Charmed

Guest Nathan

I thought I'd just start an appreciation thread about one of my favourite shows with the all the eyecandy :P

What do you think of Charmed and its final season? Do you think that ex-8 Simple Rules star Kaley Cuoco was good in her role as Billie?? What were the shows ups and downs?

TALK! :lol:

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes i love this show, but sadly i'm dreading watching the 8th season, all the reviews i'm reading etc, they're all saying how the show has changed bla bla bla and how it's more focus on Billie. People are saying it's gone from a supernatural soap to a desperate housewives kind of show. To me they're killing the purpose of charmed, and they should of stopped at season 7 before they ruin the show.

Ah well that was my bad view on charmed, but i absolutly love it, i have DVDs, videos etc lol :D

I don't know if you guys have heard yet, but S8 will officially be the last. A recent interview with Brad Kern told us that he has told the network that its to late for a 9th season, and he is planning a "Family Reunion" type episode for the series finale.

Also, Billie in S8 sucks majorly. I have seen about 7 episodes and while the plotlines are interesting and fresh, Kaley Cuoco (Billie) cannot act her way out of a plastic bag. It also doesn't help that the writers have shifted alot of the main focus onto her. Brian Krause (Leo) also only appears in 10 episodes due to budget cuts, and Dorian Gregory (Darryl) has been cut completely.

For anyone thats interested, heres the episode titles for 18 of the 22 final episodes:

8.01 Still Charmed and Kicking

8.02 Malice in Wonderland

8.03 Run, Piper, Run

8.04 Desperate Housewitches

8.05 Rewitched

8.06 Kill Billie

8.07 The Lost Picture Show

8.08 Battle of the Hexes

8.09 Hulkus Pocus

8.10 Vaya Con Leos

8.11 Mr and Mrs Witch

8.12 Paybacks A Witch

8.13 Repo Manor

8.14 12 Angry Zen

8.15 The Last Temptation of Christy

8.16 Engaged and Confused

8.17 Generation Hex

8.18 The Torn Identity

I loved Charmed up until Season 7. We still have three episodes to go but I have only watched a few of these ones.

Only 2 episodes of Season 7 have interested me. One was the 150th episode and the second was when Adult Wyatt appeared. That episode is on next week.

I lurve Wes Ramsey :wub:

I loved Charmed up until Season 7. We still have three episodes to go but I have only watched a few of these ones.

Only 2 episodes of Season 7 have interested me. One was the 150th episode and the second was when Adult Wyatt appeared. That episode is on next week.

I lurve Wes Ramsey :wub:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Have you watched Wes Ramsey in Latter Days?? That movie's yuck :lol:

I DON'T WANT CHARMED TO END :(

And I don't care if Kaley can't act... I like her on 8 Simple Rules, so I don't see why I shouldn't like her on Charmed.

Archived