Charmed

Guest Nathan

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I know that, but it didn't work well. They started to do rip offs of Desperate Housewives and Sex and the City, bla, bla, bla, turning the show into something it wasn't meant to be. Even though I loved Charmed, there shouldn't of been an eighth season, half of it was devotyed to two new characters we were supposed to warm to and love. They shouldn't of done that when they knew the show was coming to an end.

I just wish Prue came in the last episode when they wore all together, that would make the final perfect.

I would of liked that to happen as well, but there would be no way Shannon would of returned, even if they payed her a million dollars. They wouldn't pay her a million anyway, they hated her as much as she hated them :lol:

I agree to everything you said, we kinda think alike about Charmed :P Anyways just wanted to say that nobody really knew what happend between Shannen and the directors. We all think we know what happend but we dont really know everything. And in many shows they replace the actor with another and they could do this with Prue as well. Its so silly that only their mom and grandma, who also is dead could come and visit them all the time and not Prue.

When you think about it, that suggestion never came up during the show, only once when Prue actually died. They've never talked about summoning her. Well it wasn't just the producers Shannon was fighting with, it was more Alyssa. Alyssa threatened to quit the show if Shannon wasn't fired and at that time Phoebe was the most popular character with Prue the least and it made sense to the producers anyway because they didn't get along with her. Phoebe was always my all time favourite character until season five when she suddenly realized she doesn't love Cole anymore, after leaving the girls to join him. And then after that, all she's ever wanted is a baby and "Phoebe finding love". Phoebe was the best during her ditzy bad-ass kicking days, she was the one that pressured the sisters into practicing the craft, but by the end, she's the one that's trying to get out of it most. Brad Kern ruined her character completely from the earlier seasons.

Phoebe was never my favorite, she was okay but nothing more. Piper was the best sister by far IMO. She's been through so much, and everytime she cry i really believe in her. We have seen and we have felt her pain. And Piper and Leo are just wow! I dont even have a word to explain how good they are together. And Piper and Prue was also the sisters who loved each other the most, im not saying that just because i like them the most but they wore friends way before Phoebe moved in with them. And Piper was also closest with their grandma. She is the best sister :P

Phoebe was never my favorite, she was okay but nothing more. Piper was the best sister by far IMO. She's been through so much, and everytime she cry i really believe in her. We have seen and we have felt her pain. And Piper and Leo are just wow! I dont even have a word to explain how good they are together. And Piper and Prue was also the sisters who loved each other the most, im not saying that just because i like them the most but they wore friends way before Phoebe moved in with them. And Piper was also closest with their grandma. She is the best sister :P

I agree with you completely. So much so its freaky lol.

I agree with you completely. So much so its freaky lol.

Finally!! Thank you, people always seem to forget Piper just because Phoebe can fight and dress more "sexy" but Piper is more real too me. She's more realistic and i must say Holly is an awesome actress :)

And also, Piper had the best power IMO :P

I always thought Prue did, until Piper got the blwoing up power. But in the later seasons, the writters used it too much to their advantage, which took the fun out of old fashion demon vanquishing, and we barely saw the freezing power.

Archived