Are you unsure ?

For now I think our answer would have to that we're keeping it the way it is at the moment. The system is still under evaluation, and we're working on where to take the situation from here, but we appreciate your opinion and feedback, it's helps us to know what members are thinking, because after all we want to make a forum that's as good as possible for everyone. But for now we hope that you can give the new system a thread, and other than that we'd encourage you to use other appropriate threads for off-topic discussion and random conversations.

Hope that makes sense and can be okay for now :)

There's an Aden/Belle discussion thread in the Discussion board, as well as in the spoiler section for any of their upcoming storylines and the Australian discussion thread is there for any discussion you might wish to have about what's going on in the episode that may not fall into these catagories, which should more than cater to all your "Adelle" needs.

The system was changed as a direct result of a growing number of 'SPAM' comments in these threads and whilst we appreciate that some members enjoy this kind of discussion it is not something that we actively seek to encourage. As Eli has pointed out though, the system we have put in place will be reviewed after a short period to see if it's acheiving what we had intended so there is a small chance that the "chit chat" that you speak of will find a place on the board - but, as of the current moment, nothing is certain.

Just wanted to register my dislike of the new character discussion board! the posts are way too formal and i feel like i'm walking on eggshells if i want to post something, for fear of offending people or getting in trouble.

I'd really like to have a chit chat type of thread for couples like adelle. I know you will get lots of messages like this, i guess if enough people ask then maybe we will receive!

Thank you for your feedback, it's always good to hear members opinions on the way the board is operating! I'd just like to point out that you won't get into trouble for posting in the appreciation section - the worst that will happen is that your post will not be approved.

I know it must be quite strange suddenly having both threads in one but please feel free to post any opinion you have, whether positive or negative on the subject in question. The new system is certainly not intended to censor anyone's opinion, it is primarily to weed out the SPAM and create a more pleasant atmosphere - so please don't feel intimidated by it, I think it's just a case of adjusting :)

But as I say, we've taken your comments on board and when the system is reviewed, they'll be considered.

ive got an easy solution - open up the adelle appreciation thread in the archive section

then its not in anyone's way and you can win back the numerous adelle fans that have left this forum

It’s an idea but I don’t think the moderators will do it to be honest. The reason being if they do, what’s to stop somebody else asking them to do it for another character thread and so on? They would then have to open every other thread.