Charmed

Guest Nathan

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For anyone that wants a bit of light reading about the cancellation of the show :(

Charmed Goes Poof!

The Charmed ones have officially cast their last spell. Multiple sources confirm that execs behind the new CW network have decided to pull the plug on the eight-year drama. The final episode will air Sunday, May 21.

Ironically, executive producer Brad Kern was holed up in an editing bay all day Thursday and missed a call from the president of Spelling Entertainment giving him the official cancellation news. But it's not like it came as a surprise; he says he always intended to write this season's last episode as a series finale. "It's been a hell of a run," he says, "but all good things must come to an end."

Details of the final episode are being kept under wraps, but fan favorite Brian Krause will likely be back. And what about Shannen Doherty? Says my Charmed mole: "I wouldn't count on it." Yeah, I figured.

I've seen this day coming, but it's so sad after 8 years :(

And what about Shannen Doherty? Says my Charmed mole: "I wouldn't count on it." Yeah, I figured.

It would be really good if she did come back. I havent really heard anything about what she has done since charmed apart from having fights with Paris Hilton about ex-boyfriends.

Anyway how do you recon it will end? I recon the finale of season 7 was the perfect ending. But they will probably all die....maybe Wyatt & Chris will survive so they can have some sort of spin-off?

• 4 weeks later...

Its been confirmed that

The Finale episode will be filmed april 20th

Also got confirmed the other day that the underworld and P3 sets have been destroyed the Manor will be destroyed once they film the last 3 episodes.

They are not selling the Book of shadows and have kept the p3 sign.'

Its all started to happen the end of charmed forever.

Its been confirmed that

The Finale episode will be filmed april 20th

Also got confirmed the other day that the underworld and P3 sets have been destroyed the Manor will be destroyed once they film the last 3 episodes.

They are not selling the Book of shadows and have kept the p3 sign.'

Its all started to happen the end of charmed forever.

Oh how sad hehe... Well this must mean there's no demons anymore in the last three episodes

Archived