Charmed

Guest Nathan

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

I love all the Charmed episodes...but for some reason I seem to love the season that everyone else hates/likes least...which is season 6. It's definitely my favourite season.

I'm in the middle of rewatching the entire season...and I still love it!!!

They're not that bad ^ :P

How much do you really know about effects if i may ask?

I just got Abobe after effects and even i can make much better effects than they did in the first couple of episodes. :P

An awful lot actually, thanks to Dan (F) explaining the whole chroma keying thing to me. :P

Remember it was only 1998 and effects in a lot of TV shows (even Buffy) were quite bad. The only part I have a problem with is when Jeremy casts a circle of fire around them, that looks pretty fake, as it would, being fake and all :D .

Yeah. The season three finale.

Prue, Piper and Phoebe saved this doctor from Shax, Prue and Piper chased him out into the street where they injured him, in front of a live news broadcast. They were exposed and the whole city went crazy, so Leo went to the underworld to persuade Cole to get the Source to ask Tempest to reset time before magic was exposed. During that time, Piper was shot and killed and Prue was about to be shot. The Source told Cole that he'll reset time if Phoebe joined the dark side. She agreed and time reset just before the first attack with Shax, Prue, Piper and the doctor. Phoebe wasn't there to call Leo for healing, so Prue died during the attack... Something along those lines :lol:

The episode is up on Youtube.

Season 6 is my favourite as well. I love the twist with Chris. I've just started to watch season 1 again. I'm up to the one with them finding out about Leo!

^^The Chris twist was awesome!!!

Im have now started watching from season 1!!! :D Which episode do they find out about Leo????

Archived