Charmed

Guest Nathan

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just been downloading season 8. I have seen all but 8.13 and 8.08. The season starts out so well, but as it goes on, Billie takes the spotlight way to much, and it starts to suck. 8.11 "Mr and Mrs Witch" is by far one of the worst hours of television I have ever seen in my entire life.

Dude, it was cancelled agggges ago. It still annoys me that their has been no official announcement. Everyone knows it won't be back for a 9th season.

However, there is a slight chance it may be picked up by the new CW network. For anyone who doesn't get what im saying, UPN and the WB will both cease to exist come September. There merging into the CW, which will have a combination of shows from both newtworks.

Too me, watching the finale of season 7 was like watching the finale episode of Charmed. Because originally that was the episode to end it. Even though season 8 is the last and crappest season yet, i don't want to see charmed go :(

Archived