Are you unsure ?

I have a feeling this is something to do with the cookies or something, but everytime I refresh the board, it either updates all the posts, or jumps back like 5 hours with old posts and when members where online at the time... Is that happening to anyone else or is that just me? :lol: And if it's just me, does anyone know what's going on?

Thanks.

I have a feeling this is something to do with the cookies or something, but everytime I refresh the board, it either updates all the posts, or jumps back like 5 hours with old posts and when members where online at the time... Is that happening to anyone else or is that just me? :lol: And if it's just me, does anyone know what's going on?

Thanks.

It's been happening to me also. It only jumps back about 1 hour for me though. Also if I mark all posts as read it will jump back also. <_<

Not sure why it happens though.

Edited by Izzy H

I have a problem, but I don’t really know how to explain it (I’m not good at explanations).

The problem is when I’m reading a topic, only the first post is shown. Under the first post there is a headline which says: ‘Posts in this topic’ and then there is a list of every post. I have to click on each of the posts to read them one by one. I can’t just scroll down as usual. Is that normal? And how do I fix it? It's really annoying!

Edited by Kris10na