Charmed

Guest Nathan

Back when the decision was being made whether to fire Alyssa or Shannon i wanted Shannon to go, but now Alyssa's character is just boring me! Do you think Brian or Julian or someone will come back for the last episode?

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its unknown if charmed has been axed rumors are going it still going to be on in febuary but might stop on febuary 13th.

Anyway here interview brad kern said about old cast members like cole, prue...

When asked if Prue or Cole could be back for the back half of the season, Brad Kern answers:] "In my ideal world... The huge problem I have to deal with this year is the budget cutback. I'm trying to save money each episode so I can afford to bring back as many of the regular cast members as possible. Who that will be, I don't know, but my plan is to have the equivalent of a "family reunion" including as many people as I can afford. I'm not going to be able to get Julian McMahon back [as Cole]; I twisted his arm, and begged and bribed him to come back for the 150th episode last year, which he so lovingly offered to do. But that doesn't mean I don't have flashbacks! [Laughs] I can pull back the celluloid. The goal for me is to take the series out the way it began. It's interesting that one of the criticisms, rightfully so, is about the lack of sisterhood, but I'm building to it being all about sisters. Even when we talk about Kaley Cuoco's Billie, we're going to be bringing her sister, Christy, into the show [played by recent Supernatural guest star Marnette Patterson], working around the final ultimate battle. That seems kind of poetic because that's what the series has fundamentally always been about, and that's how it will end.

From spoilerfix.com

Back when the decision was being made whether to fire Alyssa or Shannon i wanted Shannon to go, but now Alyssa's character is just boring me! Do you think Brian or Julian or someone will come back for the last episode?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Shannon actually quit the show so we can never be sure if Alyssa was going to be fired. I like Prue but not as much as Phoebe. By Brian, do you mean Leo?? I think they will bring him back because he wanted to be in the 8th season. I'm really disappointed about Charmed ending... it's the only supernatural programme I like.

Yeah, Shannon did want to quit, and when she told them that, that was an eaiser decision for the producers to make. She told them back in Dec that she wanted to quit it was announced a few months laster that she was gone.

No lol i loved Prue. Just the whole way the episode was done, hey were exposed, the source was going to end up killing them all, the stuff with Shax, and i think this is the only finale that had a cliff hanger! And man do i love cliff hangers! lol

Archived