sally & Gypsy were doing the food shopping for the party. “So how are you finding it at Will’s,” Sally asked as she put a case of vodka in the trolley. “I love it, but I can’t do anything too naughty with him, as we’re sharing a room with Nick and Rachel,” Gypsy said with a naughty glint in her eye. Sally laughed until she saw someone she recognized snogging another a bloke which wasn’t her boyfriend. “Sally are you ok?” Gypsy asked as she put some orange Juice in the trolley. “Isn’t that Tina?” Sally asked fuming.

Hayley and Noah were walking along the beach. “Are you looking forward to Joey coming home?” Noah asked as he looked at his girlfriend. “Yeah, I am, Noah can I ask you something?” Hayley asked looking up at her boyfriend. “Of course you can,” Noah asked as he sat down on the sand. “Take me to bed,” Hayley said looking at him. “Excuse me,” Noah said chocking on his bottled drink.

Irene arrived at the hospital and walked into Joey’s room. “Hey love,” Irene said as she saw him pack his bags. “Hey,” Joey said as he looked up. “Are you ready for the party tonight?” Irene asked as she helped him fold his clothes. “Yeah, it will be good to see everyone again,” Joey said smiling. “Are you ok, you seem a bit quiet love?” Irene asked worriedly. “I’m just scared I’m going to get ill again,” Joey said as he put his bag over his shoulder. “Let’s not think about that, let’s go and PARTY!” Irene said as shimmied out of the door. “Irene you’re a one and a million you know,” Joey said laughing.

Everything was ready for the party at Summer Bay House but were the people, because the party was going to bring the gang, love, heartache and surprises galore, were the Love Bites gang ready for it?

I agree with Frankie. I'm a huge Gypsy and Will fan and your story really brimngs out the passion between them. Have a fantastic holiday and look forward to more when you get back.xx

Archived