The Autograph Thread

• 4 weeks later...

Today in the mail I found a number of Fan cards from HOME&AWAY and a thank you letter from the help desk.

Here is my new fan cards

Ada Nicodemou

Axle Whitehead

Charles Cottier

David Jones Roberts

Emily Symons

Esther Anderson

Georgie Parker

Jay Laga'aia

Josh Quong Tart

Lisa Gormley

Luke Mitchell

Lyn Collingwood

Lyn McGranger

Ray Meagher

Rebecca Breeds

Rhiannon Fish

Samara Weaving

Shane Withington

Sonia Todd

Steve Peacocke

marcus Graham

Most are unsigned but Thats OK Its the 1st fan mail reply I got in months and last year I only got 2.

FYI these cards are new design much like the one of Sasha posted here

Since I have extras anyone wants one Ill be glad to sent it to you. PM me and Ill see what I can do.

This morning I received a reply from Nicholas Bishop (ex Peter Baker) who signed my Home and Away photo for me, as well as my two photos from him in Body of Proof. He also sent me an unsigned cast photo from Body of Proof and a script cover hand signed by the entire main cast of the show! I'm absolutely blown away by his fantastic response as I'm such a huge fan of the show, and of course, of his :D

Below's the scan of the Home and Away photograph that he signed for me (click to enlarge).

th_NicholasBishop1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I got Georgie Parker in the post this week. Took 10 months. Very pleased with this response. I will post scans soon :D

I don't know if anyone's reading because nobody's replied to my last two posts, but I'll post scans of my GP fan card anyway:

20GeorgieParker1.jpgGeorgieParkermessage.jpg

Great to see Georgie is replying to mail, i sent to her last Feb. so your reply gives me hope i might still get one back :) Gorgeous fan card by the way :)

Congrats on recent replies people have got.

Today I got 3 Home and Away replies.

1. AXLE WHITEHEAD: Sent 6 November 2011. I sent 1 photo and he sent it back signed.

2. SAMARA WEAVING: Sent 31 October 2011. I sent 3 photos and she sent back a signed fancard. Odd as she has signed photos before.

2. RHIANNON FISH: Sent 9 November 2011. I sent two photos. She sent both photos back signed and a page long letter.

How fun is it receiving successes? So of the 14 letters I sent (seperately) to cast members between end October and start of November last year, I have received 7 back so far. Hopefully now all the cast are back on set I might get a couple more over the next couple weeks.