Charmed

Guest Nathan

I have Latter Days on DVD. It took me months to track down and another month to get it through the post.

But it was worth it :wub:

Come to think of it, the first scene made it worth the wait. One minute a guy is saying he is straight and the next they are on the couch. So hot.

ChristianAaron.png

What was yucky about it?

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yesterday I watched Kill Bill Vol. 1, which is R18. Latter Days doesn't compare (ratings wise). I thought the storyline was alright but I also thought that the sex scenes were a bit full on (that's what I thought anyway). If they did the banging off screen, then I wouldn't have minded the movie AT ALL.

Well I just thought it was a bit full on for my age. And I loved Kill Bill Vol. 1 (I got out both volumes). I thought the second one wasn't as good because there was too much talking and not enough action :lol: But back on topic... I LOVE CHARMED!!!!

I don't know if you guys have heard yet, but S8 will officially be the last. A recent interview with Brad Kern told us that he has told the network that its to late for a 9th season, and he is planning a "Family Reunion" type episode for the series finale.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah i knew season 8 was the last, thank god lol. I read somewhere that the producers are doing everything they can to bring back Shannon for the finale... Shannon will come back :lol:

Archived