Fan Fic Challenge Entries 2006/07

Guest AngelRose

lol, well obviously, if you want to explain something to me you can send a PM. lol But yea it is annoying. But it's also good to just look and learn. Maybe if no one got what you were trying to say or do then you didn't make it clear enough. :)

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol, well obviously, if you want to explain something to me you can send a PM. lol But yea it is annoying. But it's also good to just look and learn. Maybe if no one got what you were trying to say or do then you didn't make it clear enough. :)

I don't doubt that for a second! :P I just wish I could clear up when I see something unclear :lol:

I reckon, after this, I'm going to go back and fix my entry, post it back so people could see the imporvement...I reckon we alll should do that!

That's actually a good idea. But would that be conted as double-posting? Because all the entries will be posted in the ND Library... :unsure:

With previous challenges people have posted amended versions of their stories or just posted the exact same stories for people to comment on. Theres a lot of people who won't venture into reviewing stories for the challenges because we ask for such detailed reviews but will review a fic in its own thread. Obviously that was before the library came into existance but since then I've posted all the previous challenges in the library. What I propose is that the versions entered for the competition be moved to the library all in one thread, as they are now and just as in the case of the previous challenges. If you do want to amend and post your challenge separately you are very welcome to do so and I'll move all the individual entries over to the library for you.

Hope that clears things up.

Yeah, it cleared up, but I'm a bit slow so let me just make sure I got it right:

The fanfics as they were originally when they were posted in the challenge will be posted in one thread, but if we want to change anything about it we can repost it in a new thread and you will move it to the library?

That sounds like the best solution to me...

Sorry for being so slow by the way... :rolleyes:

You're not slow. You should have seen the agonising I went through when I was trying to decide how I should move the previous challenges across! You've got it right though. only the librarians can actually post new fics in the library otherwise I'd say just start them in there but I'll just keep an eye on it and move any stories that you decide to repost over for you.

Archived