Charmed

Guest Nathan

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Over the summer I had a few weeks of absolutely nothing to do.

I ended up watching every episode of charmed from season 1 pilot to the very last episode on season 8. :D

That's what I'm doing now that school has finished for me until I go to uni or something in Feb :lol: Halfway through season 3.

That sounds like a great few weeks!

Over the summer I had a few weeks of absolutely nothing to do.

I ended up watching every episode of charmed from season 1 pilot to the very last episode on season 8. :D

That's what I'm doing now that school has finished for me until I go to uni or something in Feb :lol: Halfway through season 3.

yay fun! lol :lol:

• 7 months later...

Reviving the thread to say... Holy Cow, Season 7 was the best season EVER!

I just spent the last 2 months watching Charmed from the start to the end. I had never seen Season 7 & 8 before but I have gotta say, I enjoyed both.

Things I liked about Charmed:

- The introduction to Paige and how she turned out to be the one to see through Cole. I kind of wished Good!Cole would have spirited down to Paige to say thank you but you can't have it all.

- The trials of Piper & Leo.

- Baby Wyatt & Chris. Most adorable babies on American TV.

- The break from the darkness that was Season 3 & 4. I know this is an unpopular opinion but I liked the difference in Season 5, with all the fairytale folk. I thought Paige was going to end up with one of the Lepricauns (sp?).

- Zanku. Best villain ever.

- The Avatars angle with Leo.

- I absolutely loved Henry, especially the duel with the British dude who wanted to marry Paige. That was the most hilarious scene ever.

Things I wondered about:

- I wondered what it would have been like if Phoebe had died, not Prue. I've read on another board that Shannen liked how dark Prue had become and wanted to delve further. Then the writer who did that left and it was all breasts ahoy. I personally liked the darkness and could have totally seen her become the Queen of the Underworld.

- They had a golden opportunity to bring Andy back in Season 7, as a zombie to make Piper and Phoebe doubts themselves... but fudged it.

Archived