The Autograph Thread

Congrats Yellow that a good sucess rate. I think that wonderful they do reply as well as they do. From what my source is Sydney told me the actors do enjoy signing when they have time off the set. In fact one actor does his cards during his lunch hour. they didnt tell me who it was?

Neighbours has been nice to me as well with one disapointment they didnt do a card of an certain actor.

Both shows should be proud of how they treat the fans.

I got another reply from Rhiannon Fish yesterday. I sent her a card after I received her fan card and letter, thanking her for taking the time to read and reply to my letter, and wishing her a Merry Christmas, and she sent back another signed fancard wishing me a Merry Christmas, which I received yesterday. I wasn't expecting a response so I thought that was very kind of her. :D

Congrats everyone on such great replies.

I sent Samara a letter back in September/October. Fingers crossed for a reply from her soon.

I also sent Rhiannon Fish a letter and Christmas card thanking her for her letter and fancard she sent me. Hope I get replies soon!

Has anyone had any successes from Bec Breeds lately?

Great successes everyone.

Aussie female I do see your name on twitter on the home and away cast pages a bit!

Haven't seen a reply from Bec Breeds lately either. I'm waiting on a reply too. She's always taken much longer and I think sort of comes and goes on how much fanmail she answers. Never give up hope she'll get there,.

I got another reply from Rhiannon Fish yesterday. I sent her a card after I received her fan card and letter, thanking her for taking the time to read and reply to my letter, and wishing her a Merry Christmas, and she sent back another signed fancard wishing me a Merry Christmas, which I received yesterday. I wasn't expecting a response so I thought that was very kind of her. :D

I agree with you. I have got holiday wishes from actors as well. I think it so wonderful they do answer their mail during the holidays and Im sure it makes the fans happy to have their favs say Merry Christmas to them.

Congrats.

Posts like yours make my day and show what great people they are in the business.

Congrats everyone for your replies!

I'm thinking of getting all my personal replies framed now, but I don't know whether to wait until I've got two more replies then get a 6x3 fan card frame, or remove Liam as Axle didn't sign the front, then being able to have a 5x3 frame. What do you guys think? Here is the former option...

Frameexample1.png