Charmed

Guest Nathan

I always thought Prue did, until Piper got the blwoing up power. But in the later seasons, the writters used it too much to their advantage, which took the fun out of old fashion demon vanquishing, and we barely saw the freezing power.

I know and i hate that cuz the freezing was fun and it was "cool".

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Phoebe was never my favorite, she was okay but nothing more. Piper was the best sister by far IMO. She's been through so much, and everytime she cry i really believe in her. We have seen and we have felt her pain. And Piper and Leo are just wow! I dont even have a word to explain how good they are together. And Piper and Prue was also the sisters who loved each other the most, im not saying that just because i like them the most but they wore friends way before Phoebe moved in with them. And Piper was also closest with their grandma. She is the best sister

I agree with you completely. So much so its freaky lol.

^^I agree with the both of you :lol:

Piper was the best sister and her and Leo - words can't describe. :rolleyes: She also had two of the best powers - freezing time and blowing things up :D

Holly is an amazing actress.

Yaaay, another Piper fan :D Piper and Leo was much better than Cole and Phoebe ever was. I have so many favorite Piper/Leo moments and just to say a few:

Piper loosing Leo is season 8 (episode 10)

When they got back together and "made" chris :P

The wedding

Wyatt's birth :lol:

Piper day dreaming when she's reading the valentine card from Leo in season 2 :wub:

The first kiss

When Piper heal Leo in S1

Leo and Piper moments in episode 1 of season 4 :(

S2 when Piper almost died but Leo saved her up in heaven

And soooo many more!

I think it was the 2nd episode of season 3 when they were going to secretly marry, but just before the elders got to Leo first and sucked him back to "up there" right at the beginning of the ceremony and Piper began to break down. That was emotional.

"Up there"... That's something that hasn't been used in a long time. The new term "Magic school" has replaced that... Stupid changes of times!

As much as I loved Piper and Leo, Cole and Phoebe were great. They had such a rollercoaster ride. The forbidden witch/demon romance and then Phoebe pretending to kill Cole... Cole stripping his powers for her, then getting the sources. Then Cole becoming the source and Phoebe becoming the Queen. I never liked that story until recent years, it was great. Though come season five I hated their relationship. All of a sudden they both fell out in love with each other. Phoebe wanted him dead and so did he. One of the lines that Phoebe said to Cole, after trying to vanquish him was such a kick in the guts to everything what they were about. Something like "I thought you were dead there for a second, and I felt nothing. No pain, no love, nothing. I'm over you" Something like that and the look in Cole's eyes...

Brad Kern ruined them. That's when I began to dislike Phoebe.

Aaaw there's so many Piper and Leo moments

I just loved their "making Chris" episode :lol:

One of my favourites is when Piper saved Leo - that was awesome, and Holly's acting in that was unbelievable!!!

The wedding was a classic and so was Wyatt's birth

The episode where the angel of death came for Leo was another awesome and moving episode...

Aaaw there's so many Piper and Leo moments

I just loved their "making Chris" episode :lol:

One of my favourites is when Piper saved Leo - that was awesome, and Holly's acting in that was unbelievable!!!

The wedding was a classic and so was Wyatt's birth

The episode where the angel of death came for Leo was another awesome and moving episode...

Haha, classic moment when Piper is laying on a table giving birth?! Lmao, i guess we can call it classic :lol:

Holly's acting is incredible in all the seasons!! :P

Its so sad when Prue died and the episode after Piper is all mad at Leo for choosing to save her just because they're married.. And when she tried bringing her back at the beginning of the episode but it doesn't work, i cried so much then!

• 3 weeks later...

Okay every Charmed fan have to watch this video!

Me and my friend just made this promo for S9 and i think its very good. We used to days filming and i know the effects aint that good but take a look and tell me what you think :P

Charmed Season 9 - PROMO

Haha, and in case you didn't get it the 3 graves in the end is suppose to be Piper, Phoebe and Paige :P

Archived