Charmed

Guest Nathan

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not going to happen if Supernatural is picked up for a second season. And it looks like it will be.

There is no way the WB will make two shows like that. It would basically be the same thing. Although double the prettyness would be fantastic...

Iv got series 1 - 5 on dvd so far.

from the tvguide.com

Charmed Goes Poof!

The Charmed Ones have officially turned their last trick. Multiple sources confirm that execs behind the new CW network have decided to pull the plug on the eight-year drama. The final episode will air Sunday, May 21.

Ironically, executive producer Brad Kern was holed up in an editing bay all day Thursday and missed a call from the president of Spelling Entertainment giving him the official cancellation news. But it's not like it came as a surprise; he says he always intended to write the season's last episode as a series finale. "It's been a hell of a run," he says, "but all good things must come to an end."

Details of the final episode are being kept under wraps, but fan favorite Brian Krause will likely be back. And what about Shannen Doherty? Says my Charmed mole: "I wouldn't count on it." Yeah, I figured.

Archived