The Autograph Thread

This morning I received a reply from Nicholas Bishop (ex Peter Baker) who signed my Home and Away photo for me, as well as my two photos from him in Body of Proof. He also sent me an unsigned cast photo from Body of Proof and a script cover hand signed by the entire main cast of the show! I'm absolutely blown away by his fantastic response as I'm such a huge fan of the show, and of course, of his :D

Below's the scan of the Home and Away photograph that he signed for me (click to enlarge).

th_NicholasBishop1.jpg

Can I ask which address you sent it to?I've met Nic twice and I love him.He's awesome.

Congrats on your replies guys.x

This morning I received a reply from Nicholas Bishop (ex Peter Baker) who signed my Home and Away photo for me, as well as my two photos from him in Body of Proof. He also sent me an unsigned cast photo from Body of Proof and a script cover hand signed by the entire main cast of the show! I'm absolutely blown away by his fantastic response as I'm such a huge fan of the show, and of course, of his :D

Below's the scan of the Home and Away photograph that he signed for me (click to enlarge).

th_NicholasBishop1.jpg

Can I ask which address you sent it to?I've met Nic twice and I love him.He's awesome.

Congrats on your replies guys.x

You've met him... twice?! You have absolutely no idea how jealous I am of you right now!

I wrote to him via the Body of Proof set in Los Angeles, I can give you the address if you like but they've just this week finished filming the second season so it wouldn't be a valid address until/if the show's picked up for a third season later this year.

I came home to three Sevon H&A envelopes today. Two from Lisa Gormley and one from Rhiannon Fish. I sent Lisa a letter back in October. I sent Rhiannon and Lisa a Christmas card and letter in late November. They are all such lovely replies. I will post scans soon. The fact I've received three letters in one day has made me very happy.

Another reply today. This one from Luke Mitchell

Sent: 31 October 2011

I sent three photos and he sent back all 3 signed plus a signed fan card.

I find Luke is great with his fan mail. And not too long a wait considering they had a 4 week break over Christmas.

I got one back from Luke a signed fan card and a letter. What you mean you see my name on there Twitter? I went to Telethon last year and stayed at the same hotel so met lost there and got a kiss from Steve and Linc two of the River boys lol. Lynne is following me and most remember me from Twitter and Telethon so when they reply at let they know who they are talking to. lol

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
Please use proper SPAG.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry guys in advance but not scanner,

But today i recieved X3 Home and Away fan cards in the mail drop off.

Shane Withington (John Palmer)

Dan Ewing (Heath)

&

Sonia Todd (Gina)

all 3 were/are personally signed not pre-signed.

So happy and excited. Been months since i got a fan card.

Thats great! Im very happy for you. I like Sonia card. Its nice because I was a Fan from mcleods and Police Rescue.

Sorry guys in advance but not scanner,

But today i recieved X3 Home and Away fan cards in the mail drop off.

Shane Withington (John Palmer)

Dan Ewing (Heath)

&

Sonia Todd (Gina)

all 3 were/are personally signed not pre-signed.

So happy and excited. Been months since i got a fan card.

Congratulations.

I sent some fanmail to Emily Symons, Georgie Parker, Lincoln Younes, David Jones - Roberts and Lynne McGranger today. Are David and Lincoln good with their mail?

I was just wondering if Ada has a different, more up to date fancard then the one on her character profile on the official website. I think I've seen a different one on a signing appearance.

i LUV handa: nice job on your successes.

*emily*: David and Lincoln are very good with their fanmail. You'll definately hear back from them. As far as I know Ada doesn;t have a different one but then again she could if you think you've seen one at appearances. I think some of the cast have ones that the picture is a bit more up close and has a white border around it that I've seen them use alot for appearances, but as for a new picture I'm unsure.