Charmed

Guest Nathan

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved Charmed upon until Prues death in season 3, season 4 was okey for me, but the other season was just repeats from episodes that had already been shown. I am a Shannen Doherty fan and she was the reason I watched the show, the only reason I still watched after she left was Holly, if she hadnt been there then I would have stopped watching. Not that I dont love Rose or Alyssa but it was their characters I didnt like that much

I loved Charmed upon until Prues death in season 3, season 4 was okey for me, but the other season was just repeats from episodes that had already been shown. I am a Shannen Doherty fan and she was the reason I watched the show, the only reason I still watched after she left was Holly, if she hadnt been there then I would have stopped watching. Not that I dont love Rose or Alyssa but it was their characters I didnt like that much

Couldnt have said this better my self :P Only i like Holly and Piper a little more than Prue and Shannen. I always felt that the sister bond wore much stronger with Piper, Prue and Phoebe and the episodes are much better the 3 first seasons!

I found after season four, the stories repeated themselevs, even their lines and actions. Four years of vanquishing demons you know they're going to win especially after killing the Source, I think that's why the writters went down the fairytale path come season five, it turned into a family show. I'm watching repeats of season four now on Fox and after watching an episode from season eight yesterday, they're clearly two different shows. The whole boat that Charmed was once in seemed to tip over and go into different directions the show wasn't meant to go in, such as the fairytales and focusing more on relationships then witchcraft. Season four would have to be one of the best before season one and two I recon, season three would always be the best though.

^^Many people didn't like the fact that from season 4 onwards the storylines went away from the vanquishing demons/magic and focused on the lives of the sisters and their relationships more but I remember watching interviews and reading articles which said that it was the network that wanted that. It was only way they were going to take the show on for more series'.

I think it worked out well in the end...and I'm glad that there was a season 8. :D

^^ I dont (and just so you know there wont be a season 9). We have watched them in 8 years, going through so much and i think it was a good finish in the final. Im happy with the way the show ended, we got to see the future and it all went good for them. I just wish Prue came in the last episode when they wore all together, that would make the final perfect.

^^Many people didn't like the fact that from season 4 onwards the storylines went away from the vanquishing demons/magic and focused on the lives of the sisters and their relationships more but I remember watching interviews and reading articles which said that it was the network that wanted that. It was only way they were going to take the show on for more series'.

Yeah I know that, but it didn't work well. They started to do rip offs of Desperate Housewives and Sex and the City, bla, bla, bla, turning the show into something it wasn't meant to be. Even though I loved Charmed, there shouldn't of been an eighth season, half of it was devotyed to two new characters we were supposed to warm to and love. They shouldn't of done that when they knew the show was coming to an end.

I just wish Prue came in the last episode when they wore all together, that would make the final perfect.

I would of liked that to happen as well, but there would be no way Shannon would of returned, even if they payed her a million dollars. They wouldn't pay her a million anyway, they hated her as much as she hated them :lol:

Archived