Charmed

Guest Nathan

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back when the decision was being made whether to fire Alyssa or Shannon i wanted Shannon to go, but now Alyssa's character is just boring me! Do you think Brian or Julian or someone will come back for the last episode?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Shannon actually quit the show so we can never be sure if Alyssa was going to be fired. I like Prue but not as much as Phoebe. By Brian, do you mean Leo?? I think they will bring him back because he wanted to be in the 8th season. I'm really disappointed about Charmed ending... it's the only supernatural programme I like.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Series 8 is no longer supernatural. So i think if they are not going to continue doing supernatural stuff which is what charmed is all about they might aswell end it, because its changing into a different programme. I mean the fact that there's an episode called Desperate Housewitches is such a give way that they are trying to change it.

By the way, how can they possibly bring shannon back for the reunion if she died. It don't make any sense. They can't say she came back by doing a spell because piper already tried that. To be honest, Shannon was lucky to leave the show while it was still popular for what it does best. No one likes to still be in a show that is going to be axed. At least, shannon can say "i was in Charmed when it was at it's best."

When Piper casted that spell to summon Prue, it wouldn't work because Gram's said they need to get over her first, believe that she's dead etc, so you can't see her.

Anyway people, freeze for a second! We lost power last night and oh my god i missed Charmed!!! It was Freaky Phoebe, it really didn't look that good, but i wouldn't know because i missed the episode! Does anyone know where to go to download episodes? Or not? :(

Archived