Charmed

Guest Nathan

This was a rumour floating around years ago, before the sixth season started. But word was spreading that they were bringing back Dan, but to be with Paige. And because of his whole amnesia thing in the last ep of season two, he wouldn't have remembered the girls etc.

It's sad that it was a rumour. Like the tension between Paige/Piper would be funny and good drama. Now that I think of it, Dan and Paige could of been a good couple :lol:

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was a interview with Rose McGowen in one of the weekend magazines. When did she turn into such a bitch? She was dissing her internet fans and everything.

I've managed to aquire Charmed Season 4, 5 & 6. I already have Season 1 & 3 and I'm thinking of getting Season 2. 8 does not exist to me... accept for the episodes with Adult Wyatt :wub:.

Oh and as for my shipping of the show. I've always been a Paige/Phoebe shipper, and in Season 6 a true AdultWyatt/Chris fan.

Yeah Billie and Christy :lol:

It was an ok storyline, but it was too heavily focused on them and not the sisters (Halliwells). And one of the main reasons Brad created her (Billie) as he was hoping for a spin-off after creating one with her. No one would want to see a spin-off after a character has joined a long running show after eight years.

I still think there should be a Chris/Wyatt spin-off. I'm still hoping :lol:

I hate the fact that season 8 focused so much on Billie and Christie.

Season 6 was my favourite but im sure that has a lot to do with adult Chris and Wyatt! :P

As much as I would like to see a spin-off, I doubt it very much. Maybe if Supernatural wasn't around maybe the spin of would have been more likely.

I thought season 4's storylines were the best. Loved the whole Charmed ones vs. The Source in the first half and then Cole becoming the Source in the second half. Although my favourite season was the third :lol:

The show went down hill when Contance M. Burge left for good and Brad Kern got the full power which happened sometime during season 4. Once season 5 began, (to me) that's when the show went downhill. Although season six is one of my favourites.

Archived